Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 12-11-2017, 03:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Sister and I saw something outside my house

Sorry if this is typed weird I'm doing this on my phone.

So my sister and I have both seen the same thing at different times outside my home at the exact same spot. It shows itself as a crouched humanoid type form that's sort of dark and in the shadows. We never see its face or eyes. It is there one second then suddenly its gone and like it was never there. It looks solid and the edges are not blurry at all. We also both got the impression that it was male and that it was possibly powerful. I know the powerful part sounds weird but it almost radiated off of it/him.

I have seen it multiple times for months but never said anything about it. My sister moved in with me about 3 weeks ago and saw it tonight and told me because she was freaked out by it. I thought I was just seeing things, though I should know better, but I was still shocked when my sister told me what she saw and felt and it was exactly the same as my experiences.

We have no idea what it might be, please help us figure this out.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:29 AM
Pathfinder
Hummm...
Does this "entity" appear to be "short"? and is there a smaller outbuilding such as a shack, shed or barn close by? Also what is the "energy" or "vibe" you feel when you see this thing?
Old 12-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Newbie ;)

It was crouched but it seemed about adult human size, yes neighbors close by have sheds and the only vibes we got were that it was intimidating but not scary, we couldn't get any other vibes from it.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:35 PM
Knower
It could be a Chiidii. Try to get a photo of it if you can. Try setting up a trap camera at that location.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Newbie ;)

What is a Chiidii? I tried to put it into Google and a bunch of different things came up but the only thing that came up more than once was that it was a ghost
Old 15-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Master
its ok i belve u id do iv sean thng no 1 esle wd belve me

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔