Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 03-02-2019, 07:00 AM
Master
Yes and also all of the time...pretty much constantly!

There are three main situations.

The First is during the 12th Century in Fujian province in Cambodia/Laos during the Majapahit Empire..Just prior to being invaded by the forces of Kublai Khan.

The second scenario that keeps playing is around 1500 BCE in Nepal at the time of great prosperity, followed by years of drought...

The Third is totally off world or interdimensional and I am unsure where or when, but my essence..My spirit or soul was being nurtured by radiant beings of pure light energy and I don't know if I was one of them or just happened to be there.

Also, these visions...these memories and these experiences are more REAL than this "real world" is...The people on this world rarely interact with me and I am just totally invisible to most of them..I seem to make no impact whatsoever on this physical plane and it is like I am totally out of synch and out of time with people, places and events...Think Bruce Willis in "The Sixth Sense".

At first, this really used to bother me...and it did so for MANY years and now I realise that I simply don't belong here, yet why I am here, I cannot understand.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:35 AM
Master
Sure, one I remember I call the read planet. It was very read when I approached it and the trees were very different, very tall and a little bit like king fern on the top. I was told the planet is in the Andromeda galaxy.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:38 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellabomer
Since childhood, I have had some visions regarding certain places, certain times and areas that I have never really visited, but they are stuck in my mind and I feel like, somehow, I have experienced them because they seem so familiar and known to me. They are not clear, but those visions make me feel positively weird. Have you ever had such visions? What do they really mean?
yes it is past life related, some think they have some deep meaning to them, others like myself believe I have a mix of non important memories and others that are, it is just a part of me, nothing to be afraid of.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Seeker
Really disagree that internal visions are mental illness, this idea feels quite unnatural and disconnected spiritually. Psychics frequently have visions, as do meditators and dreamers. Sometimes visions are prophetic, sometimes they are messages from your soul, higher self or the spiritual realm....this is not mental illness...this is being spiritually connected.

I have visited places where I know I have not been in this life, yet the familiarity is overwhelming. Our spirit remembers, hence that feeling, that knowing.
I have also once experienced a precognative vision of a conversation with my mother that descended into a volatile argument...knowing what was about to happen, I chose not to say what I was going to say and the conversation ended up going in a totally different direction....the arguement never eventuated. This is similar to a dejavu, but incredibly specific, word for word type thing...only experienced this once. Now, I am not mentally ill, but this was very much an internal vision that clearly was important enough for my soul to invene in this way. Who knows, maybe that fight could have altered the nature of my relationship with my mum irrevocably?? I'm grateful for it.

A vision is a vision, it is experienced by the experiencer through a variety of sensations - all of which are internally experienced, otherwise everyone else would see it to.