Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Electricity and telekinesis on me

Whenever i consume alcohol / get angry/ nervous
I always have strange electricity incident

1.My cellphone / computer do not work.
2.Light bulbs around me flashing.
3.My umbrella(at the end of it) jumping/ pulse, when it is raining.
4. I can see spark on my cellphone.

Besides, i have try telekinesis before by incident.
I can transferred heat feeling remotely to another guy and i used this energy to heal a patient.

Strange?
Sorry for my poor english
Old 28-09-2017, 03:03 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonkwan0714
Strange?

Electrical telekinesis is a young man's game so you should make the most of it while you can.
If on the other hand you are middle-aged as I am, then well done you :)

When you think of it, we are denizens of the Global Village. Cyber communities that
rely heavily on broadband electricity!
Old 04-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Master
yes i get few of it io do
eslpy 1 2 3 4

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Seeker

Telekenisis is common. As far as the heat electrical thing,it sound like Reiki to me. (The japanese art of Reiki is the art of letting energy flow to heal. Its also known as palm healing.)
Old 16-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Master
You sound a lot like a close friend of mine. Her husband calls her high maintenance. Cell phones, watches, computers, laptops, vacuum cleaners break all the time. She wears gloves when she uses electronics. She's a natural healer but didn't learn reiki. When she heals people she drains herself, which is not good.
Old 15-01-2018, 06:13 PM
Master
This seems most common among teens and into the early twenties and maybe associated with all the bio-chemical changes in the body and field during that time period. Affecting Radio and TV (old style ones) signals is often common too.

It usually calms down as one enters their mid twenties, but not always, some people can never wear watches because their bio-field makes the watch consistently run too fast or too slow, others tend to 'break' delicate electronics.

I suspect is has something to do with a person having an ungrounded field. Daily rooting or grounding practices might change a persons magnetic influence on electrical items and allow them to not influence them as much.

It can all begin again with the awakening of consciousness which once again super charges the bio-field and can unground a person's energy field.

To Berry: Your friend is using her own Chi ( life-force energy) to heal with - that's why she's energetically draining. She would benefit by learning to channel cosmic/divine energy and use that energy to heal not her own life force energy.