Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 10-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Master
what are men attracted to in women

i realize all men are different but in general.. lol i can't figure men out!
Old 10-10-2010, 07:37 PM
PrincessKLS

Me either. I could go on a rant that men only care about looks but I know it's not true and I know women are just as guilty. But also beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one might find beautiful another finds it to be ugly. There's only a complication when the two or more parties involved feel that one is not pretty enough for the other. Lately most of the men who have found me pretty, I've been repulsed by.
Old 14-10-2010, 06:08 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKLS
Me either. I could go on a rant that men only care about looks but I know it's not true and I know women are just as guilty. But also beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one might find beautiful another finds it to be ugly. There's only a complication when the two or more parties involved feel that one is not pretty enough for the other. Lately most of the men who have found me pretty, I've been repulsed by.

I agree with you. It is always the beholder who can decide. We cannot exactly say what beauty is. It is a state of mind. The same person will look different to different beholders
Old 14-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Stormweaver

What attracts me from a woman

1: A woman who smells nice, has a good sense of clothes that suits her figure, and has a kind face, with an opened heart to make new friends.

What I would like to see inside a woman who I am attracted to
1: feminine towards me, but a tiger towards strangers who wants to bully her, or her offsprings.
2: Knows when to keep quiet when her man is in business mode through conversations, or physical quarrels.
3: have her own instincts to share when its the right time, especially at home.
4: knows when her man is in the wrong, and to be calm and to correct him at home.
5: knows how to forgive her man, and in return her man will do the same.
6: not to look for trouble.
7: do the housework if her man goes to work and she doesnt.
8: to be able to accept the level of our quality of material life. Not expecting to drive a Mercedes Benz.
9: must be in her natures heart to have stamina in going out to have fun.
10 : she must understand me from inside out, otherwise its going to become a game of divorce.

I have found me wife after crossing the oceans. She does not fit all the categories that I have wished for, but its the best fish I could catch as I am not a great bait.

_/\_ Namaste.
Old 14-10-2010, 08:13 AM
xxSaffronxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
What attracts me from a woman

1: A woman who smells nice, has a good sense of clothes that suits her figure, and has a kind face, with an opened heart to make new friends.

What I would like to see inside a woman who I am attracted to
1: feminine towards me, but a tiger towards strangers who wants to bully her, or her offsprings.
2: Knows when to keep quiet when her man is in business mode through conversations, or physical quarrels.
3: have her own instincts to share when its the right time, especially at home.
4: knows when her man is in the wrong, and to be calm and to correct him at home.
5: knows how to forgive her man, and in return her man will do the same.
6: not to look for trouble.
7: do the housework if her man goes to work and she doesnt.
8: to be able to accept the level of our quality of material life. Not expecting to drive a Mercedes Benz.
9: must be in her natures heart to have stamina in going out to have fun.
10 : she must understand me from inside out, otherwise its going to become a game of divorce.

I have found me wife after crossing the oceans. She does not fit all the categories that I have wished for, but its the best fish I could catch as I am not a great bait.

_/\_ Namaste.

I love your honest post. It very nice to hear what men like in us women
I particularly like point 1

Im interested in point 2 though about the physical quarrels. Does this mean if you end up in a fight?
Cos if it does I would want to intervene if my loved one got into a fight as I wouldnt want him to get hurt
Old 15-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSaffronxx
I love your honest post. It very nice to hear what men like in us women
I particularly like point 1

Im interested in point 2 though about the physical quarrels. Does this mean if you end up in a fight?
Cos if it does I would want to intervene if my loved one got into a fight as I wouldnt want him to get hurt

Hi Saffron

Yeah just incase there is a fight, because I wouldnt want to see me wife get hurt.

Your man is very lucky to have you as his woman. Takes courage to risk yourself for a loved one. True love.

Namaste _/\_

Last edited by Stormweaver : 15-10-2010 at 04:22 AM.
Old 15-10-2010, 08:08 AM
xxSaffronxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
Hi Saffron

Yeah just incase there is a fight, because I wouldnt want to see me wife get hurt.

Your man is very lucky to have you as his woman. Takes courage to risk yourself for a loved one. True love.

Namaste _/\_

I wouldnt need to intervene mind you but I would if needed - my fella was a kickboxing instructor so he would be fine on his own, but I still would not want to see him get hurt

Last edited by xxSaffronxx : 15-10-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old 14-10-2010, 06:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
i realize all men are different but in general.. lol i can't figure men out!
You just haven't met that right ones, that's all.
Old 14-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Ascender
In general I would say the lack of feminine things the man is missing. We all have masculine and feminine sides and of cause we are attracted to the things we don't have ore have little of.

This are the things we seek (some knows it some do sent)

Then there are the things that are a match (feminine /masculine), the things we have and that we see others have. These things are also important since we need to feel as one.

I hope it helps...
Old 14-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Master
thank you all