Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 21-05-2018, 11:07 PM
Experiencer
My "spidey senses" are tingling guys.....When they speak I now listen. They've gotten way sharper in the last year. Only when I read some of the posts.

Last edited by Spirit bird : 22-05-2018 at 02:07 AM.
Old 27-05-2018, 04:07 AM
Suspended
There is one currently in the sky over the midwest. It's been there for almost 20 minutes now, lingering and making circles and zig zags
Old 27-05-2018, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
There is one currently in the sky over the midwest. It's been there for almost 20 minutes now, lingering and making circles and zig zags
Where in the Midwest? I live on lake Michigan there have been reports of UFOs and other weird stuff over the lake. I often gaze over the lake at night for the beautiful night sky but haven't seen anything that couldn't be explained. Well except for a ghost ship but that's a different thread.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:18 AM
Deactivated Account

I saw a UFO. It was a silvery disc shaped object 25 or 30 feet long and about 12 to 15 foot thick. It had rectangle rotating panels of different colored lights at the bottom of it. I observed it for about a minute, at a range of about 100 yard. Around 8:30 pm one summer. It wasn't fully dark out side yet, and the object was very luminescent, especially the rotating panels of light at the bottom. It moved slowly over a part time spring, that fed a small pond. I could see it clearly. It had no propellers, jets or any other thing else that I could call a propulsion system. I could hear crickets and frogs, but no sound from that thing. Then it just shrunk down to a tiny pin point of light and disappeared. It happened so fast, I don't know if it accelerated away or actually shrank down and disappeared. But it was gone in the blink of eye.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:11 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Where in the Midwest? I live on lake Michigan there have been reports of UFOs and other weird stuff over the lake. I often gaze over the lake at night for the beautiful night sky but haven't seen anything that couldn't be explained. Well except for a ghost ship but that's a different thread.
Missouri. Some reaosn all od the stars look like theyre moving when i actually look at them. It's strange
Old 10-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Experiencer
This was almost two years ago...saw movement in the sky on a clear night, thought it was a plane until it suddenly disappeared. Don’t know what it was...