Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 11-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Master

Hey Big John I watched that same movie not so long ago and I absolutely loved it. It was so much more than I expected.

Jeez that Soviet woman was awesome. I just loved her!
Old 15-02-2024, 06:10 PM
duck2929

An Italian movie called Era Ora, it means "It's about time!". It is on Netflix.
Dante Agnosio, the protagonist, unwillingly travels through time one year forward every year on his birthday.
It is used as a metaphor for him working way too much, not seeing life passing by.

I really enjoyed it, the characters feel like real people with a lot of humor and jokes throughout the movie.
Old 15-02-2024, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Hey Big John I watched that same movie not so long ago and I absolutely loved it. It was so much more than I expected.

Jeez that Soviet woman was awesome. I just loved her!
Boy does it help others when you say what movie, since Big John made a post like 9 posts back!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-02-2024, 01:28 PM
Master

Ooops sorry about that Miss H.

Will rem next time.