Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-09-2018, 02:11 PM
Guide

Past life memories

Its really strange and confusing trying to put this together. There's many synchronized events that happen. All of it different...

First I was driving in the afternoon to go shopping, and in front of my eyes was a fast photo clip of someone else's eyes...and the image of a young man lifting up a young girl on his horse. They couldn't have been very old, teenagers.
.The next was a dream, a young man getting dressed in uniform, while family gathered together for a cook out/ party. The young man is on the 2nd floor, admiring his uniform in the mirror..then looks out the window to the right...and sees people showing up to the get together at his house.
The other dreams where cannons and guns being fired, and images upon waking up.
Running into people with the same connection and eyes, geographical region as those in the dreams and images.
The real dream, (this was scary) of standing in a farm field, watching the funeral procession in Sephora color. Staying 50 yards from the dirt road away from the casket and procession....being too afraid to get close. A flag draped over the coffin, as it is pulled by a flat trailor and horses...with the town's people walking behind it.

There's more small clips and odd images/ dreams and events, including people from the other life. Not to mention I tried to join the military at around the same age, 20...and I couldn't because I had a baby. We went to war a year and a half later, 9/11. This was before the dreams which started in my 30s. This was before I found out about my 20 year old uncle in Vietnam....and before Vietnam.

This looked to me like the Civil War. The brown uniform, and the horses, the sephia colored funeral, the setting, the farm house...the clothing.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:25 PM
I didn't know if you were asking something, unless i missed it, sorry.
A hypnotist can help you get in touch with Past Lives...
sometimes a very good psychic or medium. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 04-09-2018 at 12:59 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Guide

Thanks Miss Hepburn....

I wasn't validating or asking a question.....just writing about this possible past life, that's been slowly unveiling over the last 20 years. I'm sure it has alot to do with the trauma, for taking so long. I'm not sure I am ready to be hypnotised for further details... I have been shown what I am ready to handle, the hardest part was the funeral.

It was so real...I was there, I didn't want to get close to the casket or the people. I knew it was me. I knew I died.

I was a kid, I was suppose to come back, be a hero...but the unthinkable happened. It sounds ignorant in hindsight... But back then, no of us saw that coming. It was a small town, a few hundred. I had a girlfriend, a family, a future....and I died at 20 years old in war.

I met my girlfriend in this life, she is no longer a female, but a male....the eyes gave her away...and the connection. So sad. My last memory of her, was watching her cry in bed, sitting next to her...and watching her wish on a star. That she would see me again, and to see I am ok...and she did. I heard every word.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Knower
I have revisited dozens of my past lifetimes - just the highlights - or should I call them lowlights. I have lived a lot of "bad" lives. Nearly every one of the lives I've visited I was involved in some kind of murder, crime, or villainy. Most of these involved people that I've been close to in this life and helped explain some of my relationships. It helped a lot in this life to go back into the old lives to see why there is so much karma and difficulty in certain situations. I went to a psychic that I was drawn to (I'm intuitive too) for something, and during her session she helped me remove literally hundreds of knives, daggers, and swords from my back. Most of this was from these lifetimes and I changed after dealing with many of them. I highly recommend going through this with someone qualified to help. Good luck! Keep us posted if you wish to share.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:57 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormNexus
I have revisited dozens of my past lifetimes - just the highlights - or should I call them lowlights. I have lived a lot of "bad" lives. Nearly every one of the lives I've visited I was involved in some kind of murder, crime, or villainy. Most of these involved people that I've been close to in this life and helped explain some of my relationships. It helped a lot in this life to go back into the old lives to see why there is so much karma and difficulty in certain situations. I went to a psychic that I was drawn to (I'm intuitive too) for something, and during her session she helped me remove literally hundreds of knives, daggers, and swords from my back. Most of this was from these lifetimes and I changed after dealing with many of them. I highly recommend going through this with someone qualified to help. Good luck! Keep us posted if you wish to share.
Thanks...If I find someone in the area, I will consider it. Every time I have visited with a psychic in the past...they've all been full of bologne. I wish I could find a real gifted one.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Thanks...If I find someone in the area, I will consider it. Every time
I have visited with a psychic in the past...they've all been full of bologne. I wish I could find a real gifted one.
Yes, don't we all!
Geeze I corrected all my typos before ...sorry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-09-2018, 01:12 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Thanks...If I find someone in the area, I will consider it. Every time I have visited with a psychic in the past...they've all been full of bologne. I wish I could find a real gifted one.

Please do. I once visited a psychic that had a bible on her table, started out kind of accurate, then told me I had a negative entity attached to me and that for a small fee of $150 she'd take me upstairs and get rid of it... I got up and left.

You might be able to find a group of like-minded people in your area. Try meetup.com and once you've been around people a bit, you'll get a better feel for who has the capability and integrity to help you out. Good luck!
Old 07-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Very fascinating, these stories are. So much to learn from them all.