Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-03-2013, 04:27 AM
CharlotteCentauri

Rested

About two years ago, I lost my unborn twins (very early in the pregnancy). I still grieve at times, as I often imagine what it would have been like if they had made it.
I get people telling me to move on and not to think about them, because they know how sad and down I get when I do. And then I get people telling me to always embrace whatever feelings come up when I think of them. Because they were and still are a big part of my life.
I take both sides of advice which is terribly conflicting.
Often wonder how they are and if they're happy.
I went through a faze of trying to find comfort in the situation through the father (ex) but that didn't go well. I felt he would be the only one I could fully talk to about it. Friends told me to accept that I shouldn't rely on him to grieve as the passing was really all through me.

Do you believe they are rested even if my memory of them is often tainted from the outside world? I want to believe they are.

xx
Old 06-03-2013, 08:53 AM
ZenGuruPaul

Charlotte, my heart goes out to your twins, Im sure they are at peace with the universe right now, and deep down they are with you in every aspect. It's okay to get sad emotions out if you need to. Over time you will feel better about losing them, just try not to grieve too much about it. Anything can happen, and we learn to live with what we must deal with and move on with life.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Administrator

Hey Charlotte

I can totaly empathise with you i too have lost children, my eldest was a twin i lost one years later i had an ectopic then a misscarage, you need to grieve for your babies there is no time limit to how long this can take,anybody who tells you to move on would be better to say nothing,they just cause more grief,your twins will be well looked after by family members in the spirit world where they will grow.they are happy and safe,you dont need to worry about that,
you will take one day at a time until one day the pain doesnt hurt so much, you learn to carry on. your babies are well looked after so dont worry

Namaste
Old 06-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Pinkroses

Hi Charlotte,
Hugs and prayers to you. I lost two unborn babies as well, so I understand how you feel. They will always be a part of you, and you have every right to feel sad. I agree that there is no time limit on grief, and those who haven't been through this type of loss often will not understand. Be patient with yourself as you work through your feelings.

I'll share an experience I had after I lost my first child: I was having a really hard time and couldn't move past my sadness. One night I had a dream. God brought my precious baby girl to me. He said I only had one day, but he wanted me to experience motherhood and have a chance to say goodbye. In my dream, I held my baby, kissed her cheek, rocked her and took care of her. It all felt very real. Then God returned and told me it was time to say goodbye. I cried as I handed my baby over. When I awoke, I felt like I had really been given a chance to meet her and say goodbye. It helped me tremendously!

Do know that your children are o.k. I wish you peace, comfort and healing.

--Pinkroses
Old 06-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Master
Charlotte, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I miscarried one of my twins at a very early stage. I don't think I've ever grieved properly. My friends can see and sense my departed child, but I never could. Like you, I think a lot about what could have been, should've been, and wasn't. Talking to my husband about it is not an option. Recently, my daughter started seeing and talking with her twin. She told me that she is taken cared of on the other side, and is doing well. She has adoptive parents and brother and is enjoying life. She is the exact copy of my daughter.

Sometimes decisions by spirit is made so that the children are not born. In my case, they felt I would not be able to handle twins at that stage in my life.

Based on my experiences, I believe that your twins are growing and being taken care of. It would not surprise me if they decide to visit you. They will hug you lots and surround you with love.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:06 AM
CharlotteCentauri

Thank you all. It's all part of lifes journey.
It's very warming knowing that there are others who have been through the ordeal.

I had a dream the night before I wrote to you all. I dreamt I was still in bed and my alarm went off for me to get up for work. I started to get ready and I heard some chatting in my kitchen. So I got up to check it out, thinking there was an intruder of some sort, I opened the door and they were making cereal. Quintin was spilling the milk everywhere and Che'-Rose was singing morning songs and telling her brother morning stories. They both turned to me and said "Morning Mummy". I just stood there. Che'-Rose pulled me to the table and we had breakfast. They were telling me what they were going to do at school that day and what they wanted for lunch. I just sat there looking at them. Trying not to cry. Then they went into the other room to get changed. I went to go get them but when I opened the door, they weren't there. I cried for them but they didn't come back.

I woke in such a state. Balling my eyes out. The dream came out of nowhere. I think they came to me because I had talked about them last week to a friend. I'm hoping the dream was a way of them telling me that they are happy. And that they know that I am their Mother even though I'm not with me

xx
Old 07-03-2013, 06:12 AM
CharlotteCentauri

*Even though I'm not with them
Old 07-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Administrator
They know you are their mother and they were paying you a visit im sure you will have more visits in time.take comfort that they are well looked after and happy.

Namaste