Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Do not understand what you mean?
How can you connect to Source without connecting also to every life it is responsible for?
Old 30-11-2015, 06:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by l o t u s
How can you connect to Source without connecting also to every life it is responsible for?

Not everyone is supposed to know everyone of there past lives.. If they did then they could be distracted in there current life and get nothing done and that is the goal is to get things done and not get distracted.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 30-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Not everyone is supposed to know everyone of there past lives.. If they did then they could be distracted in there current life and get nothing done and that is the goal is to get things done and not get distracted.
Of course... not everyone in their current life. Lol.
I am surprised you claim to know about as many as 15 past lives, when you aren't getting what I am trying to say T_T
Old 30-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Deactivated Account
No idea... Although I wouldn't be surprised to learn that I fell to my death in one of those lifetimes...
Old 30-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by l o t u s
Of course... not everyone in their current life. Lol.
I am surprised you claim to know about as many as 15 past lives, when you aren't getting what I am trying to say T_T

Sorry, I'm good at misinterpreting what people say haha
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 01-12-2015, 01:05 AM
Guide

I don't really know. I sometimes get small clips in dreams, but I never actually see myself. I always see it from a first person point of view. Most of it seems eerily similar to this life. I remembered much more when I was small and use to talk about it, but as it goes...I have forgotten most of it:/
Old 04-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow, that's awesome! I only know of two of mine and not much about it, just that I was a male and a soldier somewhere, and another I was a woman in the desert a long long time ago. I saw my face and clothes. I was looking for someone among some tents in the desert. I keep trying to find clothes that represent what I had on and I keep seeing Ancient Arabic clothing it seems. Not sure.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I don't really know. I sometimes get small clips in dreams, but I never actually see myself. I always see it from a first person point of view. Most of it seems eerily similar to this life. I remembered much more when I was small and use to talk about it, but as it goes...I have forgotten most of it:/

In my experience, from a first person perspective you are observing your own life. People you see are actually you.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm not sure. Might just be an all-too vivid imagination. Or some kind of time-travel/seeing through some long dead person's eyes.

Once when I did some meditation practice, I imagined a corridor with lots of doors. I opened one of these doors and found myself in the body of a man. I could actually *feel* that body. Back then, I was sure this scene was from a former life.

Sometimes I "see" places and people from a long time ago, and it all feels so real.
For no obvious reason I feel a sudden love or hate for people who once lived, even though I do not know much about them (I then go and try to find out more). Did I know them? Admire or hate them from afar? Who knows...

I tried to find out more about one of these scenearios which might have been a former life or not. (EDIT: I downloaded an mp3 and tried self-regression.) Everything seemed to fit together until I found out who this person was. So I probably made up most of it. Because I can't have been someone whose name is still known. I don't believe that. Too unlikely.
(EDIT: To avoid misunderstandings: I am not one of these people who want to have been Cleopatra. I do not want to have been (in)famous, because this makes it less likely the scenes I saw and felt really come from a past life. The person in question was male and not exactly a nice guy.)
Even though it would explain a lot in my current life.

So maybe I have had a lot of lives, maybe not. I cannot be sure how much of what I saw is true... if anything at all.

Last edited by SeekerOfKnowledge : 05-12-2015 at 01:04 AM.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Guide

Well, all my past lives were me. I am pretty sure I started out as a single cell organism...and then very slowly worked my way up to being a four legged, big mouth human with very small ears. My ears were the last thing to develop...I can tell by the way I listen to others. I most likely spent most of my past lives as a fish in the sea, perhaps a big mouth bass.