Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-11-2017, 10:38 PM
Seeker

Two Clairaudience Questions

How do you develop external clairaudience and what does it sound like?

How do you know it's not your own thoughts when it's internal clairaudience?
Old 20-11-2017, 12:10 AM
Administrator
Hello

Its not an easy thing to explain. For me I came into this life with all that I am already in working order. My path with it all was reading a book backwards on what we can do in paranormal realms of being. When I came to Chapter One I realized that not all are like me, and that I had to learn how it worked for others to get it. I could already do it, so had to learn to teach it from what I knew.

It most times is not clear sound, more its there but not there if that makes sense, like its carried on the wind is how I most often put it. Too its something outside the brain and the logic centre there, so you learn to hear it with more you GUT telling you its real. Taking out the brain chatter is the hardest part.

The brain wants to make things real and make things logical so when you open to hear your intuition or gut responses that tingle or tightening of the belly that will say "yes" this is something real but your brain says not.

It often is something you should have no knowledge of and often find yourself rushing to "Google" to look up a word meaning or and event timing ext". Part of a song at times that feels familiar but you know that you have not heard it when you play it.

In times you just know its outside your own thoughts. Takes time and patients to learn and takes getting past the brain chatter and learning to feel what your gut resonates to and with. At times pen and paper is your best companion to write down random and at times meaningless things that will flow into a pattern.

Lynn

Clairaudience –
- Hearing sounds – music – voices – not audible to normal hearing
- Term comes from the French meaning “Clear Hearing”
- Often experienced in dream state and related stages of consciousness
- Many times it’s a whispered message from a voice that is unknown
Old 20-11-2017, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
How do you develop external clairaudience and what does it sound like?

How do you know it's not your own thoughts when it's internal clairaudience?

Developing clairaudience is not something I have ever done willfully. It more hit me like a ton of bricks, I woke up hearing voices.

I only sometime refer to this as clairaudience because a voice will be heard and I will find out it had meaning, or purpose or was about something that actually exists.

What does it sound like? I hear it a lot before sleep or while lying down and it sounds like someone lying next to me whispering or speaking into my ear. I often get up and look behind me while attempting to sleep- I look behind me and around the room to make sure there is no one there. That is how it sounds to me- there is no gargle through the river, it sounds as if I am being spoken to externally.

The last thing I remember being told was happy birthday. About still a month early here..

I do not know what internal clairaudience is supposed to be, I assume those who have this form are aware whether they are their own thoughts or not the very same way in which you are aware which thoughts are yours and which aren't or do not resemble you.
Old 23-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Experiencer
At times it's like a telegram that comes through. It has a weightless and empty feel to it, so it's not yours. Once you learn and recognize it when it comes through the words are just clear, distinct, and there's no mistaking it. Messages will fall in place. Most times it does not have sound like you hear externally. Soft and nurturing feel it's likely female energy your getting it from. It's very gentle like a caress. Male energy is more solid like a wall. Either light as a feather or stiff as a board ��

This is just one of the ways. Some call it inner guidance.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Deactivated Account

The key for me was learning to perceive what your imagination sounds and feels like and what intuitive energy sounds and feels like because both are channelled via the imagination and the difference in the beginning is barely palpable, practice is the key to development and it's slow so set in for the long haul. What we're trying to pick up is the subtle differences between logic and intuition and the process is one of developing self awareness.

At first I didn't hear the words they were just impressed, something comes into your mind that you didn't put there but there was no sense of hearing the word, it's exactly like a thought and we can see how close that is to imagination when we let our mind wander.

At first it's a process of sorting your own thoughts and getting your conscious mind out of the way to allow for free passage of intuitive psychic energies and the most likely place/times this is when our mind is doing a mundane job like washing the dishes, we don't have to think about it which put us in the perfect state of receptivity, driving in the snow or just driving, staring into flames or clouds or any type of meditation, it's a daydream state you're after and you've probably noticed that we're not aware we've entered a daydream until we've come out of it and so it is with psychic info, very often we're not aware we've been impressed by something until you realise you're left with an impression or an afterthought one could say, you haven't heard it as a voice but you're thinking the thought it's subtle to begin with at least but as you keep developing so the info will become more definable as to where it's coming from, what is source and what is you.

It does get easier to the point you become familiar with the different senses and the separation becomes unmistakable, I often hear what can be perceived as the voice of the person presenting in spirit, along with tone, energy attitude and all as if it were an embodied person but more often it's just a sense or a word or name will be in my head as if i'd imagined it, at it's height clairaudience is the best skill to develop but it comes along with development of all the clairs. I'm no teacher just learning myself but hope this helps.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:13 AM
Administrator
I Have to agree with what has been said a lot of it comes with Experience.
the more you use it the better you become at it

Namaste