Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-01-2011, 03:05 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
Those wh.............cle of life times here or somewhere else.
On the other hand ,there are entity who ascend and never had a lif..................ical. It is almost impossible to come in for one life and leave. Certainly not ascend.

"It is almost impossible to come in for one life and leave. Certainly not ascend."

conjecture
Old 21-01-2011, 03:34 PM
mac

"Yes it is simple spiritual evolution. I do not believe in decension..."

It has been taught that our spiritual journey is always upward, never downward. There may be times when little or no upward movement occurs but once a certain level of progression has been achieved, we do not go back from there.Interesting to me to find that the teachings on which my own religion (sadly fallen from popularity) is founded are still alive and well - the ideas simply carry different labels and names nowadays.
Old 21-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I think it's important to understand that ascension isn't the "goal". At least, not for many, many of those who could ascend at the end of any physical lifetime and choose to come back for service to the rest of us. For them, it is all about service, about giving, about unconditional love and compassion.

Just to keep it simple, look at Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama. I would also include Thicht Naht Hahn. And there are many others. They consciously chose to reincarnate out of love and for the benefit of all of us...not only humans but all sentients...the nice and the "not-so-nice"...regardless of how far some of us may still have to go.

When one has reached a state of grace as they have, the attachment of the divine spark to the divine source is strong...hence the choice they have made is all the more moving and inspiring. This is the embodiment of divine love in human form. So perhaps the "goal" is to work toward a level of love and compassion that would enable ascension [which I'm looking at as the state at which we can choose to ascend or return]...though the kicker is that it seems almost every soul at that level chooses service...and returns

As they say, it's not about the destination...even when you are at the destination (LOL)...seems it's always about the journey...whilst orienting the heart on the destination.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Thank you 7lum and Detly for you comment. I think you're right. The question I asked was for the writer of the post asking what they meant. We don't know if he was asking or saying. I asked becasue service is absent from the thought of karma, certainly in the west, it's not important and we always think of heaven leaving this planet. I suppose ascension may be as alien to you as service is to me. Still there are case of case of ascension and teaching and I am not in the position to call teacher or observer a lair. Maybe wanting to leave is not the same thing Maybe it's important to know how to leave the planet.

At this point of life cycle service is not something I was taught and I see nothing wrong with it and my focus has always been on lesson. Not many of us would choose Mother Teresa service but most would choose the Dalia Lama. You have actually answered a serious question I've always had about the Daila Lama but I thought no one in the group would know. So long as he agress with you, quite interesting and quite simple. Is this his belief as well?

I don't discount such things others may not see simply because there are too many cases and so there is a precedent for such belief as there is a precedent for and in all belief. I only know my own evolution in spirit and I've seen a couple things to marvole at. You may even have the formula that is more correct, lesson + services then .........
Old 22-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Guthee: My mother is among those numbers of little to no past lives. Think shes only had 3 or less. As I was getting my healing my shaman healer discovered that she is a fairly new soul. So I assume less then 5 lives.
I have also come across many people whos souls felt fairly young as well.

It's nice to know I'm not alone! I'm definitely in the less than 3 category...and with the soul exchange...I can't really say that it is #3 or whatever because I didn't reincarnate by birth...so it's more like 2.5
Old 22-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Mabuz Luciferi

I doubt that one can get it right in one lifetime.

As a Monadic Luciferian I support the idea of emanation from an ultimate source called the "One" - Google "Plotinus". The emanation from the "One" is due to something being less perfect being expelled as light (Logos). This Logos then pools, creates a Monad, then that emanates, repeating into infinity into less perfect forms. At some point I get created, then I am having to journey back to the "One" through a series of lifetimes.

In my opinion the human race is a lower quality Monad, and so anyone born amongst us is going to face many lifetimes to return to the "One".
Old 24-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Thank you 7lum and Detly for you comment. I think you're right. The question I asked was for the writer of the post asking what they meant. We don't know if he was asking or saying. I asked becasue service is absent from the thought of karma, certainly in the west, it's not important and we always think of heaven leaving this planet. I suppose ascension may be as alien to you as service is to me. Still there are case of case of ascension and teaching and I am not in the position to call teacher or observer a lair. Maybe wanting to leave is not the same thing Maybe it's important to know how to leave the planet.

At this point of life cycle service is not something I was taught and I see nothing wrong with it and my focus has always been on lesson. Not many of us would choose Mother Teresa service but most would choose the Dalia Lama. You have actually answered a serious question I've always had about the Daila Lama but I thought no one in the group would know. So long as he agress with you, quite interesting and quite simple. Is this his belief as well?

I don't discount such things others may not see simply because there are too many cases and so there is a precedent for such belief as there is a precedent for and in all belief. I only know my own evolution in spirit and I've seen a couple things to marvole at. You may even have the formula that is more correct, lesson + services then .........

I don't think generalisations work too well, and when things happen away from the 'beaten track' we can't make head nor tail of it. Perhaps the general scheme of things is to come down, have a few incarnations in which we experience and learn happens for most - but not all. What if the Spirit has ascended enough to never need to have a number of Past Lives? It's possible for a Spirit to have just the one Life for one specific reason - it's all depending on what that individual Spirit needs or decides. That specific reason may not have anything to do with karma or experience or learning. We all have our different reason for incarnating, with 7L pointing out a few. For those beings, it is about the Love and compassion, and making sure everyone 'gets there' one day. And it's all about the Journey, 7L. For me anyway, sitting on a cloud all day plucking a harp would be abject boredom. I'd rather get with the Hobbits :-)

In my humble opinion, Mabuz, we can't get it wrong. The human form/experience is perfect - for the job it does. It's not about lower quality it's about lower vibrations, although I doubt Spirit sees them as lower - just different. Again, it's generalisations versus each individual Spirit's Path.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Dave

Everyone has been here at least twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Is it possible that there are a few souls out there who never had a past life and actually become perfect enough not to have another lifetime?

Like one lifetime and that is it? Is this possible?

I would think the only candidates for this would be Jesus Christ and his mother Mary.

But besides them two, is it possible that people can get it right in one lifetime? Literally become part of the Divine?

I had this question asked to a phychic and he said that at this present time on earth,"Everyone has been here at least once before." There are 7 billion people on earth now because of the upcoming ascension of mother earth. She is changing from a 3 dimentional consciousness to a 4th and 5th dimentional consciousness. Sometime during 2012 or after. Most of us are here to see this.

As for the great Jesus Christ, i've read interesting things about him that people probably think is crazy. We have been taught the same things as christians, that Mother Mary was a virgin and God did some magic and she got pregnant. But she did get pregnant the same way as any other woman.

As for Jesus, I understand that a "Most Radiant and Beloved" Lemurian named Sananda incarnated once on earth around 2000 years ago. Three books that were writen by Aurelia Louise Jones called Telos, volume 1,2,and 3 talk about the up coming changing events on mother earth.

Mt. Shasta is an awesome place. to make it short, I was told by a medium that I was going there on a vacation. I never even thought about it. I went to google online to Mt. Shasta and found out about Lemurians living inside the mt.. Very interesting to say the least, I did go to Mt. Shasta. I will be going back in May or June. After reading all 3 Telos books and was told by a different phychic that I will meet some interesting people in that area. I joked by saying "I will meet tall red heads from the mountain." He smiled and said, "You do know about this?" I then said, "Yeah, im going!"

Those books talk about the changes and what we need to know to make it into the 4th demention alive. Good reading!
Old 06-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Ascender

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if there were young souls sojourning on earth at the present for the first time. I also wouldn't be surprised if Jesus incarnated before he came 2000 years ago to experience and understand the torments of men and thus make it easier to help. But yeah, I would say everyone from this earth would be trying to incarnate at this time because of all the changes occurring. Exciting times indeed!
Old 07-02-2011, 08:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Is it possible that there are a few souls out there who never had a past life and actually become perfect enough not to have another lifetime?

Like one lifetime and that is it? Is this possible?

I would think the only candidates for this would be Jesus Christ and his mother Mary.

But besides them two, is it possible that people can get it right in one lifetime? Literally become part of the Divine?

I don't think it's about getting it right but to experience everything there is to experience on this earth, being poor, being rich, disabled, an athlete, a man, a woman, and all the feelings and emotions each of these experiences can provide, I don't think one is enough for anyone, and besides since there is no time in the non-physical then all these events are happening simultaneously.