Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Pathfinder

There are so many channellers talking about an ascension to 5d earth that I can't help but feel there must be some truth to it. It began with the Law of One series, who predicted a "harvest."

I believe our spiritual powers will be unlocked and we'll have access to what is basically magick. This will revolutionize the world.
Old 25-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
So I'd be pleased for a plain text without pretty pictures but as near fact as possible - like what's the basic premise? What's required? Does it have a dogma like a religion? If you know of any, please send the link. I'm not even sure there's much on it in our local esoteric shop.

By design there is basically nothing out there on the 5D as it is not of concern to very many on Earth, and to those it is... they have easy access to the information through their very beingness as they in almost every sense already are... so there is little need for it to be up there on the world wide. All that is required is a basic desire... but with no general information out there there is little true desire out there...

As consciousness settles in belief, it really is about a shift in consciousness all of this. I agree it is not really about ascension, but more and idea of expansion, like when a seed blossoms into a flower, it opens up and expands. As there continuously gets more and more consciousness settled in this belief of a 4D it becomes easier and easier to reach for everyone; for the 5D they simply use this lift of energies there is in the 4D change to carry themselves back home within themselves. though it can be said that we are actually carrying everyone else home
Old 25-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I only can give you my understanding of the new realities that have been set up. The planet will move into fourth density and the reality we live in now has been adjusted and will be switched over during the event. And there will be a fifth density overlay for those who are ready. And those who are ready is less then one percent.
When will it happen? The simple answer to this is, when the human race is ready. There have been many delays. Will not go into it here.
Somewhere else I said, within this year.
Let's hope so.
The transition from fourth to fifth density will be very different. It will be like stepping through a doorway, or portal for anyone who is ready.

Soooo ..

The Rapture then.

I jest but what makes this any different to all of the other claims over the years?

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 25-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

So I'd be pleased for a plain text without pretty pictures but as near fact as possible - like what's the basic premise? What's required? Does it have a dogma like a religion? If you know of any, please send the link. I'm not even sure there's much on it in our local esoteric shop.

Ta!

I found some information if you'll indulge me.

~

The curators of Magik are set to return, once this happens there will be a tuning or reception of information.

The yellow being is Suutay - represented by a small bear like creature.

The grey being is Sv'eep - represented by a noisy grey hound.

Lastly there is the goddess Zsu - represented as a panda or yin yang.

The prophet Matthew will shepherd the curators of magik into a new era of enlightenment.

Its pretty hardcore at face value. Staffs of power, chariots of white ..

~

Later there seems to be mention of the trickster zep'hai, peacemaker Ge-e'orge & a mighty bear Bun'gel with the manifestation of a large Rainbow..

I hope the website I'm on is legit .

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain

Last edited by Raziel : 25-03-2018 at 06:00 PM.
Old 25-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
By design there is basically nothing out there on the 5D as it is not of concern to very many on Earth, and to those it is... they have easy access to the information through their very beingness as they in almost every sense already are... so there is little need for it to be up there on the world wide. All that is required is a basic desire... but with no general information out there there is little true desire out there...

As consciousness settles in belief, it really is about a shift in consciousness all of this. I agree it is not really about ascension, but more and idea of expansion, like when a seed blossoms into a flower, it opens up and expands. As there continuously gets more and more consciousness settled in this belief of a 4D it becomes easier and easier to reach for everyone; for the 5D they simply use this lift of energies there is in the 4D change to carry themselves back home within themselves. though it can be said that we are actually carrying everyone else home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Soooo ..
The Rapture then.

I jest but what makes this any different to all of the other claims over the years?

Yes, it does seem yet another variation on spiritual development. There are those to whom it will appeal.

Having read through a few threads now it does seem a bid a new religion. Frankly I reckon the last thing the world wants right now is a new religion. None from the past have worked too well unless enforced.

Thank you for the comments.

Old 25-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
I found some information if you'll indulge me.

~

The curators of Magik are set to return, once this happens there will be a tuning or reception of information.

The yellow being is Suutay - represented by a small bear like creature.

The grey being is Sv'eep - represented by a noisy grey hound.

Lastly there is the goddess Zsu - represented as a panda or yin yang.

The prophet Matthew will shepherd the curators of magik into a new era of enlightenment.

Its pretty hardcore at face value. Staffs of power, chariots of white ..

~

Later there seems to be mention of the trickster zep'hai, peacemaker Ge-e'orge & a mighty bear Bun'gel with the manifestation of a large Rainbow..

I hope the website I'm on is legit .

No matter, it sounds good. Laden with mystique. The thing is, does it work?

Old 25-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I ran across Dolores Cannon last week. I hadn't heard of her before. I watched this video, and it was quite interesting. She also looks and sounds like my mother in law, so that was an added bonus. She worked as a hypnotherapist for 4 decades, and along the way tapped into her subjects "trance" level, and what she found out kept her busy for all of those decades. She wrote many books about what she found out, and before she passed in 2014 - which I found out yesterday and was quite sad about even though I only "knew" her for a week - her latest thing was about 5 day and the world splitting. It's an interesting concept, but whether you want to listen to the 5D part, she is quite entertaining on her own. There are many clips on you tube. Here is the one I found first - worth a watch :) It is intriguing to watch this little old lady from the midwest talk about this. Really not what I was expecting, and I was surprised and delighted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucn3Xswv4Q&t=23s

For me, what I have come to believe is moving from the 3D into the 5D is more of a feeling, a vibration. When I started believing what I now believe (that we all are one and the same basically and all have powers beyond measure that we can learn and tap into, if we so choose) and finally gave up the religious dogma, shaking off the remainder as it were, and embracing just plain old spirituality as a base, and diving into aspects of that, and raising my own vibration, I left people behind that I had been interacting with years - not bad people, just people who were stuck in what they believed in, and met new people and embraced new energies and, within myself, started looking at the world differently, and I began seeing things that I had never seen before and looking at people differently, seeing who they were rather than what they did and how much money did they make, (which instantly puts you in the lower/higher worth category that I had grown up with) ... it is not that I hadn't looked at people that way before, but when I really let go of a materialistic view of people and began learning about myself and what I am capable of learning, my life did indeed shift and is still shifting back and forth, like a pendulum, between living the day to day survival and learning how to live the day to day survival and make it fun and exciting and interesting and flowing and joyful. I think that is the difference between the dimensions and I am still learning, but when I take the time to feel better in the morning, it is much easier to stay in these new vibrations. Learning how to stay in my own vibrations and not allow others to pull me out of my own path really is what I am working on and, for me, it is sometimes easy and sometimes impossible. But I feel like, when I can master that, and that is my goal, then I will truly be entering in the 5D thing.

Just some ramblings.....need more coffee......

IF you look at dimensions as openings of the self aware of itself then most often we then are the ones catching up with the universe as it has and always has been through its natural changes and shifts.. We really are, only becoming more aware of the potential of our humaneness by being more open to what is. When you have a greater stream of life existing more in harmony and connection to itself and to life, you often find, the human mind creates this as the earth becoming something, when in fact we are becoming more open and aware of what is and can be through the universal nature of life itself.

As humans we believe we are doing the work to make life work, when in fact it is life itself that makes us work to remember what is important and what truly matters in the greater awareness of all life as one source..

Again it all comes back to labelling and those that believe one way, label it as being something, another in another way. When you walking more open and aware of yourself and all life and how it creates itself into being, whether individually or banded together, its just life and your open more so to the potential of yourself and life that supports you.

In saying all this, what I open too and become aware of in myself, I notice it allows me to live a more expanded life experience, where I feel connected not only to myself but to life itself. So the potential of understanding all creations opens the potential of your own. Where I dismiss something as not "fitting" to the whole, I am really dismissing myself in some way of my own expansion and potential as part of the "whole".

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 25-03-2018, 09:32 PM
Master

@Lorelyen are you a troll? or do you genuinely want answers?
Old 25-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin

What your sharing makes a lot of sense.

Just being and being aware I use my own sense of life and openings in myself and what that reflects outwardly. The external view is really a marker to how connected I am to myself... Often a greater number of people in a stream of movement and opening, settled into a creative flow, will move more readily towards that goal/creative idea together and create that opening. Without the idea of "something" to bring into being beyond itself alone, the world wouldn't really know what to aim for, so its a provision to get people to open and be reminded of how life can work with, rather than against itself. Plus, it is how creation works in everyway we create and bring new life into being. ..

Its kind of a trick of the greater unfolding and mystery really to get humans out of their heads and into their being state.. We believe in something, we move closer to it and then come to the realization we were moving closer to ourselves and then we notice how to live differently. I am noticing in my life now that life meets me and I move closer to it. Is that because I have moved closer to myself as life? I suspect it might have a correlation knowing the nature of my own process and journey as I am aware.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 25-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Master

Nature's Flow: "It is important to have a certain amount of solitude just to clear your circuits. You will find that you can be very happy just being by yourself. Go to new places. It will cleanse your spirit."

Love this. I go to the beach with my husband when the weather permits and we dig our feet into the sand and our chairs on the edge of the earth and just watch the waves and the ocean and feel the power of that. It clears the cobwebs away. We also have a beautiful place near the river that we walk in early in the morning before the sun comes up and we are walking in the stars in nature. It helps to set the day into a wonderful way.

I am learning to meditate - finally - and I find it funny that my meditations are more like visual wanderings through the Universe, instead of the emptyness I thought meditation was. Maybe it is for some, and my mind is too cluttered to be empty :) Thank you for the comments - I enjoyed them.