Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 29-06-2019, 09:53 AM
Newbie ;)

How to remove a love spell

Have you been successful at removing one from yourself, or another person? I believe they did so and regretted the spell, but did not remove it. Please, can anyone tell me how to remove it?
Old 30-06-2019, 12:14 PM
Ascender
You can remove a love spell simple by not believing in love spells.

I suggest working on strengthening your mind and discerning whether how you choose to perceive a person or situation is of help or hinderence to you in establishing peace of mind in your everyday life and daily interactions. Eyes outwards as oppose to within. Engage and become more present and grounded, take in nature as this may help you to establish a more solid and secure sense of self and your own personal power.
Old 30-06-2019, 12:26 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid_Goddess
Have you been successful at removing one from yourself, or another person? I believe they did so and regretted the spell, but did not remove it. Please, can anyone tell me how to remove it?
Ooo! Ooo! I just saw something that I bet would work. Here it is, try this, I know it would work for me!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...37&postcount=4
Old 30-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account

You need to do an uncrossing spell. Simplest way is to take a salt herbal bath with the intention to cleanse your energy from what has been cast on you.

For general counter-magick I like to place an egg in a cup of water by my bed for a week or so with the intent of it absorbing the spell in your place. It works well. Do that after the bath, then at the end of the week neutralise the egg with salt then discard down the toilet.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
You need to do an uncrossing spell. Simplest way is to take a salt herbal bath with the intention to cleanse your energy from what has been cast on you.

For general counter-magick I like to place an egg in a cup of water by my bed for a week or so with the intent of it absorbing the spell in your place. It works well. Do that after the bath, then at the end of the week neutralise the egg with salt then discard down the toilet.

Thank you so much LadyMay! I appreciate your kindness in replying. Blessings to you.