Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-11-2017, 05:42 AM
Suspended

I Am The Light Of The Creator In Me By Steven Hutchinson

'Be' The Light of The Creator - for we are all here to experience & anchor & embody the Light of the Creator, which includes the Light of God's Peace, Joy & Abundance.

Sharing & extending the Light of the Creator as we experience it helps us anchor & embody the Creator's Light & become established in Christ Consciousness.

One of the most powerful ways that I am aware of to actually 'Be The Light of The Creator' that you are is to establish a daily practice of meditating and doing prayer affirmations, remaining fully conscious in the present moment of your breath & the Light you are breathing in while meditating & doing the affirmations.

This will help you experience Your Divine Self & God's Presence within you & 'All That Your Are'...and the more you experience & embody this, the more these Divine Vibrations will reach out to others through you to help uplift others & bring peace on earth.

So you can use this as a guided meditation, calling upon your Divine Self & the Heavenly Host to lead you in the meditation, and consciously breathing in the Divine Energy that's in each affirmation.

And remember - what you consciously think & affirm every day is what you become and experience in your life....and the Divine Light & Love in you reflects the Divine Light & Love in every human being - helping uplift us all !

Infinite Blessings of Love & Light to all,
Steve

I Am The Light Of The Creator In Me By Steven Hutchinson

I lovingly call upon My Soul, & the Creator, & My Divine Self, together with all the Divine Beings helping me - to always help me manifest God's Divine Will & all of my prayer affirmations in this eternal moment of Now & for the highest good of all... and So they all Manifest with my Every Breath !

All the Divine Aspects of God are embodied in my Whole Being, & I remain centered & anchored in the Divine Stillness & Peace in My Higher Heart Chakra as I smoothly flow in an ocean of Golden Christ Consciousness Light. My Soul, together with the Creator & My Divine Self & all the 144 original extensions of the Creator, continually breathe me... & breathe through me & as me with my every breath.

Affirm: "I Am My 'I Am Presence', and I Am One with the 'I Am Presence' of every person on earth & Gaia & the entire company of heaven. I call forth the the Violet Fire & Platinum Cosmic Light to continually Blaze & Transmute all causes & all cords within every human being & within Gaia that are not of God's Pure Love & Light until all such cords return to the Pure Light of God. I Am The Creator - The Divine Cause alone - and that cause is Love -The Sacred Tone! My Whole Being is now reflecting the Pure Love & Light of the Creator that I Am with my every breath! Thank You God!And So It Manifests!"

I now lovingly call forth from Prime Source all of the Sacred Geometry & Codes & Templates & Rays & Flames of the Creator to come to my multidimensional Christ Self in unending Light Waves that I extend through the crystalline grid to all of Gaia & to every human being. These Light Waves have manifested all of the following being affirmed, or better: (Feel, visualize, or acknowledge all of these having already manifested in you): They have healed & rejuvenated my body & restored all of its perfect functioning; they have healed & released all other blocks to my spiritual growth & ascension; they have created in my Whole Being 5th dimensional crystalline bodies of Light; they have helped expand the spiritual upliftment & awakening to God's Presence & God's Love, Peace, Joy & Abundance in me & in every human being; they have helped heal Gaia.

I breathe these Waves of Divine Light Energy into my Whole Being with my every Creator's Breath. And my Whole Being exists in a state of loving acceptance & surrender to the activity of each Light wave performing its intelligent functions throughout my Whole Being. Thank You God! And So It All Manifests with each breath of Gaia & each breath of every human being!

I Am the Breath of Life & Light of the Creator for my Whole Being . I Am the Creator's Pure Healing & Rejuvenating & Creative Light & Power In action in me & in every human being with each breath of every person on earth!

I Am manifesting God's Perfection in every cell & organ & part of my body, as well as in my Whole Being with my every breath! I easily learn & assimilate & embody everything needed for my perfect health & spiritual growth & ascension; and everything I need always flows to me easily with perfect divine timing.

I Am the Creator in me, & the Creator's Divine Sound and Creative Intelligence continually flows in me & thru me & harmoniously & instantaneously creates my healthy body & self & my reality in the Creator's Perfection with my every breath. I Am Sourced By Love, & my Whole Being is a pure & perfect manifestation of the Creator. Thank You God ! And So It All Manifests with my every breath !