Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scommstech
Hey, hang on, I never said that love was not involved. I said that knowledge was involved and that can be applied with love. But, many an infant has died due to ignorance, irrespective of the love that has been directed at them.
You could easily say that life exists irrespective of love, as is seen by all the murders and the man made evils of the world. Life still carries on and the undetected murders still walk the streets

True. . .I never stated nor implied that you claimed anything like, "love is not involved," my friend. I had pointed out that your message was clearly placing what you called "knowledge" above love, even without you strictly mentioning the word "love." There is a reason why you didn't emphasize love (or joy or happiness, which are other words that speak of the same benevolent force). You might wish to examine that overemphasis of yours on "knowledge," which was vague and non-specific, for you and I both know that there are many types of knowledge, some helpful and some destructive.

Love itself, however, is actually universally the same, regardless of how many ways it may be interpreted and expressed (that is, Divine Love, which is unconditional).

Also, I wasn't speaking about love that is "directed" at an infant; in using the example of infants, I was speaking first and foremost about the natural impetus for healing that is encoded in the DNA. Notice that I said "in most cases," when I was speaking about infants receiving healing. When I speak of receiving healing, I am not speaking specifically about people sending love or healing, or even about the soul or Higher Self sending healing, I am speaking about the subject (the person in question who seeks healing) being open and receptive to these healing energies, which is an attitude of allowing well-being.

In truth, people heal themselves, in all cases, whether a facilitator, doctor or special treatment is involved. Most people do not get this simple truth, and many erroneously give most of the credit to "healers," when at best all a healer can do is HELP channel the flow of energy, not actually "make" a person better; and at best all a treatment can do is HELP a person find greater alignment with well-being, it cannot "make" a person well.

Infant deaths are actually not very common at all in today's world, in contrast to the vast number of infants that live at least into their child years and those that grow into adults. This is not to say that these deaths are insignificant or unimportant in any way, this is to point out that most incarnating souls intend to live at least into older childhood years, with most souls intending to live longer lifetimes into adulthood. Although infant deaths often involve neglect by adults, the actual root cause of an infant death is NOT because of the actions of anyone other than the incarnating soul, which indeed was born with some karmic momentum. No one is born with a "clean slate" (as some people say) that is free of karma. This is not even possible. Karma is "action," and and every human birth comes about through a series of actions that the soul must make, in collaboration with the souls that are to be its biological parents.

What you and most humans do not realize, my friend, is that there are deeper reasons for such things as infant deaths that most humans are very ignorant of, which go beyond what appears to be the "fault" of others. You will not have any deep understanding of the soul nor of human life upon Planet Earth if you (and I mean not just you personally) quickly point a finger of blame to another or others as the "cause" of someone else's fate. In truth, each incarnating soul is 100%--that is TOTALLY--responsible for its own "fate," meaning the soul consciousness is responsible for the life that it CHOOSES to live, for WE ALL CHOSE to be here, without exception. Infant deaths are no more tragic to the higher consciousness of the soul (what is sometimes called the Oversoul) than an adult death.

Some souls actually INTEND to live very short lifespans for their own karmic growth reasons.

Quote:
You could easily say that life exists irrespective of love, as is seen by all the murders and the man made evils of the world. Life still carries on and the undetected murders still walk the streets

Some people can easily say this, for MANY people believe this idea that people often tell themselves (because they feel disillusioned with the world. . .actually with themselves), but me, no, I cannot easily say this nor do I believe it, for I KNOW that life in any form cannot exist without LOVE. Life always exists respective of love, at its core, which is why good ALWAYS comes from that which is experienced as bad. Benevolence ALWAYS exists in some expressions, in some degrees, within each and every being, regardless of their actions. The proof for this is very evident. For example, even in someone as misguided and harmful as A. Hitler, to use an extreme example to show my point, the energy that kept his heart beating was not "evil." In all of his actions, his cells themselves were not "evil." It is scientific fact that there is a NATURAL impetus in the cells to thrive, to live, to exist, to heal. This is natural and in-born in all creatures, and remains true no matter how vile a being may become in his or her actions. The mindset may become villainous, but the physical body itself is never evil. The soul continually feeds the body with its vitality, pouring love-energy, light-energy, into the cells. This was true even for Hitler.

So that belief or suggestion of yours that life can exist irrespective of love is total baloney. There is no proof whatsoever of that idea, no matter how disillusioned a person may become and blame "the world" or blame certain aspects and persons in the world. Life itself is not about human "good" and "evil." Life (which is actually Life Force) itself is fundamentally harmonious, even when there appears to be disharmonious aspects. Life is not about events, life is Life Force (God-Force) that may be expressed in any way that beings choose, within the parameters of their internal programming, that is.

There is a cosmic beauty that includes all events, all circumstances, both "good" and "bad" and whatever other label or concept that may be given. The soul itself does not think in human terms of "This is good" and "This is bad," or "This is unfortunate." The soul IS good, but not in the biased and limited way that humans think of "good." The soul is HOLY, and holiness by its very nature is benevolent.

All events are actually interpretations; what the physical senses show you is not what is REALLY going on. Thus, everything that happens is a type of dream, a type of cosmic play upon (within) the "stage of consciousness" that is the Universal Mind of God.

Now, of course, all of the above is simply a perspective, and would not be intended by me to offer in the form of words, in most cases, for most of my time is spent not in offering spiritual philosophy but in actual hands-on assistance and care to other beings, human and non-human.

You brought up some very good points, and I choose to see them as good, as beneficial, even though I don't agree with almost all that you stated in words, I agree with your loving and helpful intention that I see you offering in your posts that I've read. In no way am I glossing over the pains and injustices of the world, with my lengthy discourse. It is merely an opinion that I see as in close alignment with the Spirit of Truth within me, and thus I state my ideas confidently.

Life must always take love into account to some degree, by its very nature (even when people forget to take love into account), for life is Life Force, and all life exists by virtue of Divine Love. No "good guys" and no "villains" and no life experience of any kind may exist without consciousness/love as the basis. Even that which is seen as evil only exists because a loving, benevolent intelligence created a universe (multiverse) in which duality appears to exist.

If you or anyone has read all this, I congratulate you! Actually, I congratulate you anyway. Peace.
Old 28-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Pathfinder

I did read your post and can't disagree with it, as far as it goes. However
explain to me why a stone does not get sick, or a bone from thousands of years ago is still a bone.
Regards.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I did read your post and can't disagree with it, as far as it goes. However
explain to me why a stone does not get sick, or a bone from thousands of years ago is still a bone.
Regards.

Hi Scommstech. Your patience is much appreciated. Ah, I like those questions as well!

In regards to space-time, all objects are in a state of vibratory flux. Since objects such as stones do carry a basic elemental consciousness, and in this sense are technically alive just as all other bodies, being composed of the same universal energy essence, these too are prone to shifts in consciousness and vibration, thus a stone can indeed become ill. This would seem ridiculous to many humans if brought up in discussion, yet the scientific instrumentation does currently exist in human hands to test this idea and show that it holds validity.

When I say that a stone can become ill, this is something that can be understood through both rational, left-brained analysis as well as through right-brained emotional and intuitive discovery. A test example of a "sick stone" could be found, for example, in an area where a great battle was fought, such as on an old American Civil War battleground that may still be haunted by negative residual energy. . .a residual energy pattern that may be kept in motion through the retelling of Civil War stories, through books, movies, lectures, etc., as well as through war reenactments.

That which is called "the past" is still very much alive and will forever exist in infinite parallel versions, in infinite parallel universes. Thinking about any "past" event will instantly energize that event through one's sustained focus. This in fact is a subtle form of "time travel." But back to the stone. . .

The elemental consciousness that vibrates within a stone is of such a nature that it does not, of course, think like a human being, and thus it cannot make decisions as to how it chooses to feel, and so--not so much different than a very young child who hasn't yet developed a strong sense of willpower--a stone is also very prone to adopting the dominant vibrations in its immediate environment. In other words, its is easily affected by thought-vibrations and emotional vibrations in its environment, and since a stone cannot walk away like a human, or fly away like a bird, it essentially has no other choice but to allow itself to remain where it is and be affected by whatever vibrations reach it.

The stone has an aura too, although not a very powerful one (unless a human or some higher form of consciousness psychically charges the stone so as to imbue it with great electromagnetic vitality.) When a stone is affected by "negative energy," in this case being any form of fear-based emotional expression, its atomic nature is immediately affected in a way that literally makes the stone "sick." This of course is not sickness in a manner that most humans would recognize upon visually observing the stone with their eyes, yet upon closer examination, such as through a very high-powered microscope as an electron microscope, for example, visible changes in the health of the stone can be noted by comparing it at different times in different environments, or in the laboratory at different times when the emotional atmosphere may be very different.

Quote:
...or a bone from thousands of years ago is still a bone.

Since all things are in vibrational flux, this means that from one moment to the next (however that moment is measured or divided), the space-time position of that object in one moment is literally a different object in another moment. In other words, in this sense, this is how the illusion of linear time is created by soul consciousness. . .like a movie projector, each moment is like a frame, with each frame representing its own unique space-time universe or reality, and consciousness creates an illusion of motion, a type of motion picture, through flashing a sequence of billions of frames per second. What does this have to do with a bone that is still a bone?

The point of the above is to illustrate that the bone from thousands of years ago is not the same bone. Quite literally! The atoms that make it up in the present time are not the same space-time atoms or particles that composed the bone when it appeared to exist in the other era. That bone from "thousands of years ago" is still here and now, yet occupies a different vibrational dimension, and it is in no way the same bone as the one in the "current era," even if it were encased in stone (speaking of stones), even though its universal essence is ultimately the same.

You see, nothing ever really moves forward, nor backward for that matter, for all qualities, all versions, actually exist in a state of motionless oneness with Source, or that which is sometimes termed "God." The Universal Mind of God contains infinite probability, for ultimately all events are equally probable. Their occurrences are equally "meaningful" or equally "meaningless" (one could say) to Infinite Intelligence. . .

Some ramblings that may interest you.

Best Wishes, my friend.
Old 28-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Ascender

Well I just want to say I read this whole thread and I appreciate all the responses. I agree with everything that has been said, especially by CS and awareness.
I was going to ask about healing in regards to children, both my children need physical healings and they are older than babies, however still young enough that they don't fully grasp everything that is going on or how everything works. The positive as I see it is they haven't yet been tainted by negativity and doubt, and fully believe they can be healed. How much influence can I then have if I also fully believe they can be healed? How is the best way to go about getting to their healing, or is it just a matter of going with what I believe the most? What should I concentrate on when asking for their healing?

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 29-06-2017, 12:55 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Well I just want to say I read this whole thread and I appreciate all the responses. I agree with everything that has been said, especially by CS and awareness.
I was going to ask about healing in regards to children, both my children need physical healings and they are older than babies, however still young enough that they don't fully grasp everything that is going on or how everything works. The positive as I see it is they haven't yet been tainted by negativity and doubt, and fully believe they can be healed. How much influence can I then have if I also fully believe they can be healed? How is the best way to go about getting to their healing, or is it just a matter of going with what I believe the most? What should I concentrate on when asking for their healing?
I'll have a shot at this.
The way that I understand it is that there is only one set of ideas for a human being. Those ideas are Divine, and were formed at creation time whether a Biblical creation or a big bang creation. All those original ideas are based on perfection and that is the starting point
Just as there is only one perfect idea for a number, like the number 2, however everyone has access to it and can use it. It can be displayed in either Chinese, Roman, Arabic ETC. But if we interpret the idea wrongly it can be displayed imperfectly.
The same is for us. There is only one perfect idea for each type of atom that the body's cells are made from, that includes the human heart or lungs or any organ in the human body.
Basically we all carry the blueprint for this perfection irrespective of how we display it. Our atoms were created perfect but there is something else that they need. It is a support energy that maintains their fidelity. Just like the pendulum on a grandfather clock maintains the clicks fidelity. Interfere with the pendulum and the clock displays the wrong time. Our atoms also need this pendulum effect, to maintain their fidelity.
The reason that we all do not display perfection (health) is that we are subconsciously interfering with creation's pendulum, the support energy (I can call it Chi, or Grace, or the Christ, or whatever your religion allows) that has been provided at creation time to maintain the fidelity of our basic building blocks (atoms )
I will call this support energy +chi. Our own brain however creates its own thought energy, +/-chi, which will have the same effect as creation's +chi.
If we think of illness, say cancer, then our mind is creating - chi, this constitutes a corrupted pendulum effect that supports and maintains the cancer.
This -chi will do two things. first it will inhibit creation's own +chi that is trying to maintain healthy atoms and thus cells in the body. Secondly it will maintain the false fidelity of the cancer atom or cell, keeping it going.
What we have to do is stop creating - chi. To do this we must think only of the healthy organ. We must never think of the disease, as to do so creates -chi and puts us back to square one. Thinking of the organ as healthy also creates +chi that will "pull" back the distorted cancer atom until creation's natural +chi takes effect and reclaims the atom's and thus the cell's true healthy fidelity, so you get double benefit.
It is difficult to blank out disease, but it is essential. This process was devised by a chap called Quimby who revolutionised "thought" healing in the 1800's.
Some have described the process as all ready seeing the effected illness as if it had never happened. They say that it is not helpful for a doctor to dwell on your sickness, rather to encourage you into thinking that you can get better so as to start a sort of placebo effect where your thoughts are directed to healthier thinking (+chi) rather than dwelling on thoughts of sickness -chi..
Hope that this makes sense to you
Regards

Last edited by Scommstech : 29-06-2017 at 03:09 AM.
Old 29-06-2017, 03:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I'll have a shot at this.
The way that I understand it is that there is only one set of ideas for a human being. Those ideas are Divine, and were formed at creation time whether a Biblical creation or a big bang creation. All those original ideas are based on perfection and that is the starting point
Just as there is only one perfect idea for a number, like the number 2, however everyone has access to it and can use it. It can be displayed in either Chinese, Roman, Arabic ETC. But if we interpret the idea wrongly it can be displayed imperfectly.
The same is for us. There is only one perfect idea for each type of atom that the body's cells are made from, that includes the human heart or lungs or any organ in the human body.
Basically we all carry the blueprint for this perfection irrespective of how we display it. Our atoms were created perfect but there is something else that they need. It is a support energy that maintains their fidelity. Just like the pendulum on a grandfather clock maintains the clicks fidelity. Interfere with the pendulum and the clock displays the wrong time. Our atoms also need this pendulum effect, to maintain their fidelity.
The reason that we all do not display perfection (health) is that we are subconsciously interfering with creation's pendulum, the support energy (I can call it Chi, or Grace, or the Christ, or whatever your religion allows) that has been provided at creation time to maintain the fidelity of our basic building blocks (atoms )
I will call this support energy +chi. Our own brain however creates its own thought energy, +/-chi, which will have the same effect as creation's +chi.
If we think of illness, say cancer, then our mind is creating - chi, this constitutes a corrupted pendulum effect that supports and maintains the cancer.
This -chi will do two things. first it will inhibit creation's own +chi that is trying to maintain healthy atoms and thus cells in the body. Secondly it will maintain the false fidelity of the cancer atom or cell, keeping it going.
What we have to do is stop creating - chi. To do this we must think only of the healthy organ. We must never think of the disease, as to do so creates -chi and puts us back to square one. Thinking of the organ as healthy also creates +chi that will "pull" back the distorted cancer atom until creation's natural +chi takes effect and reclaims the atom's and thus the cell's true healthy fidelity, so you get double benefit.
It is difficult to blank out disease, but it is essential. This process was devised by a chap called Quimby who revolutionised "thought" healing in the 1800's.
Some have described the process as all ready seeing the effected illness as if it had never happened. They say that the worse thing that a doctor can tell you is that you are sick, rather to tell you that you will get better so as to start a sort of placebo effect where your thoughts are directed to healthy thinking (+chi) rather than sicknesses thoughts -chi..
Hope that this makes sense to you
Regards

This is excellent, and a very great explanation! P.P. Quimby was/is indeed a very great teacher of healing, a powerful force for healing.

The metaphysical-based information that he taught was in no way really new, but it was "new" for his time for many people who were inspired and renewed in aligning with the type of high consciousness (within themselves) that he embodied himself.

Thank you for sharing that awesome information and explanation, brother.

Kind Regards
Old 29-06-2017, 04:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Hello jro5139. We deeply appreciate you too.

Quote:
How much influence can I then have if I also fully believe they can be healed?

First off, I send my love and best wishes to you and your beloved children.

You can have a great influence, and you ARE having a great positive influence upon your children with that empowering belief and attitude.

The degree of positive influence you can have upon them is commensurate with their degree of receptivity to such influence, which is karmically linked from their souls to yours.

Just as Scommstech wisely shared, the highest and best influence you can have would come about through sustaining a pure vision of well-being, an image of the desired state as already being accomplished, to the best of your ability to do so. With more and more practice, it becomes easier and easier as the learning is integrated and embedded in the subconscious mind. This act of holding a pure vision is not something that involves mental strain, it is a feeling-based embodiment of love that is practiced.

Quote:
How is the best way to go about getting to their healing, or is it just a matter of going with what I believe the most? What should I concentrate on when asking for their healing?

I would add, that before any undertaking of positive imaging/visualizing is done, it would be most wise to be clear of your objective. In other words, in truth you are not only wanting to see your children with greater well-being, you are also wanting to see yourself with greater well-being. Many people--most even, to some degree--make an error of carrying an inner attitude that essentially says, "I don't want to be selfish, or to be seen as selfish by others, so I am not going to wish myself a higher state of well-being, I am only wanting to see [insert name(s)] as more healthy."

What is silly about this is that most people tend to not realize that whenever you wish well-being for another, you do so because you inwardly want to feel more happy and secure yourself. This is always true, no matter how much one projects their wishes of well-being upon another. So, I would suggest that you really get clear about this and see this as self-evident, if you so choose, which is that there is nothing wrong with the self-centered motive for personal well-being, when such a motive is one that understands that others will also benefit from your own allowing for greater inner fulfillment.

Thus you may wish to affirm something like,

"I AM allowing myself a fuller expression of joy and well-being, knowing that my beautiful children are also benefiting from this positive energy. I can rest assured that my children are also receiving Pure Positive Energy as I set an example of one who is connected to Source."

And once you are clear about this objective you may wish to integrate it into your daily life as best as you can, taking things more easy, one day at a time, not rushing, not worrying excessively, but making more note of your present feelings, your present mood. Avoid trying to force your mind into thinking positive or forcing yourself to imagine positive results, but let your mind be more dedicated to enjoying the present moment as far as you can go, from one activity to the next.

The great error that many people make in creative visualization is that in focusing upon a desired goal, one very often ignores the evidence of well-being that already exists in their present life. For example, most people when imagining positive results tend to forget that there is already beauty in their current life experience, even if he or she may appear to be going through a hellish experience. If he or she looked right outside their window, for example, or into their own backyard, they could notice a rose or a butterfly. He or she could take joy in the accomplishments of others, if he or she feels unsuccessful himself/herself.

Watch out for the human mind's tendency to obsess over a specific result. Remember, positive results can come in endless forms, and not always when and how we may think they should come. The Higher Self KNOWS the highest and best outcome in any given moment, far better than the human ego-mind knows, and you can attune to these optimal outcomes with or without visualizing certain specific results.

In other words, if and when it feels right to you in your heart to practice creative visualization, then it would be wise to do so, as this is a prompt from your indwelling spirit, but if the notion of visualization feels forced or tainted by fear, guilt or a sense of desperation in any way, then simply apply another method or activity, if another mental activity feels more suited to you, and in those times that you feel that your mind could use a rest, then give it a rest, meditate or take a nap, etc.

I suggest that you also remember to affirm something like this within your being:

"I trust the wisdom of my children's souls, that each and every experience they have is really for their higher purpose."

That right there, my friend, is spiritual gold! You cannot fail to witness beautiful results when you embody that golden remembrance in your heart, for both the roses and the thorns of human life have their equal validity and place in human experience. The greater the trust in the Kingdom Within, your Divine Self, the less "thorny" your life challenges become, as your life blooms like a rose. As challenges are met with excitement and a sense of purpose, naturally they are seen less and less as "challenges" and more like joys. A spiritual truth that is for us all!

Quote:
What should I concentrate on when asking for their healing?

Remember this: You need not strain. You need not strain or stress your mind to concentrate. I detect some strain and worry behind your questions, but moreover the love behind the worry, the love which emanates from your heart, your spiritual core. Honor your emotions, though, however you may interpret and feel them to be.

Your question that I quoted there. . .that would ultimately be best asked of your Higher Self, directly. It is an awesome question to ask! It is very honest and cuts right to the matter in a way that many questions do not.

It is essentially the same as asking, "Where should my heart be focused?" That, you see, all depends upon your passions. It is a matter of following your bliss. Because when you make decisions and take actions that are in alignment and support of your highest desires, these actions and energies that you offer cannot fail to assist and benefit others to some degree, including your precious loved ones. Just remember as best as you can that a parent's highest job is not to worry about their children, but to set a confident example of love, strength and courage. Worry is detrimental when it becomes a habit, and for most adults it is a deeply ingrained negative habit, and so this is something that must be brought to the attention and forgiven in oneself, before any great long-term success with creative visualization is achieved.

The achievement is not in the end result, but in the journey, in the path of self-discovery, which is a holistic experience. (Best self-quote of the year, if I may say so. )

Edit/P.S.
I LOVE your quotes, I initially meant to mention, jro5139.

Warm Wishes
Old 29-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
What should I concentrate on when asking for their healing?

If you are talking about asking for help from a reputable practitioner, follow their guidelines, if you are asking for help from "spirit" then I don't think that you need to be asking for anything, except possibly courage and fortitude ETC. The actual cure for your illness is within you - yourself. It already exists. By asking you may be interfering and retarding this arrangement.
Think about this.
If you go to a doctor, he may give you a little white pill that you swallow. You body and mind accept this pill and allow it to do its job of correcting whatever illness you are experiencing. There is a growing belief in the theory that it is the actual physical "resonances" of the individual ingredients in the pill that causes the realignment of the corrupted resonances of the misaligned cells in your own body. It is becoming more and more acceptable that all our atoms/cells/organs that make up our physical body consist of vibrating energy.
Now when we were created, at the same time we were provided with infinite little white pills by the creator. These pills are in the form of an energy that runs through out the universe. We can't see this energy but it is there.
The Orientals call it "Chi". We have many different names for it. It was provided amongst other things to keep all of creations atoms correctly resonating and doing their job. In our case chi keeps us healthy.
We do not question the doctors pill, but because of our ignorance we do not understand that there is a Divine pill.
We lock out the Divine pill by "thinking" of illness. A human's thought energy of illness blocks out the Divine pill.
For thought based healing to work it is imperative that we realise We are made of thought based energies, our body's are a representation of pure energy, just as solid ice is a representation of two invisible energies (hydrogen and oxygen) Divine white pills are energies. We have to take them without question, just as you would take the doctors pills.
Thinking of the illness is like spitting the divine doctor's pills out.
The act of thinking positively of this Divine "chi" energy is like tuning our inbuilt radio to the correct station, The chi's correcting resonances link into our resonances and take over correcting any distortion. Thinking of disease is equivalent to tuning in our body's radio to the wrong station.
The book "Quantum Touch" is an easy reader, and a good starter for familiarising yourself with thought energy and it possibilities.
Old 29-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Ascender

Thank you both for those wonderful, positive answers, I will take everything in and put it to good use. I believe you are both correct in all that's been said!

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 29-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thank you both for those wonderful, positive answers, I will take everything in and put it to good use. I believe you are both correct in all that's been said!

Thank you as well, jro5139! You are infinitely welcome. I wish you and your family the very best. Peace.