Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-11-2014, 07:06 AM
WalkInLight

Strange Light In The Sky

Hello all,
I've been reading on here for about 6 months; I signed up and here is my first post asking a question on what my friend and I saw in the sky.

It started with us raising our energy and morphing the clouds into geometrical patterns for a while. the patterned clouds were in front of us when I felt this urge to ask whatever was out there to "reveal themselves to me", I didn't specifically say God, or Aliens, or Angels.

As soon as that happened, the clouds that were in front of us surrounded us in a giant dome, I looked up and saw where we were standing under the dome, our crown chalkras blasted right through it. In the middle of it we both see a "star" moving. We started focusing on it more and more until we saw what it looked like to be scanning what we were creating in the clouds. Then it was like it was looking us right in the eye and scanned US! Then it got brighter and brighter and started moving lightning fast. We then see 5-8 more of the same exact lights to do the same thing. Before and after all this happened we had strange signs and synchronicities

I was hoping someone could shed some light on what we possibly saw that night

I believe we had an alien encounter that night
Old 10-11-2014, 08:52 PM
Knower
Sometimes inorganic entities will appear as lights, perhaps it was an "alien", something foreign to our reality.... I know that inter-dimensional travel is more than possible, I've done it! Could have been an enlightened being checking out what you were doing. Sounds like you caught the attention of something though! Other entities get very curious when we consciously manipulate our physical reality :)
Old 11-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Guide
I have seen 2 star looking things move high in the sky for about 10 seconds before they disappeared. The 2 white lights were behind each other and the first one had disappeared slowly then the one behind it dimmed out also slowly.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.