Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 28-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
We stumble NOT because our way is inherently misaligned but only because it not consciously ALIGNED. We stumble simply because 1) we fail to even try to imagine or strive for a live in alignment with Spirit. We fail to even have the discussion, because we cannot bear to admit that we still are in need of growth, maturity, change, and a fuller and more generous heart and more authentically loving, kind, and respectful ways toward self and others. And 2) we stumble when we do realise our need for alignment but then repeatedly ignore, reject or undermine our own progress on our own path -- or that of others. Because we lack discipline, we sell our integrity, we are in service to self, and because we are addicted to whatever it is that we demand and must have up front in our relationships, all else be damned. Only with humility, honesty, acceptance, and authentic love can we admit who and where we are in this moment, so that we may re-orient ourselves toward Spirit in all other moments.
:
7L

7luminaries,

Lucky me.......I stumbled into this forum which I rarely check. It is like a primer, concise and direct to the point. In this closing paragraph, your first and last sentences made great bookends. Plus, I could not help but notice how your forum signature of the Rilke quote could have quite logically been the direct inspiration for the thoughts that you shared. Thank you.....:)
Old 30-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Master
Aww....and thank you too Molearner...glad it touched you.
I always love reading your insights as well...

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke