Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 22-05-2007, 07:45 PM
ljepotica

Anyone know what to do? I'm a bit out of sync!!

Hello all

I've been neglecting my abilities for a few months as I have been having some personal problems.
Thing is now that things have settled down-I sort of lost track as to what or how to re-discover my abilities-I know it sounds weird but I think my mind seems to have gone blank-maybe I'm going through an ability block

Anyway I got in touch with my crystals but also I have been noticing something that I didn't notice before.

I am seeing so many things-perhaps beings out of the corner of my eyes and especially during the daytime-which didn't happen before.
At night I am seeing a lot of shadows out of the corner of my eyes and I think that there is a curious and pleasant spirit either in my room or the house-it seems curious about me and it sort of gives me "glimpses" of it.

I was on the bus today and I felt something climbing onto my head-from the left side, I felt a pressure as if something was trying to sort of climb and lay down or spread itself out on my head-it felt a little like how I feel when I sense spirits but as I didn't know what to do I just sent it some love and light.

Today I was also sitting in my garden-it was a beautiful warm and sunny day and I cannot tell you the number of times I saw something out of the corner of my eyes-it was behind me-and again the vibe was curious-and maybe a little playful.
There were also two cats and I tried to call one of them to me and this one kept on looking in my direction (I didn't have my glasses on!) and he would move forward to go under some bushes and when I called him he would turn and look at me and it really looked as if he was looking to see if whether it was safe for him to proceed-I could swear that he understood what I was saying and thinking back perhaps he could see this presence behind me and was looking at it.

My senses going haywire! What do I do now?

In fact I can still feel something on my head-again from the left side.

Any advice would be appreciated-sorry to ask such simple questions but I've sort of forgotten what to do

Take care and lots of love.

S xxx
Old 22-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljepotica
Hello all

I've been neglecting my abilities for a few months as I have been having some personal problems.
Thing is now that things have settled down-I sort of lost track as to what or how to re-discover my abilities-I know it sounds weird but I think my mind seems to have gone blank-maybe I'm going through an ability block
we all go through this nothing to worry about consider it a 'holiday' Anyway I got in touch with my crystals but also I have been noticing something that I didn't notice before.

I am seeing so many things-perhaps beings out of the corner of my eyes and especially during the daytime-which didn't happen before.
At night I am seeing a lot of shadows out of the corner of my eyes and I think that there is a curious and pleasant spirit either in my room or the house-it seems curious about me and it sort of gives me "glimpses" of it.
spot on curious spirits nothing at all to worry about this may increase or you'll begin tio see them more clearly i'm excited for you this is all part of the development please don't be scared or confusedI was on the bus today and I felt something climbing onto my head-from the left side, I felt a pressure as if something was trying to sort of climb and lay down or spread itself out on my head-it felt a little like how I feel when I sense spirits but as I didn't know what to do I just sent it some love and light.
ah lovely i've been touched by spirit you reacted well send love and lightToday I was also sitting in my garden-it was a beautiful warm and sunny day and I cannot tell you the number of times I saw something out of the corner of my eyes-it was behind me-and again the vibe was curious-and maybe a little playful. spirit animals perhaps lovely There were also two cats and I tried to call one of them to me and this one kept on looking in my direction (I didn't have my glasses on!) and he would move forward to go under some bushes and when I called him he would turn and look at me and it really looked as if he was looking to see if whether it was safe for him to proceed-I could swear that he understood what I was saying and thinking back perhaps he could see this presence behind me and was looking at it. very likely animals are exremeley psychic
My senses going haywire! What do I do now? chill out go with the flow and ask your guide for guidance
In fact I can still feel something on my head-again from the left side. i'm guessing your guide they often make their prescence felt in this way its gentle
Any advice would be appreciated-sorry to ask such simple questions but I've sort of forgotten what to do

it sounds to me that you are developing your ability very nicely indeed, i know cos i've experienced every single one of those myself be happy stay calm and listen to your guide this may come in the form of repetitive thoughts, if you do get scared or upset give me yell also any further questions you have the same congrats on your budding mediumshipTake care and lots of love.

S xxx
all the best
Old 22-05-2007, 08:24 PM
OceanWaves19161

I agree with daisy. I noticed a drop in my abilities for a month or two a little while ago...I couldn't channel very well, stopped meditating etc ...started to worry a little and then suddently out of no where i developed remote viewing and started feeling angels realy strongly around me. I've also felt the "thing" on my head but don't really know what it is...I figured it was angel doing something cause i could feel energy going in and my head was being moved by a female into different positions. It feels a little strange:P

Alana
Old 23-05-2007, 12:15 AM
Deactivated Account
strange but good, it does seem to come and go sometimes
Old 23-05-2007, 03:41 AM
merlin

That dastardly 'corner of my eye' thing!
happens to me all the time.
I'm not complaining. I know a glimpse is about all I can take..feeble me! I did get the full form once but disappeared as quick as it came..thankfully!!
The great thing is I run it past my DH...who was that.....was someone there...did someone just walk into the kitchen?.
I get the yay's from him....good enough for me!
Old 23-05-2007, 06:33 AM
Divine Energy

When the flame burns out

Hello ljepotica,

I actually teach psychic sensitivity and mediumship, but at the moment I've just moved Countries, started a new job and am obviously going through major change. I'm trying to get re-grounded in my new situation. I'm also in a hurry to get ready for work, but I'm eager to help after work tonight with some tips on how to proceed once more...

If I may copy and paste an old post of mine for now. I hope it helps someone...

Dear All,

I am referring to that stage in your development where nothing seems to work anymore... Despite the fact that previously you could commune with your guides and Angels at will, you were enjoying profound meditations and you just seemed to soar like an Eagle. Everything you touched, said or did was a success...

Now you just feel like you've been cut off by the source. Your meditations no longer work or have any meaning. You feel like your power has been taken from you, and your left wondering how on earth your going to summon the strength and motivation to continue...

(In my opinion and experience)We as humans go through the same process of growth and seasons that are observed in nature...

SPRING.
Is one of my favourite times of the year. You can just feel the excitement and promise of new growth in the air. There is something so deliciously tantalizing for me about this period...

SUMMER.
This is a fulfillment of dreams and potential. As long as you nurture yourself and support your growth by the appropriate means. You will surely open and begin to flower...

AUTUMN.
Summer inevitabley leads on to the Autumn. The leaves begin to drop from the trees and your hard won growth and power seems to be deserting you, ever so subtly at first, until.........

WINTER.
By now you feel thoroughly in darkness, confused and alone. All of your efforts seemed to have been in vein. The summer is now a distant memory and you wonder if any of it was in fact real, or just a product of your imagination...

Does this sound familiar to anyone??

I have just come out of the other side of what I refer to as a spiritual winter. It's been a long cold one at that. There have been many times during this period where I have felt like giving up. There have been others where I've felt like a total fake on these boards. My biggest anxiety was that somebody would say:" Right, you talk a good medium, now prove it."

I would have been about as psychic as a bowl of custard.......

It reminds me of when I was guided to go to Swansea earlier in the year to do a course at Stephen O' Brien's psychic academy....
It was one of those rare events when my guide was able to talk to me during this aforementioned spiritual winter (it lasted about 5 mths, by the way) He was suggesting/advising that I attend this course. ( the only time spirit really get involved with my life is where my mediumship development is concerned)

In sharing my anxiety's with my guide, I explained that I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to give a message if I attended this course. As my guide knows me inside out. He knew full well that if I was to be told that I would still be shut down at this point, then I wouldn't have traveled all that way.
So he was, shall we say, economical with the truth. LOL

As the time drew nearer, I was still about as psychic as a soggy lettuce, although my new guide did make a brief appearance that week, as I've written about elsewhere.

Long story short. I completed the course, after being put in with the beginners. I was angry at first and felt let down by spirit. I do now view the whole situation differently. Now that the dust has settled I realize that I was there for knowledge and understanding. It was matter less that I wasn't able to perform as a medium, as I know I can. I learned soooo much during my time there, including platform presentation and working in public. In the final analysis, it was just my pride that was hurt... I wouldn't change that experience for the world, and I did overcome my fear of speaking in public, to an extent.

Anyway, I just wanted to get across the importance of keeping the faith during these times. Never give up on spirit, for they truly are the magic beneath your wings... I'm delighted to report that my mediumship is back now more reliable and fluent than before, and I value it so much more than I ever did.

There is a reason for everything... The mighty oak tree didn't always stand tall, proud, strong and magnificent. It was once no more than a sapling that had to be supported from the strong winds. So it is with our growth.........

Love,

Danny

Last edited by Divine Energy : 23-05-2007 at 06:43 AM.
Old 23-05-2007, 07:08 AM
elaine

Hi Danny,
Yeah know what you mean, sort of all or nothing syndrome. Driving me nuts at times too. Keep getting a strong feeling that something is looking over my left shoulder, and get flashes out of the corner of my eye too. Any advise you could give me would be most welcome, feel free to pm me.

Hoping to develope this more in the comming future, time will tell

Thanks eaine
Old 23-05-2007, 07:44 AM
cosmic

Danny, I just wanted to say I love your season analogy. It's perfect! I've been looking at various life cycles we go through and your description is spot on.

By the way I also enjoyed your food references. As psychic as custard? Or soggy lettuce?? Interesting!
Old 23-05-2007, 11:46 AM
mattstar

I quite often find that when i have neglected my spiritual practices (for me thats meditation almost each day and spiritual development circle at least once per week) or if i have a few weeks of struggling on the platform (one of the circles i go to gets each of us to have a short time on the platform) that all of a sudden thing come back as they were only stronger, the same happens if i have been too busy to meditate or just not felt like it, i gradually get a sense of needing to meditate or go back to the circle where quite often, after a short "break" the senses seem to come back, only more tuned in.

My mentor says that spirit will only give you what you need at the time, and so perhaps the eb and flow of spiritual abilities is necessary when there are more pressing matters to attend to - at least thats my interpretation anyway!

Last edited by mattstar : 23-05-2007 at 11:49 AM.
Closed Thread