Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Master

There are an infinite number of astral planes, all vibrating at a different level. When each of us dies, we are attracted to the plane that fits our particular vibration. We cannot move to higher astral planes (figuratively speaking) if our vibration does not match them.

So when Hitler died, he went to a lower astral plane to match his vibration. As he begins to develop more spiritual thoughts (regretting past behaviors) his vibration increases and he can go to a astral plane that now matches his new vibration.

Now as to when he has the choice to incarnate again, I don't have the answer to that one. Maybe someone else has that information.
Old 15-05-2014, 04:57 AM
Newbie ;)

R-500,
You are asking what we think…so here’s my view…and it is based on my experience.
I have spent the last few years communicating with these darken souls who have passed over.
A number of years ago…I asked our Heaven Father - if I may go and be a missionary to them.
I have gone at different times in spirit with this group of other ‘Rescue Workers’ to visit these lost souls….to encourage them and try to lead them out of their darkness.
No one is beyond hope. I repeat…no one.

The following is what I wrote in my journal:

Feb 12, 2014,
For the last number of years…my passion has been doing Rescue Work in the dark regions of the spirit realm.
Periodically, when I feel prompted, I’ll go (by spirit) with a group of (other disembodied spirits) to visit some of the lowest areas in the most darkened regions of the spirit world. Today, we went to visit Saddam Hussein and his two sons Uday and Qusay.
I have visited Saddam and his two sons before…and usually there is quite a struggle just to get to them.
Today, when we passed through the gates and down to Saddam, it was a relief, that it went more quickly and easier.
Any saint of God that goes there…must be cloaked quite heavily and no one goes alone…ever.
---
Most souls that are found in these darkened regions are in much isolation, even from one another, and that is because of their own propensity for unrepentance. There is hardly any movement from those residing there. Their inability to feel a ‘touch’ from another person…is one their greatest anguish. Solitude is one of the worst punishments for these spirits.
I spoke directly to Saddam for a while, and it seemed like I was talking to a dreadful grotesque statue. Only a couple of times were there any kind of slight moment from him.
----
You are probably wondering…what does one say to someone like Saddam?
As I did before…I explained that God was not mad at him, that he is where he is, because of the terrible decisions and the dreadful lifestyle that he had lived.
I tried to tell him that he needs to arouse himself, from his stupor, have compassion on those he hurt and at least try to begin to have forgiveness those whom he hates.
I let him know that he is a forever child of God, and is greatly loved by God. And that he cannot ever be happy until he makes a decision to return to a walk with the Almighty.
I told him to observe the small beam of light that was in front of him, and to try with all his might to make some kind of attempt to move towards the light.
I told him his two sons are worse off than he is…because they are like solid paralyzed effigy. And that his sons need him to become free first…so he can go back and be a help to them.
How long will they remain like this…who knows, perhaps hundreds or even a thousand years.
I recently read messages, from the spirit world…that both Roman Emperors - Nero and Caligula have finally advanced out of the dark regions. They both were there for well over a thousand years.
---
One of the more surprising things that I have learned from those in the spirit world - is that those of us here on Earth, are able to communicate and help with those in these darken worlds…and we can do it far better than even the higher celestial beings and angels, because our vibrations is more dense…more akin to theirs.
---
Another surprising thing was that every night during our sleep state when our souls leave our bodies, yet connected by the silver cord…the angels and the higher celestial beings use our souls…to go with them to try and awakened and help those in these darkened regions. Many of humanity with a heart towards purity…are used every night without their ever remembering it. Many of these folks have become great missionaries without ever leaving their bed. Thus, many of the handicap or bedridden folks are used extensively.
With this understanding…I have also…learned to do this while I am fully awake….and have found it to be the most awesome and rewarding spiritual experience I have known. The joy I receive is sometimes utterly overwhelming…and the really neat thing is I get to remember it.
---
Jesus went in spirit and talked to those in prison…and now with a raised hand, he beckons to his disciples… “Come and follow me, and do the works that I am doing.”
I realize…that some folks may think I am a total nut case. But, I really don’t care. I try to walk very close to my Loving Heavenly Father and His wonderful son, Jesus.
In God’s Peace, allen.
Old 15-05-2014, 06:24 AM
Master

I've heard it said that Hitler is somewhat stuck because of the unforgiving attitude on the earth plane.

Don't get me wrong, it's so understandable but there are just so many theories there.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Master

ajs88. I don't think you are a nut case at all! I enjoyed your post.

Belle, I don't believe in forever. Wherever Hitler is right now doesn't mean he will be there for eternity. I've read quite a lot on the afterlife in the darker regions and the same rules apply to them as apply to the rest of us. As your vibration rises and your awareness increases so you move up.
Old 15-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Knower
I like to believe in karma and reincarnation...Where souls evolve from one incarnation to the next to learn lessons to acheive enlightenment which I believe is the ultimate purpose of our souls experiences on earth.
As for what happened to Hitler...I'd say that after he died he went to a place to reflect on what he'd done and he will be born again into a situation which will teach him lessons he abused in his past life.
I believe that the karmic wheel is not for punishment its a way of balancing experiences until a soul has experienced every sin and learned every virtue...things I believe we all know at birth or before we are born...which is also my theory on why the average Joe doesnt remember their past lives or the "time" spent between lives :)

Confused anyone? Lol ⭐❤⭐
Old 15-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Experiencer

I thought your post was very moving, AJS. It's wonderful that you are brave enough, and caring enough to try and rescue those souls. What you posted reminded me of something the psychic Sylvia Browne wrote. She called the realm you visited "The Left Door". She described the dark feeling of futility there, and tried to move some of the inhabitants to the other side. She said, "Just say you love God, and you will go to a better place!" No soul would listen. I visited that realm once myself. I think I was Out of Body, but asleep. It was the most terrifying experience I ever had. What made it so terrible was the complete and utter absence of the presence of God. I'm glad that no soul is sent there for eternity.
Old 15-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Master

But who defines what is "evil". I mean, where is the benchmark?

And perhaps these so-called "evil" ones are in touch with a greater aspect of the light, one can only know the light when one is really in touch with the dark.
Old 15-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your comments…they were all very good.
I am not an expert on this kind of missionary work…but just willing to do the Father’s will.
Over the years, especially at the beginning…I learned some very important lessons the hard way. i.e. ‘Don’t ever go alone’.

I have had various A/P or OBE’s…mostly dealing with others yet on Earth, who are presently caught up in harmful addictions, but, they live hundreds of miles away from me. I meet with their souls and try to have a good heart to heart talk with them about their addictions and the way out. This kind of work, with those on Earth, is almost more difficult than those in the darken regions…as they tend to fight and strongly resist any instructions and help.
Peace, allen
Old 15-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Experiencer

I understand your point of view, Belle, and have heard it discussed by others. That evil as the human mind defines it doesn't really exist is a new idea for me, tickling around the edges of my brain. If I were to live another half century, I might finally "get" it. It is very necessary to accept our own shadow sides, or we will never appreciate the light. How hackneyed I sound - but there are no words that are new for some ideas!
Old 15-05-2014, 11:59 PM
Experiencer
I listened to a medium who I find credible that channeled someone who spoke specifically on this issue. I was surprised by what she revealed but in a strange, perhaps morbid way, it was compelling.

The material ideas we as human hold onto regarding Good and Evil are not as cut and dry as they are in our higher planes of existence. Ultimately what she conveyed was that there really is no right and wrong. However, to truly understand this, one first had to experience or witness the difference between what was right and what was wrong. This spirit who was channeled even went so far as to suggest in some cases, many infamous people who have committed atrocities did so because they had developed to such a high spiritual stage that only they could afford to teach/demonstrate these lessons or experiences to humanity. That the life they led was done so as an act of courage and self sacrifice. This understanding was in the context that we all have contracts that we obligate ourselves to fulfill in a given life.

Does this mean Hitler was one of these people? I have no idea. Having said that, I do understand the point that was being made as it directly relates to an interesting concept worthy of consideration put forth by Saul Smilansky's paradox of "Morality and Moral Worth"

Quote:
Moral worth is contingent upon conditions that morality is obliged to try to eliminate. The purpose of true morality is to eliminate certain conditions (suffering and grievous wrongs). Yet, only if those conditions exist can they call forth the moral actions that uniquely confer moral value. Paradoxically, morality is the enemy of moral worth.

Saul Smilansky
Professor of Philosophy
University of Haifa, Israel

In other words, you gain moral worth by slaying dragons. But slay enough of them and you will find that there are no more to slay. Nor can you can create them, to slay them. That would be morally unworthy. Read more @ Univ. Notre Dame

In this understanding, one can not help but consider the ideas of deadly dictators like Hitler, Mao Zedong and Stalin where an unfortunate but necessary period of human existence that needed these demonstrations to better understand these human experiences. I am not saying this is right or wrong, just something to consider when one contemplates the eternal consequences of an individual's actions and behavior toward others.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung