Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 22-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
And to put the cream on top, I was also told that I was her Champion. I feel honored all right, but the mission is about as specific as 'go to Africa and do good things.' And I don't even have a car or the money for an air plane ticket to anywhere special... maybe I can afford a membership in Greenpeace if I cancel my Amnesty one?

Here I thought I had been able to put my frustrations behind me, after accepting that my little talents aren't necessarily going to grow into anything useful in this lifetime and that I am not obligated to use them for anything. Now what do I do?

You must feel overwhelmed, and that's okay. Anyone would in your shoes. In time you know what pure feeling you are suppose to feel in order to heal the earth. Trust that and in the meantime keep on keeping on.
Old 22-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Master

I did try casting a healing bubble around the globe last night.... I don't suppose anyone see a new energy field over their heads?
Old 22-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
I did try casting a healing bubble around the globe last night.... I don't suppose anyone see a new energy field over their heads?

I repeat...you WILL NOT KNOW the results of your actions. Can ya live with that?

Isle
Old 22-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
I repeat...you WILL NOT KNOW the results of your actions. Can ya live with that?

Isle

I fear that the answer to that might be no. If I am told to go to a certain tree and tug a certain branch at a certain hour every day for the rest of my life so the world will be a better place, I would do it the first night. Not seeing any result I might do it again the next night. Perhaps a third time some day later. And that will be it. This is my nature. Poor universe if it hinges on me doing things I don't understand and won't see the result of.
Old 22-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
I fear that the answer to that might be no. If I am told to go to a certain tree and tug a certain branch at a certain hour every day for the rest of my life so the world will be a better place, I would do it the first night. Not seeing any result I might do it again the next night. Perhaps a third time some day later. And that will be it. This is my nature. Poor universe if it hinges on me doing things I don't understand and won't see the result of.

~smile~ This fits in with my present philosophy that Life is a Collosal **** Shoot!
Sometimes fun, sometimes not.

Maybe you can ask 'the boss' if you will be able to see results or if it can show you, or tell you if, then scenario to encourage what you've been asked/told to do.

Old 22-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Enya

Quote:
There's your challenge, then - to act in service and humility and not expect a visible result. Youi'll learn alot from it, if you can get past your ego's need to know.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Nebulous

WhiteWarrior - If I may gently suggest something, you might want to learn your talents a bit more before tackling the whole planet.

I know this may sound a bit harsh and please understand I really do say it from a standpoint of love (frustration aside)...but I gotta tell you, lately every time I go astral-ing around I see lots and lots of people making blind efforts to "heal" the planet, many of them messing it up more instead - not to mention a few bad experiences of a more concrete nature. Energy work is tedious and the consequences are very real...you really shouldn't go elbow-deep into the planet itself and mess around with its energies unless you know what you're doing. Just try smaller tasks first and wait until you are ready.

I have nothing against you at all and I know you probably have the best of intentions (as do most who decide to try this), and I know this isn't popular opinion and I'm sure I'll probably get yelled at for it. But that being said, I hate when I see people digging in to energy work blindly and messing things up - for their sake and, well, as an experienced user who sort of winces instinctively when I see it. They always have the best intentions and they're always confused or clueless when their "healings" backfire. It's sort of like watching children run around trying to play doctor with real needles. And while inexperience is absolutely understandable and I know I was there once and I don't have anything against the 'whippersnappers' out there...I really don't want to see something bad happen because too many decide to play "doctor" with the Earth itself.

The earth is in a period of change right now, so yes, there's a sense of "pain" in the meantime. Compare it to puberty if you wish. It's not a pretty process. But I keep seeing way too many well-intentioned spirits hindering rather than helping the process. Again, I realize I'm going to get yelled at for that opinion...but I say it as gently as possible.

Just an earnest plea from an experienced energy worker - please be careful and consider well before you decide to take this step? I wish you luck.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Master

Nebulous, you are more than welcome to give of your experience in energy work. I might not buy just anything I am told, but more often than not I do listen and I do bring it with me for verification by the spirits at a later point.

The discussion in this thread on went on at a later point to the thread here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=29816 where you will see that I have started to heal the earth, in the way patiently described to me by my spirit guide - I treat the earth as a human patient, and lacking a specific ailment I simply send healing energy from Above downwards. Since then I have had it affirmed by my spirit guide that I do it right.

I know all too well the analogy about children with real needles. My attempts at healing humans have had very varying results. I have saved lives, but also created great pain by mistakes done. I have grown very cautious about what I try to do these days.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Nebulous

Ok, glad you're not offended WhiteWarrior! I meant no offense.

Sounds like you're off to a great start. :) Healing is a difficult task and there's lots to learn along the way. Hope all goes well for you!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Lemon

This might best go in the section about dreams, and I've posted this elsewhere online, but something about the OP...

It wasn't Zero Mostel, but it was Maury Chaykin playing Zero in my dream, and he was going on and on about something, the word "B'nai". His house was a mess, and the carpet in his living room was water, and we had to swim through it, me and whoever were my companions in the dream. He was rambling on, nonsensical, talking about the origins of things, and kept saying the language doesn't mean anything to the people, but it was there to soothe and comfort the Earth. And then we were walking on a solid, hardwood floor, and after that even the carpet was solid like it should be. He was giving us a kind of tour of the place, showing off some of his objects of art. He had some maps, and a messy roll-top desk, extremely cluttered with papers and such. On the top of the pile, there was a small box with some instruments, shining gold. I was tempted to take it, but it looked like the most valuable thing he had, and I didn't want to steal from him. My companions wanted to laugh at him, but I was trying to listen, trying to understand. I don't know who they were, just vague 'others'.

I wonder if that is meaningful here or not. If not, oh well, no harm in sharing, but if this is meaningful to WhiteWarrior, then I will be glad some silly dream is more important than just whatever emotional **** I'm going through these days.