Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-11-2017, 12:24 AM
Administrator
How do you know your Channeling?

Hello

More and more was what many call " The Vail" gets thinner and we open more to the other dimensional universe or Spirit world more and more of us sense things we never have. More children are coming in open to more understandings than before. Yet we are hard wired with a "logical brain" that runs day to day life for us, but too confuses our other path of the 6th Sense being a part of us.

There are so many times when we might dismiss that we are channeling, many times we might doodle on a paper and then pay it no regard, yet there could be a message there.

How do you know your Channeling?

Here are a few potential indicators of a channeling experience:
1. You may feel incredibly emotional, either during or after information is revealed. This is related to the residue of any ‘lower-vibrational’ emotions that may be in your physical body at the time of the channel. They are pushed up and out by the higher frequencies that come through you.

2. You may write or speak about topics you don’t fully understand. Sometimes the information that comes through can be confusing, because consciously, you haven’t caught up with it yet. Chances are, the lessons in the channeling will come clear to you within a few weeks. It’s important to trust the words that come through, without adding your own rational interpretations to them (as much as possible).

3. You don’t know HOW you know, but you just know that what comes out is unquestionably true.

4. You will find others have written similar things, or about similar topics, which can be great confirmation that you’re tuning into the energy of a collective consciousness.

Lynn
Old 20-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Master
Hi,

I like #3. When we put these spiritual insights(guidance) into practice, our appreciation for that knowing is excellerated.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Administrator
Have to agree with what you both have said

one instance is about 9 weeks after my husband's passing i was walking on the beach all of a sudden i pulled an envelope out of my bag and a pen, and started writing a poem ,i'm no poet but my husband was.i could hear him clearly telling me what to write

Namaste
Old 22-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Administrator
Hello

This is where you "know" its not from your brain when its something you can not normally do. Like drawing for some, I lead a group once where this woman could not even draw a stick person and she drew a flower. He Mother was the artist and it almost looked like her had was being guided.

My Son channeled a poem in school, said this girl came to him and spoke so he wrote. It was so good it made the local news, and my Son told them that it was not his work, to give the girl credit. So they said "author unknown" submitted by my Son.....but did not tell HOW it came to be.

We need more of this sort of thing to come to light so that we all understand how this wonder works.

Lynn
Old 30-12-2017, 12:32 AM
Newbie ;)

I have lived strange days, months year not too long ago when I was drowned in emotions which I didn't understand where it was coming from and I was nonstop writing poem it was more like someone was speaking and me trying to quickly jot it down.

It's not happening anymore.
Old 30-12-2017, 04:26 AM
Master
I can tell I'm channeling by the energy I sense coming in. I usually feel happy and I'm told things that I'd never think of on my own. What I'm told can be in response to questions and/or concerns. The answers come and I hear words which I write down. The voices sound like my own but the energy is sure different from one being to the next.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)