Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Experiencer
So interesting! Good to know, I’ll try to meditate as well.

Sometimes I have horrible buzzing sounds for a few seconds. Last time I was dining with friends and I literally jumped on my chair ! It was brief but louuud. :o

A friend has this when something really bad and serious happens. When there was the Bataclan terrorist attack she was at cinema and said to her sister: «*something is happening*right now*». Crazy..!
Old 10-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Experiencer
Something serious I want to talk about : do some people here know/see after awakening that we are not alone on Earth...? Means the human race is not the only one walking around...with "human traits". if you see what I mean...

Lately an old colleague came to me on social media and said : " I was thinking of all the humans I crossed the path when I used to live in X and (blabla)".
"The humans"...? ***?! Which normal person says that ? He was not making joke.

Plus some other people said stuff like "oh that's true humans do that"(we were talking about sleeping).

Also another asked me what was a "scanner" and didn't know the tshirts sizes. He asked me "is it A, B, C..?".
W T F..? Which person that grew up on EARTH doesn't know that at 50 yrs old ?!

Common point ? They are all kind of psychopaths... organic portals? Did you hear about that ?
The sorting out will happen soon. As this fake humanity has NO SOUL. They are F*** Hell's sons and use Humans as energetic food. And Im tired of being drained by these impostors.

Now I start to feel sick when these impostors approach my Heart chakra because they are literally DRAINING me and I feel like dying when they are physically around.
Also, I've been harassed by gang stalking during certain periods. Followed by MIB who wear sunglasses at NIGHT.I was followed also during the day by these MIB one started to scream insults like " I will break your face!!". He appeared from nowhere immediately after I turned in a little street and started running but when I crossed the road he followed his run screaming going straight forward.
Another one came inside a bar looking at me with a very bad look.even my friend noticed it and said "the guy is looking at you very strangely he looks very mad". And during all the evening in the bar the guy was pointing at me with his phone like he wanted to record me. To make me paranoid probably.

This is REAL.
Old 11-04-2018, 04:51 AM
Eelco

With Love
Eelco
Old 12-04-2018, 04:40 AM
Master
I sit upon the river flow
eyes closed listening to wind blow
i wonder like Stevie Wonder the wonders
of this life that i breath , deep and then i let go
letting go of the foundation of illusion ....so ....
no more perceptions and but more than colors and visions
i feel the energy which provide the spiritual synergy
of my etherical body , lacking words to describe the tribe of ascension ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9BfIwaO2Kk
Old 17-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Experiencer
Yesterday evening I was resting on my bed (while working on my laptop) and I started to hear beautiful zen Asian-like music...with a beautiful women voice very calm and low voice.
First I thought it was my roommate playing on his new synth but I sent him a message to know if he has played during the late evening and he answered the synth was unplugged since Sunday ..haha. Omg!
The volume of musics I hear is so loud!
Beautiful musics ...peaceful. It gives me shivers !