Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 17-11-2017, 03:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Of course, there is no set rule. As for me, I do it every morning. Sometimes longer, sometimes less. It depends only on you. How it's comfortable for you
Old 19-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Knower
I can agree, no rules. Daily/weekly or several times per day (or night), as body requires. And no pain, it's stretching exercise, every body is unique, has some limits.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Knower
I have been going once a week. I have knee trouble though so I have to be careful with some of the poses. I would appreciate some advice on yoga without the knee pain lol
Old 24-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight
I have been going once a week. I have knee trouble though so I have to be careful with some of the poses. I would appreciate some advice on yoga without the knee pain lol

Hi starlight, just wondering if your yoga class teaches conscious body awareness through each pose. I recently changed teachers after two others and I am finding this new one so "on the ball" when it comes to how your body is, as a whole, moving into and with the pose. She has picked up issues with locked knee on one side causing problems as well as other little subtle patterns I am still holding onto in my physical. Its been an eye opener to notice all this more closely. And the most important thing being I am aligning myself more consciously to rectify old patterns to take pressure off certain points/parts of my body, locked in those patterns, which gives them space to flow more as a whole body alignment, plus space to heal as well.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder