Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-07-2016, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

How to stop the broadcasting?

I don't want to give details on how it started and if you are here for that then I am sorry. I want repliers to this thread to get straight to the point on how they stopped it for themselves.

I don't mean to be rude. I am sorry.
Old 27-07-2016, 09:56 AM
Newbie ;)

thoughts are broadcasting for almost a year

Okay, a little detail. I did not do anything to start this, it just did. The first time it happened was when I met another telepath but I did not know that time that my thoughts had started to be broadcasted. This went on for longer than six months and then it stopped. I only know I had my thoughts broadcasted thinking back to the signs they tried to give me.

Now I am in the same position. A year after the broadcasting stopped it started again. I suspect it had to do with coming into contact with another telepath again. It has been almost a year since this. Getting away from all telepaths is a no-can-do, I need to be around them in order to go about daily life.

How do I stop the broadcasting? From what I have read it seems like others have had the same problem (some don't even think of it as a problem). What I need to do is put this thought broadcasting under control. How do I do that?
Old 27-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Master

A telepath can be picking up thoughts from all over the place, we all broadcast.. just some do louder then others (one telepath once asked me to stop broadcasting so loudly as I was hurting her head, I wasnt even aware I was doing so).

I dont come across in my daily life telepaths enough to worrry about this (I've only ever met 2 good telepaths in person in my real life which I know about but only cause they spoke to me.. one was a yogi and the other was a buddhist monk/lama, Ive known a few too online. I do not think these are common)

Im wondering why you are concerned about this. (I find it far more concerning if I suddenly go extremely telepathically receptive. I stopped that by freaking out and begging it to stop lol).

Can you feel your energy go out when you project a thought out? if you can just try pulling it back. I once noticed the energy of my thought went out from my third eye area when I sent a telepathic message. I've just experienced it projecting when Ive tried to send a message, I dont think I myself could stop broadcasting if I wasnt feeling the thought go out. so sorry i cant give advise on that unless you can feel the energy to pull it back.

Another thing you could try to feel with this and if so do something about it.. is if you are feeling like it pushing/contacting onto the others energy ... just pull it back and like cut whatever link you hold to the other. I noticed one day when something was trying to get into my head one day to see my thoughts that the energy of this pushes.
Old 27-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Newbie ;)

No, I am not having my thoughts broadcasted to the telepaths, I am having them broadcasted to everyone around me. Everywhere I walk everyone next to me can hear me inside my head. Literally, everyone.
Old 30-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Master
You need to control your thoughts and emotions.

Strong emotions increase the energy in your thoughts. Emotions = energy in motion.

Btw everybody transmits. When you have a thought you create energy and it sends ripples out in the ether. Sensitive people can pick it up.
Old 31-07-2016, 07:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
No, I am not having my thoughts broadcasted to the telepaths, I am having them broadcasted to everyone around me. Everywhere I walk everyone next to me can hear me inside my head. Literally, everyone.

Meditation on Quieting the mind would help then. (Meditate on silence)

If everyone next to you can hear you, then start chanting mantras or good affirmations, which would benefit others.
Old 31-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Ascender
There are many ways to stop it.....Try looping your energy so it returns to you instead of radiating to others.

Transmitting to others is an ability that has been activated. You could visualize it as an open lotus on the back of your head (also kinda looks like a radar dish if that suits you better) and visualize the flower closing to shut the ability down. This will work if your subconscious is used to following your directions. If not you may need to keep repeating it until your subconscious gets the hint. You can use meditation to build bridges between conscious and subconscious so that it will follow directions such as this.

Or perhaps if it was an ability activated by your subconscious and you can't control it consciously then you need to pull your subconscious energy back into yourself. That's different to just pulling your aura in. You may not be aware where your subconscious energy is until you go looking for it. It may be quite different to what your aura is doing. You need to shift to the subconscious level and take control of it to direct it back into yourself. I had to do that when one of my abilities kicked in from my subconscious to stop it manifesting too much until I became able to control it.
Old 07-09-2016, 10:48 AM
Suspended
Knower

Haha you remind me of me yea it's frustrated, and it can get bad. God set me free I read the bible once it says there is some gift that makes a man frustrated so I had hope, and kept on trusting God, and try to appreciate this gift, but I never knew what it's purpose was till about 15 years later, and it made sense in the end.

It's a good gift a very powerful one it's easy to get over active on it, and it's easy to lose control on it to make you have all kind of break down.

Just refrain from television, radio, and people as much as possible. It maybe bad, but it's a gift that you have to live with all your life pretty much, and over time you'll learn how to master it, and try not to give other people too much energy by not having eye contact, looking down a lot, don't look at people body.

It can get lonely, but it's one of the best cure, and the more lonelier you are the better you can heal, and recover, and become more grounded where nothing happen. Respect your gift if it's to much for you to bear get away from people, and be nice to people at the same time. Humble, and act with humility, submissive, and truth.

Everybody has some form of telepath every souls even animals. Ignorant is a bliss the more knowledge you get can create paranoia, and makes you worry all the time so just don't worry about it too much, and the secret with telepathy is discretion.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:04 AM
Suspended
Guide
The people that hear your thoughts just want you to be thinking good things of them.

Hardly fair though, you never know what they think of you.

Communication is supposed to go back and forth, but broadcasting is a one way street.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Meditation on Quieting the mind would help then. (Meditate on silence)

If everyone next to you can hear you, then start chanting mantras or good affirmations, which would benefit others.
I love what you said about if people can hear you then start chanting mantras and positivity