Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 28-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Pathfinder

Natal Charts

I love astrology every since I was a little girl and my mom told me I was a Capricorn. Being the Cap that I am, I researched by butt off just to know what a Capricorn is. Then a couple of years ago, I learned that everyone is more than just their sun signs, so I looked mine up and holy ****. I knew I was a Cap, but didn't know how much of a Cap I am.

Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Uranus, Neptune are all in 7th house Cap.
My Mars is also in Cap, but in 6th house due to the degrees in my natal chart.
Cancer rising
Jupiter and Pluto are in 5th house Scorpio
Saturn in 8th Aquarius.

I used cafeastrology to look up my chart as a beginner, then I used astrotheme or astrodienst websites to look at the charts. With astrodienst, I found out what was my dominant sign/planet/mode.
Capricorn is obviously my dominant sign, Libra is second due to my 7th house stellium, Aquarius is third, and Scorpio is fourth.
Venus is my dominant planet,with the moon in second (also my chart ruler) and the Sun is in close third. I'm also Cardinal dominant.

When I first saw my chart, it kind of scared me, but learning more about it over the past few years, I've learned to love it and learn more about myself. Anyway, I was wondering about anybody else's chart and what do you think about it and if it answered any questions you've had or had it help you heal in anyway. Anyone has a stellium in their chart, what are your dominants?

I've also read that there could be patterns in families as well, do you guys have any astrological patterns in you and your families charts?
Old 02-04-2018, 05:45 AM
Master
7th house stellium people are often very devoted to their partners, to the extent that they become oblivious to other things. This overwhelm can often cause them to detach/ distance themselves , because it consumes a lot of their energy.
With Capricorn stellium , there will be caution and the ruler of Cap ( Saturn also in 8th house ) there will be constrains that one will not extend themselves unduly. So there is an instinctive awareness of what it wants and what it can give. There will be careful considerations and also limitations that will help overall with the Cap stellium in 7th house, in terms of commitment. A reasonable sense of caution and self reliance, understated intensity because sun and moon as conscious self is also also in Capricorn will instinctively like and show stability.

I often look at aspect patterns in chart, combined charts, than individual chart alone can help look at similar patterns.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:46 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
7th house stellium people are often very devoted to their partners, to the extent that they become oblivious to other things. This overwhelm can often cause them to detach/ distance themselves , because it consumes a lot of their energy.
With Capricorn stellium , there will be caution and the ruler of Cap ( Saturn also in 8th house ) there will be constrains that one will not extend themselves unduly. So there is an instinctive awareness of what it wants and what it can give. There will be careful considerations and also limitations that will help overall with the Cap stellium in 7th house, in terms of commitment. A reasonable sense of caution and self reliance, understated intensity because sun and moon as conscious self is also also in Capricorn will instinctively like and show stability.

I often look at aspect patterns in chart, combined charts, than individual chart alone can help look at similar patterns.

Thanks for sharing! I have a lot of conjunctions because of all of my Capricorn planets. I also find myself relating to Libras as well.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSadie94

Thanks for sharing! I have a lot of conjunctions because of all of my Capricorn planets. I also find myself relating to Libras as well.

That's good to know, I actually have a lot of conjunctions too. That's a good thing. Makes sense 7th house stellium does have Libra traits.