Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-01-2015, 09:51 AM
Ascender
Thank you everyone for your comments, opinions and links, I will check them out also I gather the halls of learning are like spirit school?
Old 16-01-2015, 10:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes. If you read material about the other side the halls of learning appear time and time again.
Old 16-01-2015, 12:59 PM
Cianna200

I am sure you get to do whatever you want, but you also live a carefree life of learning without the human laws, making existence for you very joyful :)
Old 16-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Deactivated Account

We don't need to wait until the afterlife to have a carefree and joyful existence though.
Old 16-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Master
When the physical body dies you are still you but more you. The veil is no more so you could be said to say you will be your full self instead of part of yourself that humans experience.
Old 16-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator
As far as I know you can choose what to do. Many Souls get great joy from doing what they are particularly good at or what they find most moving in their hearts, to help or inspire others. This is their work of Service. Again that's only 'as far as I know.' Beyond those things I don't know at all. I think it will be something to look forward to when we get there. We may also be surprised at the talents we have which may have not been reallised, or only partly realised during our earth life.
Old 17-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
If anyone feels that they know I would be interested to know what departed spirits do in the afterlife?
The large majority are in a dream like state.
Quote:
Like on a day to day basis even though I know time does not exist there.
Time exists, but they can't perceive it, as you can't perceive it in your dream. Also, time passes not in units of time, but in succession of events.
Quote:
Do they work/study? Do they help people on earth? Can they just choose to do nothing?
Those that succeed in getting awake try to help awaken those from their cluster to graduate together to the next level of development.
Quote:
Also interested as to why people might believe what they believe it is that spirits do (if that makes any sense lol)
I believe it because it's what I learned during my astral projections.
Old 17-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I love all dogs very much. At times I wondered if they're not superior to humans. To unconditionally love must be worth something in a perfect Universe.
Old 17-01-2015, 04:56 AM
Master
To me, it's the nature of multi-dimensionality in the spirit realms that is most intriguing ; based on what I've read, been shown , and attempted to think about (with a brain that isn't very capable of thinking about the true multi-dimensional nature of spirit realms ) .

An assimilation of current self into many-layerd Spirit self. An opening of the energy flows I've felt briefly in dreams , and the associated , unrestricted expansion and intensification of awareness . A removal of the veils that have
positioned me in the singular perception of a person , on a planet, in a body , and operated to allow this mode to function properly ; and when those veils are gone .... who knows?

I doubt I'll be chopping wood or carrying water, but I think a nice walk in an enchanted forest , beside a mystical river , with Mrs. Chi and the Chihuahua Overlords would be very nice .... same as it ever was
Old 17-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Deactivated Account

The "Agency" has done extensive study in the field of Noetic Science to address your question and we know a thing or two but you probably will not want to know the truth. The myth and illusion of religion is much more palatable. The concept of heavenly reward and hellish damnation is hoax. All that you recognize as self is fabricated within cerebral neurons and vanishes when the brain shuts down. However we are not independent entities but rather a network of collective consciousness. The Ancients have always recognized our ONENESS. You are a unit of awareness in a biological container contributing presence and experience to a web of Cosmic Consciousness that retains your imprint as an Akashic record following your demise. You may or may not have any awareness of your spiritual imprint depending upon the significance and magnitude of your input while alive. It seems important that we strive to establish a presence between worlds by attempting communion with Spirit throughout our lives. Mystics, Shaman, Sorcerers, Pagans and Witches devote much of their way of life becoming "walkers between worlds" in order to achieve continuity of awareness in some future existence. Failure to build a homestead in the realm of Spirit will leave you with only a small genetic memory in some future life.