Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Newbie ;)

A rambling of sorts

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes.

I've always been aware that there is more out there( ufo's, the supernatural and so forth). I was raised in a christian home with my mom being very religious, and at 1 point myself included. For the last few years i haven't been practicing my religion at all, i just didnt connect with it at all anymore. This year something shifted within me. I guess you can call it my awakening hence my username lol. I've been practicing meditation, trying to go plant based, trying astral projection and so many other things that i've read up on.

This month has been horrible in terms of not being able to connect to my spiritual side. I have not meditated at all this month and i dont feel like doing anything. I sleep my days away ( i work from home which only requires a few hours). The only time i leave the house is to do groceries. Basically the only human interaction i get on a daily basis is from my partner. I find it hard to talk to strangers, im a shy quite person generally so making friends outside of a work/school environment is an up hill battle.

Okay so the main purpose of this thread, money has gone missing from our house. It is only me and my partner and literally no-one comes to our flat. I know exactly how much i had hidden and a certain amount has gone missing. I was so upset about it cause i thought i was going crazy. My partner didnt touch the money( he has no reason to lie about it as its our money). Its been a few months since it happened so im keeping a close eye on it. On occasion i've felt like im not alone in the house, but im not afraid. I randomly get chills but no bad feelings.

I have another thing about birds showing up and as im typing this i hear a bird( its evening where i am). The bird thing i'll post in another thread

Lol i've written a few different things which probably belong in different forums but i just wanted to talk, say whats on my mind , hoping someone out there is listening.

I would really like to get back on track with my awakening journey but i have no idea where to even start.

Please excuse the jumble of a mess this post is.
Any advise/tips would be greatly appreciated

Love and blessings
M
Old 28-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Lorelyen

You speak of awakening. What do you think prompted it? Did you spot some flaw in your /your family's Christian teachigs? Did you feel that your community / job was expecting something of you that you felt awkward giving. Did you start to rebel against the rules?

Because you have to know what "turned you on" and how you can broaden your awareness of how everything around you really relates to you, i.e. in the most honest way you can at the start..

You could look through a few forum sections here, perhaps find a current/religion to explore. Try it out for a while and if it disappoints scrap it and look at something else.

Most seekers have had to backtrack and adjust their beliefs in some ways because what they set out with didn't work - a bit like you with Christianity.

Old 28-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Master
it's perfectly fine to sleep more than an average person; someone needs to
be on that side of the bell curve. if you find some things in waking life that
truly inspire you, you may find sleep less attractive.
it's okay to be quiet and shy too. if you make yourself available to listen
to others, and remember some of what they say, gaining friends might
be less of a battle and more of a series of opportunities.

on your main point:
i would chock up the missing funds to forgetfulness.
Old 28-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Newbie ;)

It all started with a youtube video about indigo/starseeds. I fell into a "hole" of watching related topics and everything just clicked. I have a very wise friend and whenever we would converse its always deep topics. Sometimes i didnt fully understand what she was saying but now it all makes sense.
I will be exploring paganism as it seems like it would be an interesting experience. I know the journey will be long and hard
Old 30-08-2017, 02:06 AM
Master
my advice is to take an enjoyable journey.
a lengthy trip can be fun, but why seek hardship?
if you bring an "i want difficulty" attitude into it,
you might be making something easy harder than
it has to be. just sayin'
Old 15-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Master
yep i get u
i sea thng no els can sea or har no 1 els can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔