Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Knower

I have noticed this thing

I noticed that the things which you are least bothered about tends to get manifested very fast. Do you have any experience with this, cause when you dont bother you dont have resistance.
Old 29-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Suspended
I think I know what you are talking about, but can you give some examples?

Squatch
Old 29-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Master
I kind of have an idea what you are saying too, can you like Squatchit give examples?
xo
Spiritlite.
Old 29-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Gerryh

The most money I earned in my life was when I didn't care about it.
Old 29-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Master
oh I see yeah.
Well that's true too I find if I don't worry about money it works out in the end maybe because you're not putting that negative connotation on it?
Spiritlite.
Old 29-10-2010, 10:59 PM
JEN

Hi Spiritlite and everyone!
I think you hit the nail on the head SL. I believe the secret to manifesting is to let go of controlling the outcome. What you call "resistance" might be your intent to control what happens, because it is very important to you, that it happens a certain way.

Of course, the resistence might also come from your subconscious beliefs of self worth, issues surrounding getting "something for nothing", and loads of other dross. There is that great old saying "what you resist, persists", because you are putting your focus on the resistence/control.

For me, the secret lies in discovering what you real want (in essence: how you will feel, what it will allow, what freedom it will allow you, etc), rather than the object per se; your intent that this will manifest; faith that you deserve it to manifest; and perhaps most importantly, that your higher self/guides/soul/the universe/god (whatever term you feel most comfortable with), will deliver IT when the time is right, and if it is for your higher good...... then forget about it.

Someone else started a thread on Manifesting experiences and tools..... this forum is so large!!! There was some great posts on that.

Kind regards to all
JEN
Old 29-10-2010, 11:09 PM
day dreamer

I have to agree with you on this also. It isn't always easy to stop worrying though.
Old 30-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Oh my, do I ever know about manifesting and 'resisting and allowing'.

I learned most from reading Abrahams-Hicks books on that very thing.
Boy oh boy, do I highly recommend getting their books - Their 1st, I think is
"Ask And It Is Given" and "The Law of Attraction".
I listen to Ester Hicks channelling Abraham on CDs all the time!

I have never read anything so clearly explained in my life.
If this interests you all - please check them out - you will thank me!

My best to you all,
:) Miss Hepburn

Believe and receive, I always say!

Well, I also say - Expect and accept, too!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
oh I see yeah.
Well that's true too I find if I don't worry about money it works out in the end maybe because you're not putting that negative connotation on it?
Spiritlite.

Yes very true I will tell my experience, I was planning to do some business which I am interested in, I never craved for money and now I am having a good business running. I am very thankful to my god.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by day dreamer
I have to agree with you on this also. It isn't always easy to stop worrying though.

Worrying is part of our life, but you can shift your attention to what you want and then things will gradually change once your resistance becomes less.