Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 03-12-2017, 12:26 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
looks fascinating to try out. would anyone be willing to work mine out for me?

No. You are no animal!
Old 04-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Dear inika:

I'm sorry to say that with my genius it follows some kind of insanity, and my last reply was an example of that.

Now I'm more than happy to find out your saturnian birthdate. I will pm you.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:33 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Saturn is as mentioned named Lord of Karma. That's why you should trust him. He demands no fighting - just to let go of any defense. If something wrong happens, Saturn will provide you with the necessary insights and energy to deal with the problem. Prayer is the key here.

If you have been abused - know for sure that Saturn will make things right over time.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Master

thnks :) have a lot going on and happening so will get back to you as soon as i can.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticFlux
Anyone heard about the theory of Saturn by David Icke?

No I've never heard of it. Is it a book or what is it? Sounds interesting. Can I get it at Amazon?
Old 12-12-2017, 12:11 AM
Pathfinder
It's basically a theory that an advanced and ancient reptilian alien race called archon invaded humanity. Using Saturn as a transmitter to send low frequency energy (those rings are the energy waves) while also using moon as a loudspeaker to magnify that energy in order to destroy humanity's global vibrational level of consciousness. Once man stood one with earth, nature and god or higher self, existing way beyond current 3rd dimensional awareness, have been reduced to the point were we started doing soulless things, treating each other as objects. His theory is not baseless and is rather interesting, you can check it on youtube video with title: David Icke human race get of your kness