Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-08-2014, 07:59 AM
Experiencer
Who was I

Hi All

I have no idea who I was in any of my past lives though I am a middle aged soul, and I've always felt this connection or fascination with the last Tzar family, but I do not believe I was one of them, but I did feel quite saddened when I found out as a kid what happened to anastasia, and I am mainly quite fascinated with anastasia and who she was, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't her, it doesn't feel right, our family history has been traced back to the medieval royals of Europe though, so is it all just a fluke that I feel this fascination or connectedness or is there something more to it.

NightCat
Old 20-08-2014, 03:20 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes you could be a middle aged soul with an eternal energetic essence. My understanding is that there is a soul personality which is quite different than our physical ancestry. The memories in your energetic DNA may or may not relate to your physical family history.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-08-2014, 06:30 AM
Experiencer
Hi

Thanks for replying but what does eternal energetic essence mean, and what does that mean for me.

NightCat
Old 21-08-2014, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
way more to it. there are more places than our physical universe to incarnate in.

i only incarnated here with my family this time for the vehicle. nothing more.
Old 21-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Experiencer
Hi

For the vehicle now that's funny

NightCat
Old 21-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Experiencer

Forgive if im wrong I think its called Past Life Regression meditation. A buddy of mine approached me with this because Ive been really curious myself. Anyway theres a guided meditation for it and if that doesn't work simply the true intention and deep devotional meditative session should work. I will most definitely send you the info on it your way when I get back in touch with my friend. I hope I can be of help because I too would like to reveal my past self. Maybe you can be of help to me as well.
Old 21-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Experiencer
Hi

Yeah that would be great.

NightCat
Old 21-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by revmac
way more to it. there are more places than our physical universe to incarnate in.

i only incarnated here with my family this time for the vehicle. nothing more.

Hey! Locals only dude! lol

..just kidding

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 22-08-2014, 06:04 AM
Experiencer
hi

haha

NightCat
Old 22-08-2014, 06:56 AM
Flear

we, in our physical life, are attracted to notable people, they inspire us, sometimes for their achievements, sometimes for their sins (for lack of a better word)

who wants to believe their past life they were homeless ?
or struggling with bills, or a simple sheep herder ???

we want to believe we did something with our lives, that our life held purpose, that we will be remembered instead of forgotten.

---

now our spirit, our soul, our higher self (whatever you wish to call it), are not physical, ... so it's concerns are not physical, ... physical concerns are for the physical.

so if you can remove the physical (body, gender, job, family, wealth, status, etc.), ... what do you have left ?

is there anything in your life you can relate to that doesn't have a physical aspect ?

even your thoughts are largely physical - words, the route to work, the taste of your last meal, the smell on a spring morning, the sunrise, being there for the birth of your child, your reputation is even physical, as is your name.

your emotions, not so much physical, ... what inspires your emotions, (smiles of those you love, receiving a gift, hearing from a friend you haven't heard from in ages, ... ) these are physical, ... but your emotions themselves are very non-physical

the joy you feel when you helped someone and they are thankful, ...
what you did, physical
how they appreciate the help (that's on them)
how you feel for helping another out, ... "how you feel"

it could be argued that helping isn't physical either, ... the act of helping is physical, but a person being relieved of whatever current struggle they were going through to rise above it (even with help) that overcoming adversity, is not physical, that's also rewarding, ... as is the feeling you get when you realize you helped them overcome their problems

---

this (so far) doesn't relate to your past life question(s)

it's to help you separate what you care about in this life from what your soul cares about, ... even if it's a small window, it's a glimpse most people never think to consider

so your attachment to the Tzar family, is physical
this does not rule out that you did or did not have a past life with them (including servant, or someone who admired them in the public)

only that it doesn't matter to your soul what your past lives were

it's what you accomplished in each life that matters (not physical accomplishment, but non-physical accomplishment.)

a young soul is very bewildered about life, easily prone to distraction, not so in touch with the needs of others, actually, barely in touch with the needs of him/her-self

a selfish king could easily be a young soul, taxing the people till they are struggling in their own lives while waging wars of conquest to fill a desire to control others.

or you get jesus, and those interests a king had were of no value to him while jesus sought to help people end their own suffering and find personal fulfillment.

---

to us, in this life, (from a spirits point of view), we are here to have fun, enjoy our life, find our purpose in life, enjoy that purpose, ... a doctor, a lumberjack, a beggar, ... those are job titles (if you wish to call it that), what we do, what inspires us to do more, that's up to us.

scriptures from all religions mention about being of service to others, ... and suddenly we start to get what is important to our higher self.

i know this does nothing to answer if you had any relation to the Tzar family, but it should put into perspective that it's not important at all.

if you could find out exactly who you were in any of your past lives, or your immediately previous life, ... now think about this, ... would it change anything in your current life ?

---

it's nice to be curious about ourselves, but be careful who's asking, ... is it you who's asking or is it your ego that's asking ???

your ego wants to know, certainly, ... well actually no, your ego doesn't want to know. your ego wants to chase it's own tail, because if your ego was serious about who you are, it wouldn't care who you are, but realize you are who you make yourself to be.

because you are who you make yourself to be your ego doesn't like this. who you are isn't solid, it's not concrete, it's flexible, and changing,... even moment to moment, and your ego doesn't like this, it want something solid to say "i am ___"

so your ego is asking questions to keep you distracted from ever finding out who you are.

who you are now, in this life, here and now, is above and beyond who you were in any previous life. does it matter what happened in your previous life ? or are you where you are at now an accumulation of what you have become from your previous lives ?

does your dog care if it's last life was a cat ? your dog may definitely care about cats, but not what it was last life

if you spend some time meditating on who you are, you're looking for an answer, if you stop looking for who you are, you can become yourself, just being yourself.

there is no answer in just being yourself, you just simply, totally are.

you are what you make of yourself, you are who you make of yourself.

are you in control of yourself ?
are you at the mercy of your whims and curiosities ?
do you see yourself in others (actually you do, that's all anyone sees - aspects of themselves in others - you cannot see anger in someone else unless you can recognize it in yourself first, even if you don't want to admit it)
do you like what you see in others ?
that's you, that's who you are, ... that's also what your spirit cares about.

so you see someone who has a short temper ?
do you see someone who helps selflessly ?
do you see someone who interupts you ?
do you see someone who is patient ?

the ego doesn't like this part of who you are, it turns a blind eye and wants to envision ... your greatest aspirations of yourself (even if you are in denial - especially if you are in denial)

===

so the Tzar family, ...

you'll never know for certain, your spirit doesn't care
your memories are from this life (your memories are physical)

like the questions your teachers asked you in school, ... do you really remember them ?, or do you care about where you are now with them, you can read & write, do math, ... not because you remember learning and the struggle with 1+3 or how to move the pencil to draw an "A", but because you can read this post, how you got here doesn't matter to you does it ? you're not caring if you can remember any particular lesson, only where you are today.