Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 20-03-2013, 12:49 AM
ACuriousOne

Cat Nephilim

I am curious about this subject and would like to hear from others regarding it. While sitting with a priestess within the Wiccan community, one of whom I am close with, she allowed me to use an Ouija board to communicate with my other spirit guides in hopes of finding out their names. Two of which I received were the names Harvey and Lavrn, who will be helping me with my psychic development. During the time I was speaking with them, a blue cone of light had fallen over the two of us as the weight on the board suddenly became more weighted than usual.

I found out that the Arch Angel Gabriel had stepped forward to speak with me.

Back before this moment, I had spoken with a psychic who had me admit to having memories of the afterlife which were nothing but an abyss of blackness and overwhelming sorrow.

So I asked Gabriel why I was so sad in the afterlife. He answered it was because of hate. Hatred for what or whom? He responded with "A lover". Before I could ask anymore questions, the priestess had asked him if I was a nephilim. The pointer slid so hard to yes, it almost fell off the board.

I am not educated on the stories in the Bible, so when this was said, I was highly confused. What the heck is a Nephilim? It was explained to me as a creature who was born half Angel, half Human. Such a shock this was and she continued to ask if it was because I took a human lover that I became what I was and he answered yes. As I sat there stunned, I asked him who was my maker and he told me that it was Lilith.

This is where I fall confused because through my research, I've seen it said that Nephilims are creatures born from the sons of God and daughters of men. It was told that these creatures were referred to as giants, that God try to wipe them from the earth during the great flood because of their open desires to sleep with almost anything, and that it's a huge debate on whether they still exist today or if it was complete folklore.

Researching this, I also looked up Lilith, whom I thought was one of the top dog Demons, but come to find that she was Adam's first wife and that she rebelled against him because she would not lay beneath him and would rather be treated as equal. It's weird because I could never find anything regarding any of her children but something called the lilins?

So, I know that this could be completely inaccurate due to the fact that this was through an ouija board but the experience I had last night was so self rectifying that I couldn't stop thinking about it.

It's strange because Nephilims would usually be born from a human woman than an Angel? Fallen Angel? Demoness?

This is definitely open for discuss because I find this very puzzling since when speaking to my guides most of the time, they are usually right about what they say.

-----ACuriousOne
Old 20-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Mr.Whitmore

The Nephilim were the off springs of the sons of Gods...and the daughters of men.......very enlightened beings they were.

God is a strange word.........many civilizations speak of Gods whom came from heaven......heaven is space....Gods are from there.

Some say they are still here.
Old 20-03-2013, 04:44 AM
Niebla0007

HI! ACO,

If what you just shared with us happened to me,
NO-I won't believe it, especially with a used Ouija board of others.

Have a look at the Torah about Lilith, too. The bible doesn't really talk much about her.
I read she also did some disturbing acts to children during one of her episode of running away from Adam.

You are better off focusing on finding your very own Higher Self rather than dwelling on Nephilims. Not that I don't believe in them. I encountered one of their spirit once(which was contrary to what I was told that the ones locally seen on that area have black skin), what I saw is a very, very beautiful blond white giant-taller than a standard streetlight post.

Old 20-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Animus27

Nephilim are giants who are either offspring of the Sons of God and Daughters of Mankind, per Genesis, or they're fearsome giant warriors who live in Canaan, as per Numbers. Exactly what they are is open to a lot of interpretation - from the offspring of fallen angels, to children of Cain.

As for Lilith, she's a Semitic demon present in different cultures, she was a part of late Jewish folklore and her presence as a murderer of newborns and expecting mothers was explained in the Talmud as her extracting revenge against the children of her former husband.
Old 15-04-2013, 01:48 PM
LightofOurAge

Oh boy. This is why I stay away from organized religion (yes, Wicca is included in that).

A oujia board? This priestess must be of a Dark sort if she's encouraging this method of communication with spirits.

Read this over and over again to yourself: ARCHANGELS DO NOT COMMUNICATE THROUGH OUJIA BOARDS. In fact, high Heavenly beings would NEVER bring themselves so low. If they want to communicate an important message to you, trust me....they will. They don't need the aid of a medium, and they certainly don't need a oujia board.

You are NOT a nephilum (which is a fallen angel or demon, not a "cross-breed"). As for the description of them in Genesis, well, it could just be allegory. Humans back then might very well consider large-size spiritual entities (demons) as "giants".

When using a oujia board, you should expect these types of negative responses because ONLY negative entities will communicate with such a device.

And by the way, since we're throwing out terms here, a Seraphim is an UNfallen angel who remains loyal to God. That's what Gabriel is, and he doesn't communicate messages unless they are extremely important. Calling you a demon is not. Plus, it's a lie. Don't seek counsel from this priestess again, is my personal advice.
Old 18-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Jill Rose Frew

I have found that spiritual information coming in isn't really valid unless I call in the overlighting Presence I trust most first and ask for protection. That said, everything that happens has some purpose. On my own path, confusing or negative experiences usually open up memories of past lives that lead to deep and very meaningful inner healing. So I would suggest that this woman with the Oija board tried to influence you and label you in a past life and the universe has brought up the identical experience now for healing. Go inside and heal the pain and confusion and then let it all go. You are a child of the One, full of light and beauty. Nothing else is truth.
Old 19-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Time

Here is the passage most people refer to when saying "nephilim"

Genesis 6

God’s Grief over Humankind’s Wickedness

6:1 When humankind1 began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born2 to them,3 6:2 the sons of God4 saw that the daughters of humankind were beautiful. Thus they took wives for themselves from any they chose. 6:3 So the Lord said, “My spirit will not remain in5 humankind indefinitely,6 since7 they8 are mortal.9 They10 will remain for 120 more years.”11
6:4 The Nephilim12 were on the earth in those days (and also after this)13 when the sons of God were having sexual relations with14 the daughters of humankind, who gave birth to their children.15 They were the mighty heroes16 of old, the famous men.17
6:5 But the Lord saw18 that the wickedness of humankind had become great on the earth. Every inclination19 of the thoughts20 of their minds21 was only evil22 all the time.23 6:6 The Lord regretted24 that he had made humankind on the earth, and he was highly offended.25 6:7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe humankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth – everything from humankind to animals,26 including creatures that move on the ground and birds of the air, for I regret that I have made them.”
6:8 But27 Noah found favor28 in the sight of29 the Lord.

There is debate on exactly what the translation is, or why it refers to giants. One thing is for certain, the common concensus is that a type of gods hierarchy, came down and bread with humans. And they were giants

"12tn The Hebrew word נְפִילִים (nÿfilim) is simply transliterated here, because the meaning of the term is uncertain. According to the text, the Nephilim became mighty warriors and gained great fame in the antediluvian world. The text may imply they were the offspring of the sexual union of the “sons of God” and the “daughters of humankind” (v. 2), but it stops short of saying this in a direct manner. The Nephilim are mentioned in the OT only here and in Num 13:33, where it is stated that they were giants (thus KJV, TEV, NLT “giants” here). The narrator observes that the Anakites of Canaan were descendants of the Nephilim. Certainly these later Anakite Nephilim could not be descendants of the antediluvian Nephilim (see also the following note on the word “this”)."
Old 20-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Master
It sounds like during our earliest epoch of human civilization, some souls could incarnate through direct materialization.

I know many of you will not grasp this concept. Angels (souls who choose to be heavenly emissaries) of a lower hierarchy were given the task of aiding the incoming souls incarnating as homo-sapiens.

The incarnate Angels (Watchers/Grigori) now manifested in dense matter consisting of "temptation" and "self-desire" misused their gifts and did horrible sexual things with early human beings.

It seems like according to mystic Edgar Cayce, they created some horrible things by taking advantage of humans and animals. Sounds like a disgusting episode.

This is why these angels were cut off from direct materialization and lost their angelic awareness. Enoch says they became demons.

There are spirits, what Christians call demons which lurk in the earth-plane and are trapped in the disincarnate ether of this planet. These souls are stuck in a lower state of consciousness. They were once angels of God. Now they are forbidden to materialize or incarnate as humans. They are pretty much damned in their own hell until they realize what they have done.

The monstrosities they procreated and formulated were destroyed in the universal deluge many thousands of years ago. That is why we have so many cultures with the same mythical beasts and creatures from different regions.

After what I just said, it is no wonder that these spirits in human encounters, movies, art, etc are depicted with animal forms or bestial forms in the astral world. They are pretty much part spiritual and part bestial in their consciousness. This is why they are usually summoned in black magic from their portals. Portals are found in caves, holes, forests, cursed burial plots, cursed land, haunted areas, etc.
Old 22-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightofOurAge
Oh boy. This is why I stay away from organized religion (yes, Wicca is included in that).

A oujia board? This priestess must be of a Dark sort if she's encouraging this method of communication with spirits.

Read this over and over again to yourself: ARCHANGELS DO NOT COMMUNICATE THROUGH OUJIA BOARDS. In fact, high Heavenly beings would NEVER bring themselves so low. If they want to communicate an important message to you, trust me....they will. They don't need the aid of a medium, and they certainly don't need a oujia board.

You are NOT a nephilum (which is a fallen angel or demon, not a "cross-breed"). As for the description of them in Genesis, well, it could just be allegory. Humans back then might very well consider large-size spiritual entities (demons) as "giants".

When using a oujia board, you should expect these types of negative responses because ONLY negative entities will communicate with such a device.

And by the way, since we're throwing out terms here, a Seraphim is an UNfallen angel who remains loyal to God. That's what Gabriel is, and he doesn't communicate messages unless they are extremely important. Calling you a demon is not. Plus, it's a lie. Don't seek counsel from this priestess again, is my personal advice.

How do you know how Gabriel communicates, LightofOurAge? Are you a psychic or medium? If he told you so himself then take it seriously, if he didn't, then assume he'll use any and all methods to gain a conscious connection with a human being ready to hear him.
Old 22-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACuriousOne
I am curious about this subject and would like to hear from others regarding it. While sitting with a priestess within the Wiccan community, one of whom I am close with, she allowed me to use an Ouija board to communicate with my other spirit guides in hopes of finding out their names. Two of which I received were the names Harvey and Lavrn, who will be helping me with my psychic development. During the time I was speaking with them, a blue cone of light had fallen over the two of us as the weight on the board suddenly became more weighted than usual.

I found out that the Arch Angel Gabriel had stepped forward to speak with me.

Back before this moment, I had spoken with a psychic who had me admit to having memories of the afterlife which were nothing but an abyss of blackness and overwhelming sorrow.

So I asked Gabriel why I was so sad in the afterlife. He answered it was because of hate. Hatred for what or whom? He responded with "A lover". Before I could ask anymore questions, the priestess had asked him if I was a nephilim. The pointer slid so hard to yes, it almost fell off the board.

I am not educated on the stories in the Bible, so when this was said, I was highly confused. What the heck is a Nephilim? It was explained to me as a creature who was born half Angel, half Human. Such a shock this was and she continued to ask if it was because I took a human lover that I became what I was and he answered yes. As I sat there stunned, I asked him who was my maker and he told me that it was Lilith.

This is where I fall confused because through my research, I've seen it said that Nephilims are creatures born from the sons of God and daughters of men. It was told that these creatures were referred to as giants, that God try to wipe them from the earth during the great flood because of their open desires to sleep with almost anything, and that it's a huge debate on whether they still exist today or if it was complete folklore.

Researching this, I also looked up Lilith, whom I thought was one of the top dog Demons, but come to find that she was Adam's first wife and that she rebelled against him because she would not lay beneath him and would rather be treated as equal. It's weird because I could never find anything regarding any of her children but something called the lilins?

So, I know that this could be completely inaccurate due to the fact that this was through an ouija board but the experience I had last night was so self rectifying that I couldn't stop thinking about it.

It's strange because Nephilims would usually be born from a human woman than an Angel? Fallen Angel? Demoness?

This is definitely open for discuss because I find this very puzzling since when speaking to my guides most of the time, they are usually right about what they say.

-----ACuriousOne

Hi there :)

let me offer you my interpretation. I believe Gabriel telling you you're a nephilim may mean you are a cross between an live angel and a human body. If I'm right you're probably an incarnated angel or incarnated extra terrestrial.

When using a ouija board the angel is very restricted by 'yes' and 'no' and time consuming movements over letters, so it can be difficult to discern the true depth of their meaning. I found this when using a pendulum. Sometimes, they'll answer 'yes' to the CLOSEST truth, not the actual truth.

If Lilith is your maker then find a psychic or a channel who can get Lilith for you so you can ask what she is. Don't take bible mysteries and fiction for a fact. There is a method of soul procreation that allows very old souls to split into facets to create children - this is how God-consciousnesses make souls to populate their universes.

Lilith may be an ascended being by now, she may have polarised to the light and grown enough to do this. So don't assume for a moment that you're a child of a demon.

Gabriel's interpretation might have been a clue rather than the answer itself.

Lastly, a nephilim, according to the bible anyway, was a hybrid between an angel and a human being, often a human woman. However, you could also call an incarnated 'heavenly' angel a nephilim because the resulting lifeform is a cross between an angel and a human.

I'm told I'm an incarnated angel and I can well believe it! You're unlikely to meet anyone as keen as I am to rip down the old systems most humans consider safe and secure! I'm incendiary wherever I go Humans find angels tempting, beautiful, worrying, scary, because they tend to incarnate during troubled times to usher through transition so the interpretation of the nephilim as giants and trouble makers, and general neer-do-wells is quite justified. Although incarnated angels tend to do their work gently - they do change the world. Often faster than people living on it want them to. I wonder if this is what Gabriel meant for you.