Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Go through the Bible and name me one female angel.

For your logic to work, then the bible would either have to explicitly state that female angels do not exist, or it would have to state that the only angels that exist are those named in the bible. If neither of these are true then you should probably rethink your position.

Edit: I suppose I should leave open the possibility that logic does not factor into your beliefs, which in this case, I guess you can disregard my previous statement.

Last edited by VinceField : 18-02-2016 at 11:24 PM.
Old 18-02-2016, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Angels don't belong to Christian doctrine, or the Islam or Judaism. They predate every known religion. Doctrine adopted them because they are the most commonly seen spirit beings who offer humans aid (next to dead loved ones and spirit guides.) Angels are an advanced species, and because they're highly spiritual too they openly state they come on the "Will of God" to offer help, early church leaders decided to incorporate them. In so doing they also consciously limited what humans were willing to believe about angels, because the church leaders knew that humans who consort with angels QUICKLY grow into human light beings, and they didn't want that. Human light beings (ascended or ascending humans) are very hard to control with doctrine.
;)

Thank you, Holly. I think these same type church leaders prefered the type of hard-headed follower who just wants to believe what he already believes because he got approval from authorities for following the book.
Old 19-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneTomorrow
Thank you, Holly. I think these same type church leaders prefered the type of hard-headed follower who just wants to believe what he already believes because he got approval from authorities for following the book.

That's exactly how various religions have controlled their flock for generations - by encouraging people to simply believe blindly and not think or intuit.

I like religion when it's used properly - as a way to honour self and God, but I don't like the dark nature of fear and control present today. :(
Old 19-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
For your logic to work, then the bible would either have to explicitly state that female angels do not exist, or it would have to state that the only angels that exist are those named in the bible. If neither of these are true then you should probably rethink your position.

Edit: I suppose I should leave open the possibility that logic does not factor into your beliefs, which in this case, I guess you can disregard my previous statement.

Nevertherless, and disregarding what you may think of my logic, just name me one female angel in the Bible. What you could also do is tell me where I can find any other source where angels are to be 'found'. Bibles in other languages where gender is always required - not so in English - we just have 'the' -, angels are always male.
Old 19-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Nevertherless, and disregarding what you may think of my logic, just name me one female angel in the Bible. What you could also do is tell me where I can find any other source where angels are to be 'found'. Bibles in other languages where gender is always required - not so in English - we just have 'the' -, angels are always male.

I'm not looking to prove you wrong, simply to show you the holes in your logic so that perhaps you may adopt a more accurate and beneficial viewpoint.

If angels do in fact exist, they are likely to be found in higher spiritual realms in which they reside- not books or words written by man. Another downfall of your position is assuming these books and words to be accurate reflections of reality, when in fact the idea that these written accounts of angels are true is merely opinion and belief. Perhaps it would be wise to keep in mind that you are simply speaking from your belief rather than an objective truth.
Old 19-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Master
All energies, angelic, Fae to a lesser degree the Divic energy, evolve from a basic level to a level where it can express itself, to a level where a soul is formed, to say it in a very basic way, and they make their way through the densities like any other soul.
Any soul will lean towards a masculine or feminine expression. And it does not matter on what level of density they are.
This has nothing to do with how we incarnate. We can use different energy mantles to change this.
Old 20-02-2016, 03:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
All energies, angelic, Fae to a lesser degree the Divic energy, evolve from a basic level to a level where it can express itself, to a level where a soul is formed, to say it in a very basic way, and they make their way through the densities like any other soul.
Any soul will lean towards a masculine or feminine expression. And it does not matter on what level of density they are.
This has nothing to do with how we incarnate. We can use different energy mantles to change this.
Very interesting thank you Rah nam. I was once told in meditation that I always incarnate female. This seems to fly in the face of reincarnation dogma so it's interesting to hear your take.

Last edited by TheGlow : 20-02-2016 at 06:02 AM.
Old 20-02-2016, 07:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
I'm not looking to prove you wrong, simply to show you the holes in your logic so that perhaps you may adopt a more accurate and beneficial viewpoint.

If angels do in fact exist, they are likely to be found in higher spiritual realms in which they reside- not books or words written by man. Another downfall of your position is assuming these books and words to be accurate reflections of reality, when in fact the idea that these written accounts of angels are true is merely opinion and belief. Perhaps it would be wise to keep in mind that you are simply speaking from your belief rather than an objective truth.

Angels only exist in the biblical traditions. All I ask is which of them purports to be female. And her name.
Old 20-02-2016, 08:01 AM
Master
Bath Kol - female angel of divine prophecy

Just stumbled across that. Not sure why it matters
Old 20-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Angels only exist in the biblical traditions. All I ask is which of them purports to be female. And her name.

So you're coming from a researcher of literature's reference point, while I am coming from a point of view based in reality, in the sense that I am looking for what actually exists beyond words scribbled on paper. I have very little interest in your point of view, as I don't see how it improves one's life in any meaningful way.