Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb Theory About Connection with Spirit/Beings: Karmic Negotiations on Messages

Hi Everyone,

So, I have this working hypothesis based on my own experience with my connection to Spirit and many other beings:

That the forces of "good" and "evil" negotiate within karmic agreements to deliver messages to people—and these single, cohesive messages are agreed upon by both parties.

So, basically, when I receive a message, it is one coherent message that contains bits of information put in by both the "good" and "bad" forces—but it is just one message. And it's my job to use my personal discernment, to decipher what resonates with my own moral code.

I'm not saying that sometimes good messages don't get through certain channelers (maybe they agree upon this in a similar fashion), but this is what I've come to think from my personal experiences. I feel that this can explain why channeling/spirit guides can sometimes turn south (I've heard stories), and why there is no one cohesive spiritual message on Earth.

Does anyone think something like this might be possible?
Old 15-02-2020, 03:39 PM
Master
Hi,

What I find is that your own thought patterns will greatly influence the information you receive. You stress the term's "Good" and "Evil" vs speaking of energy as being based on either dark or light.

My bias is that there is no good or evil in this instance. Just information you can choose to identify with or not. So yes use discernment.

You may find over time that your moral code can evolve. That childish thinking can become more mature.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-02-2020, 09:02 AM
Pathfinder

I feel I know exactly what you're talking about gemini.

"good" and "evil", as terms in channeling, don't seem to resonate as much as "light" and "dark" or "positive" and "negative", which is what I use.

So, I think you're kind of right, you can never tell how much positive vs negative influence goes into the messages that you end up receiving, but I think the more you do it, the easier it becomes to recognise a "negative" phrase as opposed to a "positive" phrase.

Here I'll channel a negative phrase, followed by a positive phrase as an example.

---
Hello, you stink. You are poo and I don't like you. We are hate, we are ancient and we are gravitationally pulling all weak spirits towards our dark heart.
---

and here's a positive one:

+++
All are good, we are no longer dreaming bad things but good things for the sake of goodness. Our ancestors knew about this, we only lost it in recent centuries. we can connect with the universe. All is good, all is free once we begin to move forward in the hopes that we will endeavour to save humanity fromm the armpit of stench.
---

Like you said, even though I was focusing on negative and positive "energies" respectively, I think that they're both a mix of positive and negative.

Anyway, hope this has helped somewhat. When did you start "channeling" gemini?
Old 02-03-2020, 10:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Karma is more instant. You live, you learn. If I was a man in my past life, I did not learn how to protect myself against the day I became a woman. Thus, karma.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolff
Karma is more instant. You live, you learn. If I was a man in my past life, I did not learn how to protect myself
against the day I became a woman. Thus, karma.
Hi wolff,
I, um, think we make deliberate agreements before we come here...don't ask how I know this. LOL

What seems unbelievable, (Why would I ever want 'blank'?), can become crystal clear in 3 seconds of a vision,
(being shown suddenly, mystically given 'cosmc' insight).

Being a woman for you is karma yes (probably being a male many lives) - but, it was deliberate -
no punishment or cosmic joke.

You needed to exp being female.
Not as payback, tho -but, for you to learn and grow in 'something'.
The why - you can only be given the insight ---
or maybe you can just figure it out.

(Often it's because of your treatment of women --
-haha, and now you can feel what they felt those many times in the past.)
'wolff' may say a lot right there.

Yes, karma, (sowing and reaping , cause and effect) can certainly be instant, in an hr, in a day, in 3 months ---
or after100 lifetimes finally put to rest, oh my.

Like Lahiri Mahasaya in the Himalayans with Babaji.
(Read 'Autobiography of a Yogi', if you haven't.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru