Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-07-2019, 03:01 AM
Pathfinder

necklace with three hearts

Hello everyone , hope everyone is doin good, i not sure if i believe in t/fs, im kinda on the fence about it ,but i had a dream a few nights ago that I'm trying to make sense out of it &wonder if anyone has had a dream simpler to mine ,now i hav a good friend a guy from Britain I've been friends with online for awhile ,we hit it off the first time i chatted with him its just something about him ,anyway i dreamt i had a necklace that had a big heart in the middle with two smaller heart on each side of the bigger heart ,anyway i lost the necelace looked everywhere couldn't find it ,well my friend from Britain came along &found it &gave it to me , now i will admit I've had other dreams about him some i say is sexual ,but this dream kinda stood out .now its weird but i did feel at one time a love for him i can't explain while chatting to him awhile back but of coarse i havnt told him i don't won't to scare him away I'm just quite happy being good friends with him. i feel like if its meant for us to every be with each other one day it will &if its not than its not. now i hav reshearched t/fs. &i will admit the love i felt for him was out of this world ,but. i limit time with him pn the net of coarse i stay in contact with him every other day. i really don't know how he feels about me now i do think about him but i try &not let my emotions get in the way anyway hav any of u guys every had a dream with your t/f. love to hear about it.
Old 19-07-2019, 04:02 AM
Pathfinder

Yes I think it’s possible to have mutual dreams with souls connections. It could be mutual shared energy.
Old 20-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Master

Hi Dawn.

You seem to be doing your best to keep your head out of la la cloud nine land and taking as much responsibility for your feelings and emotions as your own and not only that but also figuring out how to navigate your way without being fixed on specific outcomes that require him to be a part of.

As for dreams....heartsound said mutual? I missed the part where you know or he told you a dream that is mutual.
What is a mutual dream with soul connections? Honest question. Is it where you both dream the same thing or you both dream of each other therefore its mutual?

ok back to dreams. Yes.....the dreams I do remember are to do with the connection.
Old 21-07-2019, 04:22 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks everyone , yes i believe its a soul connection , I've sit &thought about thet/f like i say I'm not totally ruling the t/f out , I've always been like to each of their own. i know a lot of ppl has got their own t/f story so it not for me to judge, i do think ppl need to take their relationship handle it with kid gloves , they don't need to rush into things so quicky if its meant to be they hav their whole lifetime with that special someone, i knpw some ppl call ppl the runner , but i think it happens for a reason like i say if its mrant to be the runner will come back , i hope everyone could find that special someone that warms their heart. everyone deserves to be loved , the way they want to be loved , i guess maybe I'm trying to still calm cool &collective. with this gu. He hasn't told me about his dreams but i did hear him say he's dreaming which he claims he never has before so who knows i'll just see if this works out. everyone thanks ,