Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 09-01-2020, 03:33 PM
hazada guess

Visited a medium

I went for a private reading with a reputable medium yesterday,it was spot on,absolutely brilliant.Just the thing to put all my doubts to rest and to assure me about the afterlife etc.I wish I had the gift.(just thought I'd let you all know,lol.)
Old 09-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I went for a private reading with a reputable medium yesterday,it was spot on,absolutely brilliant.Just the thing to put all my doubts to rest and to assure me about the afterlife etc.I wish I had the gift.(just thought I'd let you all know,lol.)
Hello
Thanks for sharing with us. How was the session like? Did the medium tell you things that he or she couldn't have known before that only you knew? Was the medium the dominant talking person?Or was it that he/she asked you a lot of questions?
Old 09-01-2020, 04:17 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude
Hello
Thanks for sharing with us. How was the session like? Did the medium tell you things that he or she couldn't have known before that only you knew? Was the medium the dominant talking person?Or was it that he/she asked you a lot of questions?

First of all ,she told me not to say anything about myself she then reeled off some names which I identified as my grandparents who wished to be in contact,my father came next,who passed when I was 3.they all told me how much they loved me etc.Then came my stepfather and the details she came out with,no one else would have known,A lady came through with advice whom I admit I didn't know.She also described my personality exactly.She was dominant as she was doing the reading lol.A few things were a bit off but you must remember that they get the messages but they relay them to you in a way that they think you'll understand.I can tell a faker and I can assure you she wasn't one.
Old 09-01-2020, 04:20 PM
hazada guess

PS.My mother came through too.Apparently she visits me often.I also am supposed to have a male presence in my house.(Creepy!)
Old 09-01-2020, 11:08 PM
Administrator
I have seen several mediums None could read me.they tried in the end i started reading them.
I have seen Doris stokes. colin fry.he couldnt keep eye contact with me and a few others. glad yours went well anyway

Namaste
Old 10-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Don't tell me you actually had to pay for it...
Old 10-01-2020, 03:29 AM
Guide

That’s amazing you had such a great experience! I can’t say I‘ve ever had that. Actually I had a reading today and I did most of the talking and she fed off what I said. Still insightful, but...
Old 12-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Pathfinder

You have to be careful with private mediums, some are just con-artist and some work at a psychic level (reading from your energy).

Medium should start off with a memory (from childhood, illness etc) and describe who is it then give their message after.

During the reading you must clear your mind (not thinking about who you want to hear from) and only say yes or no nothing else.

Am a medium in training :)

Last edited by jasonbdj : 12-02-2020 at 07:49 PM.
Old 13-02-2020, 10:32 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbdj
You have to be careful with private mediums, some are just con-artist and some work at a psychic level (reading from your energy).

Medium should start off with a memory (from childhood, illness etc) and describe who is it then give their message after.

During the reading you must clear your mind (not thinking about who you want to hear from) and only say yes or no nothing else.

Am a medium in training :)

Hi,I am also from the UK as i see you are.I made sure that the medium i visited was registered with the SNU so I am pretty sure she was legit.(though as you say,you Cant be sure,but i paid my money and took the chance lol.).
Old 13-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hi,I am also from the UK as i see you are.I made sure that the medium i visited was registered with the SNU so I am pretty sure she was legit.(though as you say,you Cant be sure,but i paid my money and took the chance lol.).

Hello :)

SNU are decent group and usually SNU registered healing/medium-ship should be working at a high-standard.

I am a member of one of their registered churches and also taking medium classes too (Couple of quid).

I would recommend visiting their registered churches, open circle night are only few quid, usually they have events/workshop and have classes going, why not experience it yourself.