Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
BLACK AURA COLOR:
Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it. Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, enteritis within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries

I can certainly identify with that. Only once I have seen a person with overall black colored aura. He is known as unforgiving, hateful and vindictive, so it complies with the quoted description above. It took me a long time to figure out "what I have seen".

Last edited by longTime : 31-12-2017 at 12:13 AM.
Old 31-12-2017, 01:43 AM
Master
I'm drawn to red. Oranges as well. These colors i happen to pick out without thinking.

Deep red and Clear red match me well in comparison to the other colors. A mix of orange and yellow as well.