Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-10-2010, 03:56 AM
Guide
:O I saw a UFO!!!

I honestly feel like I'm dreaming. I AM SO HAPPY!!! I could die. I was in my house about to let my dog out. I heard a sound that sounding like bombs about to drop. I was going to stay in because I thougt we were getting bombed. But I was curious. So I went out and saw a diamond shaped craft go over the skies. It wasn't an airplane. It was way too close to be an airplane. I looked around and saw airplanes. They were above the clounds. This was below them, about 100 feet above my neighborhood. Eventually my egos covering my happiness telling me it was an airplane. But still I'm still happy I may have been just feets away from aliens!!! I've been wanting a moment like this for my whole life!!! I feel so happy and full of hope. Most people would be terrified but I'm soooo happy I want to punch a wall!!! I've always felt strangley close to aliens and the thought that I was feets away from them just makes me so... I can't explain! I was expecting them to stop for me. I felt like I've been reunited or something. I take this as a sign. That humans will be meeting aliens soon. I hope this happens again!!! Or if not oh well. This moment was enough. It was life changing!!!
Old 26-10-2010, 04:03 AM
mahakali

wow cool! i feel the same, i hope i get to see some aliens, nice ones though that say something to me telepathically. your so lucky.
Old 26-10-2010, 04:12 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
wow cool! i feel the same, i hope i get to see some aliens, nice ones though that say something to me telepathically. your so lucky.
Me too. I wonder what they would look like. But I'm sure you'll see one too one day. I remember some girl on sf posted about how she saw a ufo and I was jealous. But than months later I saw one. However I remember she wasn't happy about it. She was scared.
Old 26-10-2010, 04:48 PM
mahakali

where did you see them? im guessing you are from US? im from the southeast region. just curious
Old 26-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Guide
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
where did you see them? im guessing you are from US? im from the southeast region. just curious

Yes I am.
I'm in the North East.
In Pennsylvania
Old 26-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Rumar

Isn't it exciting? I first denounced my own experience as well (because everyone just feels like they've gone crazy or is just confusing it with something else) and it was so close as well, I was on a plane heading towards Great Lakes and some ufo was going slow the other way (or was just sitting there), I first saw it and I was thinking: "Am I REALLY seeing what I think I'm seeing?" and then "Am I the only one who is seeing this?!"

Honestly, either the other passengers haven't seen it or they've kept it to themselves like I have, I really wanted to ask someone if they notice it too but I was afraid they'd say it was a plane or a weather balloon (even though it was obviously unlike those two)
Old 24-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Cookie_Crumbs

Congrats! I've never seen one up so close! It must be an AMAZING experience!
Old 24-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Master
I'm happy for you and congratulations it sounds like you're over the moon....YAY>
Spiritlite.
Old 25-11-2010, 04:15 PM
LightFilledHeart

It's exciting and magical when you see your first UFO... no question about it! I've had five definitive sightings in my lifetime and every one of them is indelibly etched in my memory as if they were yesterday. Far more exciting and fulfilling are the communiques I have had with the inhabitants (on-going and hugely powerful and uplifting!), as I chronicaled in an earlier post on this thread. They tell me they are our brothers and sisters and should not be cast in the role of Gods nor worshipped. They come to assist us with our spiritual growth, and they come to us when we're ready to accept them and not a moment before. I refer to them alternately as my "cosmic team" and my "friends on high". I have deep and abiding affection and respect for them.

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 26-11-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 26-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Firecracker

Wow that is amazing! I'm intrigued by UFOs and have a section about them in my own Paranormal forum. But I don't think I have ever seen one. Have seen some strange things but never anything definitely a UFO.