Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-12-2016, 05:02 PM
Pathfinder
Seeing eyes while meditating along with one vision

Hey everyone, I am new to meditation. I have been doing it for about a week now. I have had some really weird things happen! I meditate for 30 to 40 minutes a day at night. My very first time I saw the colors blue and orange pulsing and swirling. I also saw an eye just once. My last couple of times I have been seeing about 7-10 eyes popping up. It's just one eye just looking at me while I look back at it. I have been seeing the color dark blue swirling and pulsating also. Last night I think I was starting to fall asleep. I think it happened three times. Each time I had a quick dream that woke me. I don't remember the first two but I do remember the last. I was in deep meditation and all of a sudden I saw three girls sitting down next to each other. There was a physic ball in front of them. They were holding a hand, all three of them were holding it. All I saw was a arm and a hand that they were holding. They were kind of giggling and said "stay with us!" "Stay with us!". Then I came back to be aware I was meditating again.

I am new to this stuff and it has been a crazy ride so far. I just want to be able to talk to other people that know what I'm talking about for the most part. Has anyone ever had anything like this happen? Are these signs or something? Was that the universe telling me I was falling asleep and to get back to meditating?

Thanks in advance!!
Old 08-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Guide
Yes, I've had the whole eye(s) looking back whilist meditating.

It was from various things...
let's see from my spirit guide assisting me in my meditation(he was actively guiding me so it wasn't a surprise) in the beginning.
Then other soul members, or subparts.
Wandering visitors(of which a firm, setting up a gatekeeper, and keeping a strict do not disturb whilst meditating here solved the problem).
Also some were sort of a doorway to seeing into another lifetime(s), usually those are pretty straightforward(if you aren't torporish or mentally dull).
There was one I never quite fully figured out, I was fully immersed in a blindingly white space, all I saw was an unblinking, single, tilted sideways eye, sometimes images pop up as a reflection of the mental state, and I use that as a sort of bio-feedback tool to deepen my practice...so sometimes an idk comes up.

Lights do pop up as part of my practice, but I use those as a feedback tool, so it's not uncommon for the me to be immersed in light or lights to occur, it's more like driving down a street and seeing a traffic light. It happens when driving down certain roads.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:57 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you for your reply! The past two nights I have not seen any eyes at all. I've seen colors that's it. When I'm meditating I start breathing and within five minutes or so I start seeing colors. If I think of something to much or let my mind wander the colors disappear. Once I start keeping my mind in a neutral place and quiet my thoughts a good amount I start seeing pulsating or swirling colors. It's been indigo. But the slightest thought they go away until my mind is rested. Do you experience similar to this?

The reason I ask is I watched a few videos on meditation and just came home and did it. I listen to this meditation relaxing music and sit legs crossed and hands interlocked and start. It usually takes five minutes to start to get into a almost drooling state. But a lot of the time I feel like I'm in a deep state but I still have thoughts and think about things. It feels like it's in the very back of my mind instead of my immediate thoughts. Is this normal?

Thanks a bunch for the info. I'm just looking for some guidance through this crazy new journey.
Old 09-12-2016, 04:46 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
Thank you for your reply! The past two nights I have not seen any eyes at all. I've seen colors that's it. When I'm meditating I start breathing and within five minutes or so I start seeing colors. If I think of something to much or let my mind wander the colors disappear. Once I start keeping my mind in a neutral place and quiet my thoughts a good amount I start seeing pulsating or swirling colors. It's been indigo. But the slightest thought they go away until my mind is rested. Do you experience similar to this?

The reason I ask is I watched a few videos on meditation and just came home and did it. I listen to this meditation relaxing music and sit legs crossed and hands interlocked and start. It usually takes five minutes to start to get into a almost drooling state. But a lot of the time I feel like I'm in a deep state but I still have thoughts and think about things. It feels like it's in the very back of my mind instead of my immediate thoughts. Is this normal?

Thanks a bunch for the info. I'm just looking for some guidance through this crazy new journey.

The swirling pulsating colours you are seeing is the chakras. The other colour/s you see as you breathe in and out is the colour that resonates with that area of the body. The psychic ball? what does it look like? is it silver and were the girls holding the ball in front of their face? There is a meditation that can be done where a ball is used, and its held in front of the brow.

But what you are describing is a colour healing meditation. And if you are interested in one, I can give you a colour meditation that I channeled a couple weeks ago for a friend.

Seeing the eye or eyes is normal to see, could be your guide, could be your inner self, or pop ins which are spirits just passing by and mean you no harm. You can ask who it is if you like, but its showing you that your brow/3rd eye is opening. I too used to see an eye ball, soo fascinating, wasn't mine as it was a different colour lol but I would see one on the ground or wall as well. Never felt fear or scared, was like someone watching over me.

Alot of guidance happens via meditating, so much magic :) well done and have lots of fun.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Pathfinder
Tanya, thanks for all of the great info! I honestly can't remember if they were holding the ball or not. I know it was silver. I had a high side view of it. On the left it was the three girls and on the right was just a arm and a hand. It was really weird.

It's funny you say that it's a healing meditation because the song I listen to on YouTube says it's a healing meditation lol. I would love to try the healing meditation you have! I'm opened to any type of meditation. My goals are to fix anything wrong with my chakras and make my life better through meditation. I honestly have already seen slight changes for the better in me! For the past 5-8 years I've just felt like I was missing something. I was at work a week or two ago and was just feeling like I wanted to learn something different. I told my best grime I just want some knowledge. So I went to YouTube and typed in knowledge. I watched a bunch of stuff on consciousness and eventually that led me to meditation. After meditating for a solid week I honestly feel like this is what I'm been missing!
Old 09-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Guide
Quote:
The past two nights I have not seen any eyes at all. I've seen colors that's it. When I'm meditating I start breathing and within five minutes or so I start seeing colors. If I think of something to much or let my mind wander the colors disappear. Once I start keeping my mind in a neutral place and quiet my thoughts a good amount I start seeing pulsating or swirling colors. It's been indigo. But the slightest thought they go away until my mind is rested. Do you experience similar to this?
Lights appearing are pretty normal consequence of a steady mind. Different lights can mean different things...okay so let's say we can't actually 'see' the mind, but we can see it's reflection.

So some of these lights are reflections of our mind...is the light scattered or focused into a pin-point? Soft and hazy, diffuse, or sharp and bright? Murky or mottled or clear? Where is it arising? Are you directing the light of your mind onto a body part? Chakra? etc. When one learns to tame and direct the mind's light, it's like a flashlight in the dark, you can see directly beyond various veils.

Different colors can be influenced by several things...it can be really fun to play around with and see what causes such to arise, then correlate that to a say a guide book or whatever(that's most similar) There are a couple good books or links I can dig up, and send you if you'd like.

Quote:
But a lot of the time I feel like I'm in a deep state but I still have thoughts and think about things. It feels like it's in the very back of my mind instead of my immediate thoughts. Is this normal?
Have you been able to focus past the thoughts? On say the space between the thoughts? That usually helps me just dive in, it's like oh thoughts, focus in on space, lights appear, etc. Usually for me, I focus past the thoughts, they are still occurring but it's more akin to weather or clouds in the sky, the mind is the space/sky, thoughts are clouds floating about, and the lights is the sun(ever present lights) but not until you look past the thoughts does the sun peek out.

Also, yes, it feels like deeper within the mind and with each stage, you get deeper and deeper, but it also reaches a point where it inverses, and you connect to more.

Like Tanya said, you could also getting glimpses of your chakra, but discernment helps, it's something you can learn to ferret out, hone, and utilize as a way to learn directly.

You sound like your doing fabulous though, really.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
Tanya, thanks for all of the great info! I honestly can't remember if they were holding the ball or not. I know it was silver. I had a high side view of it. On the left it was the three girls and on the right was just a arm and a hand. It was really weird.

It's funny you say that it's a healing meditation because the song I listen to on YouTube says it's a healing meditation lol. I would love to try the healing meditation you have! I'm opened to any type of meditation. My goals are to fix anything wrong with my chakras and make my life better through meditation. I honestly have already seen slight changes for the better in me! For the past 5-8 years I've just felt like I was missing something. I was at work a week or two ago and was just feeling like I wanted to learn something different. I told my best grime I just want some knowledge. So I went to YouTube and typed in knowledge. I watched a bunch of stuff on consciousness and eventually that led me to meditation. After meditating for a solid week I honestly feel like this is what I'm been missing!

good on you :) The arm and hand is either spirit or your guide, you just need to ask who it is.
I myself have seen the hand when I did a water meditation and started to drown, I saw an arm and hand reach down and lift me back to the surface :)
I will pm you about the meditation, it will help keep you balanced
Old 09-12-2016, 04:13 PM
Pathfinder
Black sheep, the colors are mainly a deep blue or white. A few days ago I was seeing mainly green. The blue is a focused ball that pulses bigger and bigger until it fills my whole vision. Two days ago it was dark blue swirling so much that I kind of got dizzy and by me thinking I got dizzy it made the colors go away for a few. A lot of the times the colors are most. Or pulsating most. Also yes I would love any links you have!

Yes I can focus past the thoughts. Sometimes I just find myself thinking but it's a very faint thinking. Kind of hard to explain lol.

Tanya, sounds like a crazy experience!

I would love to be able to decipher if these colors and thoughts are telling me something or what. I want to get the most of each session!
Old 09-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Pathfinder
I would love if I can see clues and things to help me pick the right paths in life to be successful and happier!