Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 02:18 PM
lumas

what circles do

Hi hope i can clear up a few things here i am 42, and have been sitting in a particular circle since the age of 14. When i first sat it was just a case of table rapping ie tilting up and spelling out letters to form words (long winded)automatic writing and glass and letters(long winded) and communication through a medium.since then a lot of progression has taken place and we are now a working circle helping earthbound and lost spirits.

It has taken a long time to build up the strength and trust in all our members and guides for this type of work which is both mentaly and emotionaly tireing to take place. so what happens first is one of our members will go into trance state and will go without any fear whatsoever knowing that they have this anchor and grounding in the circle into the spirit realm. now this member will then bring down/in the spirit into the circle with some help from guides who will then take over a different member now please let me clear something up here at no stage whatsoever does the spirit enter the body it lowers its vibration to vibrate in tune with the members(medium) own soul which in fact surrounds the body and is not inside.

Sometimes a build up or change of face can be seen but normally its just a change of voice but every member/sitter feels the emotion of the spirit concerned so we know what we are dealing with. i must also clear up another point at this stage at no point whatsoever are there thrashing or convulsing mediums lights flickering on and off or screaming and whaling. its all very subdued and controlled.

I hope this has given you an insight into what some circles and mediums do and i didnt drag on and bore everybody can i just please give people some advise if you are thinking of doing this type of work join an established working circle please please please never try and do rescue work on your own you will get trouble trust me.

if any body would like to ask me any questions about the work we do or type of spirits we help or if you would like to know more about circles or development please ask away. THE ALL KNOWING WILL ONE DAY INHERIT THE EARTH KEEP THE FAITH....

Last edited by lumas : 24-10-2006 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:13 PM
bluespirit

Thank you for giving us the information you have,Lumas.
I have often wondered what is involved in the workings of a circle though I have been told bit and pieces.
I suppose you are like what they call a 'ghost whisperer'
You do a wonderful job!
Old 03-09-2006, 03:13 PM
developing1

Exclamation

Hi lumas,

could you tell us about the spirits you've helped? who are they? why are they earthbound/refuse to move on? names etc? could you give us 1 particular example? it's fascinating!

best wishes

developing1
Old 03-09-2006, 03:24 PM
bluespirit

I'm very interested in that as well.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:20 PM
lumas

Hi developing1 and bluespirit, interesting name that ghost whisperer thank you for your interest, one of the recent people we helped was a young man who took his own life and the life of his two young children by attatching a hose pipe to the exhaust of his car,he felt that with the loss of his partner only the year before. the loss of his job, so no money coming in to support him and his children he felt inadequate and done what he thought was best

so how do we know this information well one of our members job is to actually bring spirit in with the help of guides (believe me our circle is extremely well protected, it needs to be) now at this point some of the members of our group start to feel the effects of that persons condition swollen throat choking ect ect others feel the cold of fear and despair that this spirit is feeling this is quite normal and what we expect once this link is made with spirit we can start asking questions and the answers will either come through the members voice or the voice of the spirit could come through all depends on the intensity of the vibration (hope this isnt getting to confusing).

As the questioning goes on we discover how when he crossed over there were people to meet him and they told him of the situation and that the children were safe but he wouldnt listen all he kept saying is he wasnt worthy to follow and be with them and at this point there is a feeling of compassion and happiness as the man is told that if he looks over his shoulder he will see that in the light his children are very happy and standing with their mother and if he turns and walks towards them forgiveness will be given. Now the atmosphere in the room is electric full of relief and happiness as he sees his loved ones in the distance beckoning him towards them with open arms he kindly turns to us and says he is leaving now and thank you we give him our blessings and move onto the next.

Last edited by lumas : 04-09-2006 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:43 PM
lumas

we have recently been told that the spirits around our circle on the evenings of our meetings is a bit like the crowd at a football stadium a thousand fold and more. And they are all atracted by a light of pure love that emits from our circle which is like a wartime searchlight going into the sky and is seen across the globe. if 4-5 people can have that effect what could we achieve if the whole world gave out loving thoughts at the same time.
Old 20-05-2007, 07:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Lumas,

Thank you for your interesting post, I always wondered what happens in circles. I was wondering if you could share some of your experiences with or suggestions for automatic writing ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-05-2007, 12:52 PM
mattstar

Hi lumas,

Very very interesting and good to know this kind of circle still happens.
Do you know if there any many circles in the southeast who have results similar to yourselves?

i attend a closed circle, but admittedly we do not (as yet) have results like you do - ours is more of a clairvoyance circle and unfortunately no trance mediums are present as yet.

Best wishes
Closed Thread