Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-10-2010, 01:42 AM
JohnL

One "crazy" reason that may have happened is because you "secretly" wanted it to happen. Maybe subconsciously you felt like others have taken credit for your work before and it would happen again. But you did not notice this negative thought consciously. It happens to all of us all the time.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:30 AM
green

thanks JohnL

this is a possibility, what do i do to change it?

G
Old 30-10-2010, 03:04 AM
Hi everyone, great thread.

Well, I have so much to say about parking places!

No, really, I know the answer now, for "me".
I have never had a prayer not answered. (That's big.)

But, I studied and studied - I got the book 'Prayers Answered Guaranteed!' by
Dr. Frederick Price - he lays it out - but it's all New Testament - I am open to all information - (I'm so used to people poo-pooing the Bible, but
there is so much instruction in it! And, all Paths are valid and good, to clarify what I believe.)

This is one thing I know - a person has to know they deserve all good things.
Subconsciously, unconsciously and consciously - we must "get" that.
The Universe, God, Source Energy, our Creator wants us to
have abundance and success.
Any programming that has been put in us that we are not good enough or deserving is hogwash.

You, Green, are a child of God and He wants the very best for you - Believe it.

Never leave room for doubt in your mind.

Hope that wasn't too strong...I am passonate about it and want to encourage the world to know this "secret"...that's written about in so many books ! Ha!
Some "secret".
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2010, 01:53 PM
green

hi Miss H

nice to have you and your words. and i would love to hear your wisdom :)

thank you for your words. no they are not strong they are beautiful and so true.
i agree with every word you say.

now will come the BUT.
it is really a small but, a practical one, i know all that you say, i believe in all you wrote, but sadly i must admit it, there is a part in me, somewhere i can't really put my finger at , that probably having some doubt, and this works against me, and my question is really simple, how do i win over it? how?what to do?

G
Old 30-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
even better, the parking place was made, and where i asked for it and how i asked for it, i saw it, it was one car a head of us, and the other car took our place, parked there. i saw it and couldn't believe it. someone else got my place.
how can it be?
it really made me upset and made me feel like a looser.
never mind, standing there i just asked the universe for extra help and after 10 more minutes of driving around the block we got another parking place, less good, but at least a place.
and still i was very upset.

I read some of this thread and just wish to share my experiences with such matters.

Growing up, I remember when me and my family would go shopping at a big mall or something like that, my mom would always be happily amazed at what everyone called the "Smith Luck" (name changed to protect the charmed LOL). My dad had a truly uncanny ability to find some of The best parking spots. I mean, right up front, which was truly lucky because my grandma had trouble walking very far. I seem to have had this special Luck passed on to me, most of the time anyway.

I think perhaps your expectations / attitude is partially to blame ~ the other part is you don't always get what you want, sadly enough. I wish my parking lot charm could branch out into other areas of my life, that's for sure. I'll be working on this.

When you said, 'someone else got my place, how could that be...' it's like you're perception of it being yours to start with is faulty and I look at it as a gift, it's the gratefulness and innocent child like thing that's missing (?) is my view of things.

As grownups, to lose that is quite a loss.

Old 30-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green
hi Miss H
...now will come the BUT.
it is really a small but, a practical one, i know all that you say, i believe in all you wrote, but sadly i must admit it, there is a part in me, somewhere i can't really put my finger at , that probably having some doubt, and this works against me, and my question is really simple, how do i win over it? how?what to do?

G

Yes, well isn't that a practical question..."How?" Ha!
Just how do we conquer that darned doubt and thoughts of, well, all that rides on it's shirt tails! Low self esteem, depression, discouragement...
What worked or me - was constant listening and reading about TRUTH!!

Our darned subconscious mind and conscious mind loves to fall into a rut like a well-worn wagon wheel groove!
It just loves to do that ---"Oops just slide right back into that familiar groove...gee, and I was doing so well!"

It really means taking the bull by the horns and taking control ---you must see these stupid thoughts about doubt as the enemy ---they are not the truth!

Fill yourself - and re-program your subconsc. with - not just positivity -- but the Truth!

God loves you - He wants you --- He wants you happy bec you are His little girl.
He can't refuse you anything like any loving Father.
But, if your arms are not reaching up -and you're pouting in a corner - He can't do alot with that.

Does that make sense? Is it ok I say God" and "He" -it's just easier than always saying Source Energy ---but, I can us any words you feel more comfortable with.

Now, do you have a deep rooted idea that you are not worthy or do you have lingering guilt about something?

Well, drop those.
Have you ever tried to give love to a dog that was cowering?
Have you ever tried to get "cozy" with a partner that was filled with guilt about something - nothing's gonna happen.

God wants to give you love and have you enjoy this life - now, how is that going to happen if you won't let it?

It takes awhile and we have plenty of time to talk.
I try to make my posts shorter than a novel so as not to overwhelm! Ha!
But I have plenty more to say.

Btw, who do you like to listen to or read? Who inspires you? Added later:(Maybe try finding SpiritMessenger's link to Silver Birch!)

PS - Overcoming Doubt 101 ---Take baby steps. Your faith or confidence will grow.

Later, sis,
Miss Hepburn

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 30-10-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 30-10-2010, 03:09 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
hi,
maybe someone can shade some light on this:

we were going someplace and normally it is impossible to find there parking place, so i was asking and imagining and focusing on finding a parking place there.
so far so good.
even better, the parking place was made, and where i asked for it and how i asked for it, i saw it, it was one car a head of us, and the other car took our place, parked there. i saw it and couldn't believe it. someone else got my place.

how can it be?

it really made me upset and made me feel like a looser.
never mind, standing there i just asked the universe for extra help and after 10 more minutes of driving around the block we got another parking place, less good, but at least a place.

and still i was very upset.

and it got me thinking about few things:
1. can you ask for something and then someone else take it from you? or take it for you? if this is possible than there is a problem here and a major one for my opinion.

2. i was very upset with the man who took our place. i was really angry with him for taking my place. i was not upset with the universe or whatever- whomever. later on, much later on i thought maybe it was a lesson for me? to be more generous? maybe i shouldn't had get angry with this man but say to myself oh well, bless him, maybe he needed it more then me? maybe he also asked for that? how can i know.

3. but one thing that was very clear for me as it happen and it was stronger then all the other thoughts, that this is not the first time that what is mine or suppose to be mine is taken by others, that it is not the first time that i do all the hard work and someone else take the credit and title for it and get all the rewards for this work, it is not the first time at all, but last night it was very graphically clear...and that there is a pattern there that should be broken and it is about time...
not that i know how to do that...

any thoughts ideas advice are wellcome

G

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say you did a wonderful job creating the space, but did not include your car parking in it in the image. Remember, the Universe is a big copying machine; it only churns out what you give it.

Remember also that ALL thoughts are creative, not just the ones you concentrate upon. If there is a pattern in your life of others taking what "you deserve", then that is a manifestation of a subconscious or reflexive thought. What thought is it? I dunno, only you do. It could be a thought that you are somehow undeserving, it could be a preconception of the world as an unfair place, it could be a belief that you need to create "lessons", it could be any number of things. But the key point is this: YOU created the loss of the parking spot just as surely as you created the spot in the first place. Now you just need to figure out why.

CS
Old 30-10-2010, 03:30 PM
rus11

Perhaps you intuitively picked up on the spot being there rather than manifesting it.
Old 31-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Curious Snowflake is a guy ?

Hmm, you sounded so much like a wise female, with that name esp.

I guess you showed me!

Old 31-10-2010, 05:48 AM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Curious Snowflake is a guy ?

Hmm, you sounded so much like a wise female, with that name esp.

I guess you showed me!

LOL, I've had nothing but bad luck guessing the Xs and Ys here myself. But yeah, I'm a male, sorry. I have long hair, so I do get mistaken for a female from time to time, and I actually pick out my wife's clothes, so maybe I'm just swishy enough to throw off the vibe.

CS