Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Knower
As above so below.

Actual genuine Twin Souls (Twin Flames) are about as common as identical biological twins in the 3D. And the meeting of a Twin Flame in this life is even rarer.

Not everyone has a Twin Flame (A tiny minority).
Not every Twin will incarnate at the same time as their other Twin. (a tiny minority).

The vast majority of people in the Twin Flame community are mislabeling relationships and don't even have a twin soul to begin with.

They are not even eligible to have one, because they are an individual soul. NOT a Twin.
Old 17-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Experiencer

But surely this is just your opinion or the theory you most resonate with? We can never know for sure. What most people here seem to share above all else is that the way they feel for this other person they have come to identify as a tf/soul mate/soul connection is that what they feel for them stands out as something completely different to that which they have experienced before.

We cannot say for sure what this actually is.
Old 17-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you all for your tremendous input. I'm glad that you we're able to connect with each other through my post and I appreciate Badcopyinc for the consideration also :).

The person who that I consider may be my tf is definitely someone who makes me feel more different and in love than I ever have. He reminds me of me and I am constantly learning profound lessons of myself without even realizing and mostly all I am doing is being natural with myself. I find myself wanting to be my most kindest and caring when I am with him, I have a lot of love for him that I feel i am drawn to give him and I feel the reciprocation. I am excited to see where we go as I don'[t believe that he is just another relationship, I feel that I know he is significant in a way that I do not know.

Again thank you all for your input, I love hearing new and alternative perspectives as it helps me settle in to what feels right:)
Old 17-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Pathfinder

Eternal Flame I do believe that there may be limitations set for some incarnates however I feel that those ones may be because of what their soul has agreed to come here and do so their tf may not be necessary in this life. However if it is solely supposed to be as rare as twins are then I believe your comment as answered a payer for me as I have always thought for a long time that I am a twin and feel that I have signs that show me proof I am a twin yet I was born alone so I am thankful to learn. I am thankful for the synchronicity.

Seenthelight Thank you for your response and clearing up that it is how we feel because since it is only us that can fill our space and have our experiences it is upto us to be in charge of how we feel and what we believe so if one belief works for one then who is anyone to ask them to deny it for another's belief.

Right now I just want to say I am having a very magical sync day and I love coming on here to see validations that I didn't know I was looking for :)

Namaste
Old 18-01-2018, 03:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
But surely this is just your opinion or the theory you most resonate with? We can never know for sure. What most people here seem to share above all else is that the way they feel for this other person they have come to identify as a tf/soul mate/soul connection is that what they feel for them stands out as something completely different to that which they have experienced before.

We cannot say for sure what this actually is.

Nah, I am the Lord they God, my word is literal truth!

Or maybe all comments we make on this board is 'in my humble opinion only' (imho).

Pick one of the two. :P
Old 18-01-2018, 03:24 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke369
However if it is solely supposed to be as rare as twins are then I believe your comment as answered a payer for me as I have always thought for a long time that I am a twin and feel that I have signs that show me proof I am a twin yet I was born alone so I am thankful to learn. I am thankful for the synchronicity.

I am glad. I think we definitely need to do the follow:

1. Recognise this is far out supernatural stuff.

2. Try to be down to earth, practical and pragmatic about it.

I think a lot of the people in the community just have love drama issues. It's not really twin flame related. But love is important.

Some folks need to learn to crawl love, before they start making giant leaps into flying TF concepts.

imho
Old 18-01-2018, 03:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
I am glad. I think we definitely need to do the follow:

1. Recognise this is far out supernatural stuff.

2. Try to be down to earth, practical and pragmatic about it.

I think a lot of the people in the community just have love drama issues. It's not really twin flame related. But love is important.

Some folks need to learn to crawl love, before they start making giant leaps into flying TF concepts.

imho

why does the experience gotta be 'perfect'?