Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-05-2011, 05:36 PM
wxjltonight

Am I and Do I Want To Be a Lightworker

Hi everyone, I have recently joined up and I have left an introduction in the appropriate thread, where I mentioned about my involvement in spiritual matters years ago. I was recently told by a medium that the reason why I have not enjoyed any job I have ever had was that I was born to do good... to be a Lightworker. Basically she said that if I don't follow the path of becoming a Lightworker working in the holistic field, then I will continue to struggle financially and being unfullfilled in my job choices.
She mentions that I need to attend workshops and seminars, do daily meditations and so on. If this IS why I have come back again, then why does it not appeal to me?. Yes, I am extremely sensitive, did learn spiritual healing years ago, had plenty of healing myself, but I don't want to go to groups and workshops all over again or spend many hours learning to meditate.
I'm confused now because I've never been ambitious as far as work goes, but work does leave me feeling very unfulfilled and part of me knows she's right, but I can't get excited about it.If I am destined to be a Lightworker, shouldn't I have a real leaning towards it?.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:43 AM
10C

Yes, being an EA is something that comes naturally.

Hey there,
I hear you. The idea of helping others, sometimes in a very behind-the-scenes sort of way, may not be appealing rationally as a lifestyle for most.
I can only tell you that it seems that sensitivity and helping others usually come as unavoidable parts of EAs like fish with gills. It is not so much a choice as just a part of our being. Additionally, we do not see the world in the same way, it is not a competition for us, it is a search for harmonization and peace. There are lightworkers, who probably are not aware they are lightworkers, and just feel that they see the world a bit different. That they feel relief when they have been able to make things a bit better for someone, or shed a bit of light to help someone.
At the same time you are in search of your own truth. What is my purpose in life, or vocation? How do I find a way to balance my personal life and my work? There is no easy answer, and sometimes it takes a bit of creative thinking to really find the best solution to "How will I live my life to ....?".
Sometimes this involves traveling to different cultures to find a new way of appreciating daily living, other times it may just be keeping a diary of events to help find your own inclinations towards one path or another.
The good news is if you are already in the search stage you have already started considering the journey, you just need to chart your course. You may want to look at some of the other postings on lightworkers for more reference.
Blessings and joy,
Old 03-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxjltonight
Hi everyone, I have recently joined up and I have left an introduction in the appropriate thread, where I mentioned about my involvement in spiritual matters years ago. I was recently told by a medium that the reason why I have not enjoyed any job I have ever had was that I was born to do good... to be a Lightworker. Basically she said that if I don't follow the path of becoming a Lightworker working in the holistic field, then I will continue to struggle financially and being unfullfilled in my job choices.
She mentions that I need to attend workshops and seminars, do daily meditations and so on. If this IS why I have come back again, then why does it not appeal to me?. Yes, I am extremely sensitive, did learn spiritual healing years ago, had plenty of healing myself, but I don't want to go to groups and workshops all over again or spend many hours learning to meditate.
I'm confused now because I've never been ambitious as far as work goes, but work does leave me feeling very unfulfilled and part of me knows she's right, but I can't get excited about it.If I am destined to be a Lightworker, shouldn't I have a real leaning towards it?.

Hi wxjltonight

I have recently joined up and I have left an introduction in the appropriate thread, where I mentioned about my involvement in spiritual matters years ago. I was recently told by a medium that the reason why I have not enjoyed any job I have ever had was that I was born to do good... to be a Lightworker.

Lightworkers so to speak come In different shapes and sizes and all work In different fields . Some are lollipop ladies some are librarians some are cleaners lol It matters not . I think many will have a different definition as to what a lightworkers role Is . I understand for sure how It’s like not feeling fulfilled In ones working environment but theres more to one’s life than the time one spends at work .

Basically she said that if I don't follow the path of becoming a Lightworker working in the holistic field, then I will continue to struggle financially and being unfulfilled in my job choices.

If It Is part of your life’s path then there Is a strong chance that you will find something that you will click with at some point . I was told things 15 years ago via a channel things that I didn’t really see my self doing or getting Involved In at the time but It has Indeed become so . What you are not conscious of now you may become conscious of In time to come . Just follow your heart don’t follow the medium .

She mentions that I need to attend workshops and seminars, do daily meditations and so on. If this IS why I have come back again, then why does it not appeal to me?.

It’s possible that through these kinda things you may become awakened / activated . I can see this being so although everyone has their own triggers so to speak .

I am extremely sensitive, did learn spiritual healing years ago, had plenty of healing myself, but I don't want to go to groups and workshops all over again or spend many hours learning to meditate.

I spent 10 years plus developing my abilities and my connection to spirit / God or whoever lol In solitude . You don’t have to be a part of a group although In order to obtain Insurance certificates In order to heal the public you will have to join up with certains groups like I did In order to do so .

You can only feel how you feel In any given moment . How you feel today won’t be how you feel this time next year . Perhaps If you connect more with who you are and listen to your Inner voice the guidance will come to the fore .

There Is a possibility that your life’s path may have something else In store for you he hehe .

x dazzle x
Old 04-06-2011, 05:54 AM
wxjltonight

Thank you for your replies.
What I do know is that when I was training to so spiritual healing and our group used to provide healing in the Mind, Spirit & Body fairs locally, it was the only time I ever felt that "this makes me feel good".
Old 26-09-2011, 12:17 AM
ladylight

I can relate somewhat to your post. I have had similar experiences. I know that when I open up to Source and connect to my higher self, I intuitively know I am a lightworker. It is my life purpose. I have so much to learn. My awakening has only just recently been initiated, as a result of work I have been doing with an energy worker/psychic.

I am wondering what seminars and groups there are? Which ones are important for lightworkers to attend and how do I find them in my area?
Old 03-10-2011, 06:46 PM
mattie

1000s Of Ways To BE A LW. No Training Needed.

I don’t completely agree w/ the medium as there are many ways to be a LW. Being a LW isn’t just being a healer or energy worker. There are MANY 1000s of ways one can be a LW. One may just be here to raise one’s own awareness to help raise the collective consciousness. Or do energy work that is entirely personal such as sending energy to people asking for prayers or being fearful or energy help to various trouble spots on the planet, natural disasters, etc. Resist the urge to compare your work, calling, or mission to others or to conform it to theirs.

One’s job need not be obviously LW oriented. One of the extremely valuable purposes is for LWs to be mixed in w/ the general population to help others raise their frequency. This can be done w/o discussing spiritual issues w/ others. Just being around others & let your frequency affect them naturally. Appreciate that small acts of assistance & kindness are just as valid as the publicized kind. These can often have a delightful cascading effect that we’re not aware of.

Workshops & seminars may be useful for some, but not others. For some they would be a really tedious bore. BTW, was she selling any of these!!! There is more than enough information on a site such as this to point one in the right direction. Formal meditation is a useful tool for some, but not others. Meditation is a way to connect w/ our core energies. We can also use our focused intent.

Being a LW doesn’t involve training. Just BEing. TRUST your own instincts.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=23268
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=21845
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=21840

Last edited by mattie : 03-10-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxjltonight
What I do know is that when I was training to so spiritual healing and our group used to provide healing in the Mind, Spirit & Body fairs locally, it was the only time I ever felt that "this makes me feel good".
Forget the lightworker stuff. You may or may not be one. Doesn't matter! You will do the light work consciously or on levels you aren't aware of.

If the healing work you did was the only time you ever felt good then isn't that a huge clue?!! It brings you joy! Pursue it and see where it leads you. Give yourself that gift.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10C
Hey there,
I hear you. The idea of helping others, sometimes in a very behind-the-scenes sort of way, may not be appealing rationally as a lifestyle for most.
I can only tell you that it seems that sensitivity and helping others usually come as unavoidable parts of EAs like fish with gills. It is not so much a choice as just a part of our being. Additionally, we do not see the world in the same way, it is not a competition for us, it is a search for harmonization and peace. There are lightworkers, who probably are not aware they are lightworkers, and just feel that they see the world a bit different. That they feel relief when they have been able to make things a bit better for someone, or shed a bit of light to help someone.
At the same time you are in search of your own truth. What is my purpose in life, or vocation? How do I find a way to balance my personal life and my work? There is no easy answer, and sometimes it takes a bit of creative thinking to really find the best solution to "How will I live my life to ....?".
Sometimes this involves traveling to different cultures to find a new way of appreciating daily living, other times it may just be keeping a diary of events to help find your own inclinations towards one path or another.
The good news is if you are already in the search stage you have already started considering the journey, you just need to chart your course. You may want to look at some of the other postings on lightworkers for more reference.
Blessings and joy,
I haven't really been in the LW part of this forum before, but I was curious and thought I'd have a look round. Can I just say, what you said here has really resonated with me in a way I never expected. I just want to say 'yes, this is how I feel!' So.. thank you for that :P

I don't think necessarily you have to go to workshops and seminars though, for some people, it is a process they really want to go through in their own time, on their own..
Old 13-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

I'd suggest that you never let anyone "tell" you how to be any kind of healer, wxjl - just follow your heart feelings about it.

If something feels uncomfortable - let that aspect go. Do what you feel comfortable with, when you feel that way. You'll find what you're meant to do, in your own time. It mightn't be meant to be now - but maybe in 20 years time.?

Don't let titles or descriptions bother you, either - we're all wonderfully unique expressions of Spirit, and we practise what we're good at that way, too.

Angel Blessings to All
Old 25-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Anundakiee

Ask..Believe..Receive.. and Accept! All will become clearer with time and patience...

God is on your side!
Blessings to All! :)