Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 01-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Guide
A Hollow Earth Inhabitant Speaks

In her book MESSAGES FROM THE HOLLOW EARTH, Dianne Robbins channels an Inner Earth ascended master named Mikos:

"Greetings from the Center of the Earth. I am Mikos, an inhabitant below the Earth's surface, enfolded in the hollow globe deep on the inside space of Earth, as lifeforms circle around and above us on the surface. You are on the rim, so to speak, while we dwell in the cradle, which is safe and secure from outside forces of chaos that are currently raging around you."
[Edited by staff/refer to copy and paste rule]

Last edited by Clover : 02-12-2015 at 04:14 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Master
So, certain ET beings need to evolve as well in order to assist us ? Very interesting.

Thanks for posting :)
Old 02-12-2015, 03:47 AM
Guide
Thanks for your feedback. Over 40 years ago, when I first awakened to the very real existence of our Space Friends, I tended to view them as being almost perfect beings who could do no wrong; I idolised them, in other words. But I have come to realise that they, like us, are also evolving in their own way, and they also have human weaknesses. Some of those evolved space people, despite being very benevolent and spiritually evolved, tended to have a somewhat judgemental attitude towards Earth people. At the same time, those space people have a sincere desire to help Earth establish a New World of Universal Love, Brotherhood and Sisterhood.

There are also many benevolent Space Friends who admire what Earth people are achieving here because they now realise that we are actually solving many problems that people on other planets regarded as almost unsolvable! Our Space Friends are learning as much from us as we can learn from them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExperiencingTheJourney
So, certain ET beings need to evolve as well in order to assist us ? Very interesting.

Thanks for posting :)

Old 02-12-2015, 06:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Thanks for your feedback. Over 40 years ago, when I first awakened to the very real existence of our Space Friends, I tended to view them as being almost perfect beings who could do no wrong; I idolised them, in other words. But I have come to realise that they, like us, are also evolving in their own way, and they also have human weaknesses. Some of those evolved space people, despite being very benevolent and spiritually evolved, tended to have a somewhat judgemental attitude towards Earth people. At the same time, those space people have a sincere desire to help Earth establish a New World of Universal Love, Brotherhood and Sisterhood.

There are also many benevolent Space Friends who admire what Earth people are achieving here because they now realise that we are actually solving many problems that people on other planets regarded as almost unsolvable! Our Space Friends are learning as much from us as we can learn from them!

Interesting. Thanks.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Am I missing something? Was something edited out? I don't see any mention of ET beings. What else did Mikos have to say, did he describe what it was like down there?
Old 02-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
Am I missing something? Was something edited out? I don't see any mention of ET beings. What else did Mikos have to say, did he describe what it was like down there?

Hollow Earth "is not supposed to exist". So any inhabitants of a hollow earth can be confidently said to be ET's, because it's a portal to other dimensions of space.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Deactivated Account

According to Mikos it exists lol. I don't know, maybe they could be but what did Mikos say he is?
Old 03-12-2015, 02:13 AM
Deactivated Account

I guess I just have to find the book lol
Old 04-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Guide
Keokutah, most of the message was edited out (not by me) because this Forum's Cut and Paste rules only allow me to quote 2 lines from a book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah