Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Master
for bean hear
for bean hear
hav food 2 day

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Master
Grateful today for

learning
for my new connection to cards... it's exciting
for my devoted mother, love in abundance flowing both ways.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 16-12-2017, 07:53 PM
Master
Boy oh boy! Am I grateful to have just found this today! Hope you all are, too! Enjoy!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...7&postcount=53
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 16-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Master
Awesome find Guthrio!

Today I'm grateful to be getting over a cold and rough spot my human is experiencing.
Grateful for sunshine.
Grateful for magic.
Grateful for ever present dialog with Spirit.
Grateful to get to go sit in John of Gods energy and the Beings who work through him this March.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account
I've been feeling sad, alone and bored at various intervals and various times of this week.
I'm grateful that I thought to speak and listen to these feelings as they are informing me of things I wish to acknowledge and shift.
Old 17-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Today am Grateful for how happy my children are this year. Glowing and happy performances at the X-mas events. My daughter did really well at her cheering performance last night, it was good for her self esteem. They make me so happy and proud.

I am also grateful for the warm beautiful weather down south, gotta admit that one LOL I use to live in Northern Tundra territory with strong Canadian winds.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Master
Grateful today:
.... for the ability to rest my weariness for another day, one that is the right time - and not plunge in when I need my human focus on it's human things, as insane as they might seem to me.

Grateful...
...for the humor so abundant in my angel collisions with this world and it's mind-boggling inhabitants... *big-hug-to-humans-shouting-at-you-out-ofl-absolutely-nowhere*

Grateful...
...for the new (old) pack of tarot cards I found while packing up my belongings. (Found them 2 ys back, only kept them to give them forward instead of letting them go to waste. Never thought I'd ever use them myself :)

Tonight, they got to introduce themselves - and I did my first celtic cross ever...

Grateful...
...lastly for a very clear answer on the desicion I have to make; "There is no right or wrong - all is well! Plus you can change it any way with your awesome 'create your life powers'! :) "

No one more;
Grateful...
...for the love last night in the form of a loving soul on a stage, devoted to spreading light, surrounded by friends getting the message out. Powerful, powerful stuff. So humble!, what a gorgeous soul.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 18-12-2017, 05:19 AM
Master
Blessings to All!
Old 18-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Badcopyinc

Today I'm grateful for Snow and for Dr. Emoto.
Because of him i now view snow in a different light.

Old 18-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Today I'm grateful for Snow and for Dr. Emoto.
Because of him i now view snow in a different light.

thank you Badcopying, beautiful!

Grateful for my day.
Grateful for my wonderful neighbors. And all their christmas lights.
Grateful for healing... It is magic.