Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels > Channelled Messages for Light Workers

Old 22-05-2017, 08:46 PM
Experiencer

Greetings,

A very good message. I enjoyed it - except for this part: ... the darkness will swallow whole those we cannot light, those who refuse to budge. As I understand it those on the other side will never give up on those who refuse to budge. There will always be a time and place for a soul to change their ways to learn more about the laws they are misunderstanding. This is how the law of Freewill operates. No one is ever left alone. Someone will always be there waiting for that cry of help.

Knowing me, there is always the possibility that I've misunderstood its meaning' If that is the case - no harm is meant.

JOHNTY
Old 20-11-2017, 07:23 AM
Master
Thank yoy Shadedragon, for channelling, there were some very beautiful visuals in there. And as someone else also wrote, wonderful to know others are out there doing what I do. I am watching the miracle happen... Someone told me today already every 10th person in on some kind of path. I look around in the busses and streets every day (but not every time, I'm still human) and visualize first those 1/10 people raising their heads, meeting my eye and greeting in awareness. And then I visualize every single one raising their heads, all, just open and aware and joyous.

What we cannot accomplish...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3