Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Vince

There are allot of people that sound like know what they are talking about and it sounds like when we realize who we really are, we remember your past lives and some enlightened people know the truth.

There are some of those people here and on other forums and have met, some well on they way there and some that are enlightened, so i trust them. I am also working on releasing my attachments and have released allot and have healed allot too since knowing them.

I am worried about my mother allot more than myself so i am hoping to see her again.

Key word: "sounds like." The truth is, you really don't know the true nature of these people's state of being, their insights, or their experiences. I'd recommend taking most claims of this nature with a grain of salt.

I've been exploring out of my body for the past 16 years and have discovered some pretty paradigm-shattering insights from my own experiences. But me sharing these with you would only help you to the degree that they would inspire you to explore and discover these things for yourself. Second hand knowledge does not compare to true self discovery. And even then, the possibility always exists that our own experiences are not actually as they appear to be.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Key word: "sounds like." The truth is, you really don't know the true nature of these people's state of being, their insights, or their experiences. I'd recommend taking most claims of this nature with a grain of salt.

I've been exploring out of my body for the past 16 years and have discovered some pretty paradigm-shattering insights from my own experiences. But me sharing these with you would only help you to the degree that they would inspire you to explore and discover these things for yourself. Second hand knowledge does not compare to true self discovery. And even then, the possibility always exists that our own experiences are not actually as they appear to be.

Like i said i don't really care where i am going but scared for my mothers sake and was hoping to see her again when she passes on the other side.

Are you talking about astral travel? Is the astral world and the spirit world the same place?

Thank you
Old 11-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Like i said i don't really care where i am going but scared for my mothers sake and was hoping to see her again when she passes on the other side.

Yes, and again, releasing your attachments in this regard will most likely be of more service to you then asking people what happens after death (or even finding out for yourself).

Quote:
Are you talking about astral travel? Is the astral world and the spirit world the same place?

Yes. I believe they are the same place.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:09 AM
Administrator
Hello

We all have our time to go. My Father always said "when your time is up that is it nothing can change that you go". We never talked about death and dying at home and me being born a Medium I was so forbidden from talking about it, yet my Father knew well what I was. It was out of protection that he held me to keep quiet.

I remember the night at the hospital when he told us all to go home, that he would see us in the morning.....looking back I knew that was him saying he did not want us to see him "die". I remember waking up and him saying goodbye and then dozing waiting for the phone to ring. Hours later it rang. He was already gone.

We miss out loved one's and it is not easy, but too we do move on. There are at times many blessings hidden in the passing of someone. I had that with my Father's passing as he left as I was planning my wedding. I never married my EX and some 33 years later when I found the courage and LOVe to leave his abuse not being married was a blessing. I just walked away safe and sound.

My Mom got together with my Father's childhood best friend, and he was a special person in my children's life, he stopped smoking for them and still passed from lung cancer. The blessing he gave to my children in his passing was the distaste for any smoking. Again a passing with a lesson to it to tak forwards.

I know and believe that your Mother is your Mother no matter what they do to you they bore you life. I feel that there is a connection there that nothing breaks that bond. I too am sure I will see mine again and that will be OK.

Lynn
Old 12-03-2016, 05:28 AM
Master

I love my son so much that I intuitively feel he has been part of my family in some past life and that I will always feel love for him even after death. But that's not "knowing" as in finding out, just an emotional knowing:)
Old 12-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Master
[quote=VinceField]Yes, and again, releasing your attachments in this regard will most likely be of more service to you then asking people what happens after death (or even finding out for yourself).

Thanks Vince

I get what your saying and you probably right but that will be tough to do. I feel like if i just can know that she would be alright and i would see her again, i will feel better about it.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

We all have our time to go. My Father always said "when your time is up that is it nothing can change that you go". We never talked about death and dying at home and me being born a Medium I was so forbidden from talking about it, yet my Father knew well what I was. It was out of protection that he held me to keep quiet.

I remember the night at the hospital when he told us all to go home, that he would see us in the morning.....looking back I knew that was him saying he did not want us to see him "die". I remember waking up and him saying goodbye and then dozing waiting for the phone to ring. Hours later it rang. He was already gone.

We miss out loved one's and it is not easy, but too we do move on. There are at times many blessings hidden in the passing of someone. I had that with my Father's passing as he left as I was planning my wedding. I never married my EX and some 33 years later when I found the courage and LOVe to leave his abuse not being married was a blessing. I just walked away safe and sound.

My Mom got together with my Father's childhood best friend, and he was a special person in my children's life, he stopped smoking for them and still passed from lung cancer. The blessing he gave to my children in his passing was the distaste for any smoking. Again a passing with a lesson to it to tak forwards.

I know and believe that your Mother is your Mother no matter what they do to you they bore you life. I feel that there is a connection there that nothing breaks that bond. I too am sure I will see mine again and that will be OK.

Lynn

"Like i said i don't really care where i am going but scared for my mothers sake and was hoping to see her again when she passes on the other side.

Are you talking about astral travel? Is the astral world and the spirit world the same place"

I send this message at 11:11 my time and believe that it is a message from my guides.

You believe in guides, Lynn?

Thanks for telling your story, the story is maybe something i should hear as i believe stuff happens for a reason. I think, maybe this is a sign that i would have a new beginning as horrible as that sounds but i will just try to move on as i hope that it is still long before that day is here.

Thank you
Old 12-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have put your comments in bold purple. I am not a fan of the "Quotes" funtion as I feel at times it boxes an energy flow.

"Like i said i don't really care where i am going but scared for my mothers sake and was hoping to see her again when she passes on the other side.

You do not have to wait to join someone on the other side to have a sens of them on this the living side. Its all open to us all and is I feel getting more open as that "Vail" lifts. We are coming to that place I feel where death will no longer have that finality to it all.

I see friends and family and yes I came into this life with a higher awareness of how that works but we all sense signs of a pressence. You can help her in this life before she passed by putting LOVe and Light around her in blessing that when her time comes (and it comes for all of us) that it will be a smooth and easy transition over. Much like those that work in Hospice Care do for those passing. I have sat with some so in fear of going, and I have been able to open that door a bit to show them there is others waiting for them to assist them, and that there is more.

I feel that they are planes yes but all inter connected in the same Universal Energy place of being. When I meet up with those that take me to show me something in Spirit I do not stop and wonder what plane I am on, I just accept that I am safe and they know that I am protected and can help.

I send this message at 11:11 my time and believe that it is a message from my guides.

11: 11 is a mystery on so many levels. For me I often see it without taking any note on what the time is. I do know that there is an energy around it all that i do not fully understand.

Yes, I have a few that are with me, both in human form and animal form. Even one that is in Spirit form. They are very important to me in the wok that I take on in this life and keep me grounded and safe.

Thanks for telling your story, the story is maybe something i should hear as i believe stuff happens for a reason. I think, maybe this is a sign that i would have a new beginning as horrible as that sounds but i will just try to move on as i hope that it is still long before that day is here.

I do feel that things happen for a reason and many things are out of our hands. For me after having me NDE I learned to take things day to day and even at times slow that down more to minute to minute when times get harder. To me time is a man made concept I go with the flow of what comes my way. I too though am a timely person that does not care to be late for any appointment.

Lynn
Old 13-03-2016, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have put your comments in bold purple. I am not a fan of the "Quotes" funtion as I feel at times it boxes an energy flow.

You do not have to wait to join someone on the other side to have a sens of them on this the living side. Its all open to us all and is I feel getting more open as that "Vail" lifts. We are coming to that place I feel where death will no longer have that finality to it all.

I see friends and family and yes I came into this life with a higher awareness of how that works but we all sense signs of a pressence. You can help her in this life before she passed by putting LOVe and Light around her in blessing that when her time comes (and it comes for all of us) that it will be a smooth and easy transition over. Much like those that work in Hospice Care do for those passing. I have sat with some so in fear of going, and I have been able to open that door a bit to show them there is others waiting for them to assist them, and that there is more.

I feel that they are planes yes but all inter connected in the same Universal Energy place of being. When I meet up with those that take me to show me something in Spirit I do not stop and wonder what plane I am on, I just accept that I am safe and they know that I am protected and can help.

11: 11 is a mystery on so many levels. For me I often see it without taking any note on what the time is. I do know that there is an energy around it all that i do not fully understand.

Yes, I have a few that are with me, both in human form and animal form. Even one that is in Spirit form. They are very important to me in the wok that I take on in this life and keep me grounded and safe.

I do feel that things happen for a reason and many things are out of our hands. For me after having me NDE I learned to take things day to day and even at times slow that down more to minute to minute when times get harder. To me time is a man made concept I go with the flow of what comes my way. I too though am a timely person that does not care to be late for any appointment.

Lynn

I have tried connecting with my guides but my awareness is not yet high enough, i think but i get these Numerology signs all the time, everyday. I have had a question answered but i am waiting to see of it's true. Will know in a few weeks.

I am going to be by her side till the very end/beginning of her transformation with love and light and will try to make it easier for her.

Not sure how to lift the Vail but have been told cause we see the spirit world as a separate world and till i figure that out guess i cant move forward.

Thank you very much Lynn
Old 13-03-2016, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Anthony...

This is my perspective... I think as a general principle, the more you consciously connect with your own Eternal aspect (by this you could say Pure Consciousness, the Transcendental Self, the Soul) - the more you will consciously connect with this Eternal aspect in others. In other words, if you have not yet integrated a heightened awareness of this aspect within yourself (which is completely understandable), then it will be difficult to perceive this aspect in others. It's kind of like you have to feel it for yourself in order to feel it for others. Following this line of thinking - in order to consciously reconcile what will become of your Mother's consciousness/identity/essance when she inevitably passes on - you must necessarly consciously reconcile what you perceive will become of 'you' when you go through that same transition/process...

I say this to you coming from someone who's Mom passed suddenly and unexpectedly when I was 20 years old. I had no spiritual foundation or awareness in place by which to enable me to reconcile what happened and find acceptance for it. So this life event served as a catalyst that directed me down a spiritual path of discovery. While going through this (which played out over about 10 years), in my mind I was searching for awareness and understanding of what became of my loved one. However what also ended up happening was that during this journey of discovery is that I ended up uncovering, connecting with, and integrating into my awareness my own trascendental (spiritual) nature/identity/self. It's like I was searching for this in another but it was by way of going through this conscious exploration and searching (and all the 'inner work' that it entailed) that I ended up connecting with aspect within myself. It was only after this development played out that I was able to full heal and come to feel acceptance and feel at peace with what happened to my Mom. There is no longer any sense or feeling of someone having been 'lost' or ceasing to exist.

So my advice to you is to be patient and as much as you might feel inclined to focus on what may become of another - also remember to place emphasis and focus/attention on what you imagine and perceive may transpire with regards to you. This involves a lot of introspection and asking difficult questions and then contemplating the answers to those difficult questions over an extended period of time. Please remember that your state of awareness and therefore your perception is fluid (in motion). How you feel at this very moment is not representative or indicative of how you may find yourself feeling later on down the road. As your awareness of your own 'self' naturally shifts and expands - this will alter how you are perceiving the 'self' of another.

Hope this helps... This is a very important topic and one worthy of much thought and contemplation. Thanks for starting this thread...