Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenifly
I've read 3 feet above this plane
Hi
Just curious 3 feet above(how big is our plane)earth or the galaxy??
just curious
Old 06-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenifly
I've read 3 feet above this plane

Lol. Or at a ninety degrees angle.

Watched that on spirit science. One of the sacred geometry series.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Knower
I believe that the "after" life is right here. Above me, behind me, to the sides of me.... it even exists in me. I believe that we are creating everything - and that when we die, the limits we place on our creativity here are instantly stripped away, and we create whatever we believe in, and remain there until we realize and remember our true nature of being a creator, as a part of the Divine creator.....

I believe that everything exists right here. Past, present and Future - Angels, Enlightened Beings... and not just outside of us..... they are a part of us, and we are a part of them. Nothing is really external
Old 06-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeracura222
I believe that the "after" life is right here. Above me, behind me, to the sides of me.... it even exists in me. I believe that we are creating everything - and that when we die, the limits we place on our creativity here are instantly stripped away, and we create whatever we believe in, and remain there until we realize and remember our true nature of being a creator, as a part of the Divine creator.....

I believe that everything exists right here. Past, present and Future - Angels, Enlightened Beings... and not just outside of us..... they are a part of us, and we are a part of them. Nothing is really external
Hi
U got me thinking and i want to share
I think(believe) when we die time stands still(there is no time)
and our souls are left behind.A doorway opens and we go through and some get stuck there in no mans land.That place is next to us like in a different time.
Were that door way goes to like 3 feet or not that i don't know.
Is that in the present moment or future if there is no time?
I think it could be in different dimensions.
What do u guy's think or whats your theory ???
Old 06-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
Just curious 3 feet above(how big is our plane)earth or the galaxy??
just curious

I wonder that same thing when I read that it was 3 feet above our plane, if that meant earthly plane or universe. Seems small thinking if it's just earths plane! Wish I had answers for you, I know some here have seen the other side through meditation, dreams and astral travel, I am not one of those. All I do is read up on the subject, take in what feels like truth to me, and leave the rest behind :)
Old 08-10-2014, 05:59 PM
Gryneos

I've never heard of the 3' explanation, or if I had, I rejected it as limited-thinking. Many of us define "where" the afterlife to be as not just all "around" us, but all through this third dimension.

And while the 4th dimension is mathematically defined as at 90-degrees to the 3rd dimension, I don't ascribe such materialistic definitions to spiritually-based dimensions. As far as I'm concerned, the afterlife and any other spiritual "dimension" is a matter of energetic vibration (each "level", "area", "realm", et cetera, is "separated" only by a different overall vibrational energy.)

A mathematician cannot prove or disprove the existence of such "dimensions" yet we can certainly experience them in our spiritual travels. Our spirits are not limited by materialistic rules/laws

And, recently, I've begun thinking that what happens to us in the afterlife will be at least close to what we expect. If we expect a biblical Heaven, then that's what we'll get. If nirvana, we'll get that. If nothing (as an atheist would expect) then that's what will happen. Eventually, though, we will either expand our expectations, or will get other spirits helping us to do so.

Personally, I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but it will be like many of the positive NDEs. And then I'll discover more and grow
Old 09-10-2014, 03:19 AM
Knower

I'm thinking it's right here.

When we incarnate, what we see is Earth instead. Like Earth is the spirit world in imperfection. Then when we complete our mission, it reverts back to the spirit world as we are in spirit form. Beauty and flawless. This is why whenever someone says someone is still walking among us, this is what I think helps clear the air in how that is so. They are, but they see a different world.

The best comparison I can make is when you see a 3D movie. Everything looks normal, but put those glasses on and everything on screen is enhanced.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The afterlife or spiritworld as its otherwise known is all around us there is only a thin veil that seperates both worlds.it is your soul that carries on your body is just a vesil in which to carry your soul.
spirit are only a thought away.

Namaste

Well said!

From what I understand, there are different places, dimensions, overlapping ones, astral cities, unbound vastness, etc.

Many go to astral cities which hover above actual physical cities and it's very physical looking, with green grass and all. People there might have access or not to the spiritual realm overlapping ours or other spiritual realms. There are realms which are of less physical nature and some other denser realms. I suppose the less physical it is the less bound by space and time.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Seeker

Its all around you. You just have to look very hard to get a glimpse of it.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:24 AM
KevinO

A way to look at this universe is as a creative marvel. Anything that anyone can imagine exists. This is the old "the question is the answer" routine. If you believe something exists as something, that is your answer. Believe it is something else, that is your answer. As you move through space, experience becomes the answer to the degree you wish to have experience.
At least that's my experience!