Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-06-2012, 05:55 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I have never experienced this, when i meet up with loved ones passed over, it is always in a place of familiarity from my past or present.....or in a dreamscape location.....never in a room like you have described.....many blessings x

Blessing to you too,Dragonfly1.
I feel it is a honour to be taken to the spirit world,to glimpse how it is over there.
To see our loved ones wherever they are.

Deepsea
Old 09-06-2012, 08:05 AM
RichMartini

Hi Deepsea - it may also be part of your occupation.

I've been doing this research into the afterlife, based on Michael Newton's books "Journey of souls" etc, <snip> And in my research, I've found a number of folks who describe what you are describing - but they also see that it's part of their work, or task in the afterlife to help people transit from one realm to the next. I think it's great that cookies and sandwiches are there. what fun!

I mean that everyone has a different visual, particular to them in this realm - there's Galen Stoller's book "My Life After Life" - an amazing book written by a boy who passed a few years ago, with the help of his father and a psychic who is channeling him. But the book is from Galen's point of view - and he describes in great detail a realm he's currently in, where folks are having a hard time transitioning. They're not quite sure why there are there, and he does his best to help them out.

In my own case I've had numerous dreams or visions of helping discarnate souls find their loved ones - its like they show up and I ask them to give me an energy example of their loved one, and somehow I act like a search engine and find that energy for them and draw the loved one to them. I don't know why the loved one wouldn't already be there (out playing cards I guess) but I've had more than one evening of doing so.

And my wife too - she saw two soldiers standing in our living room in her dream - dressed as WWI soldiers - and the first one was kneeling down and with an English accent said "Oh, you've got one of my poems in your book." And she saw his name. The next day we searched for this guy and sure enough, he was a poet who died in WWI - the interesting thing was the other guy she saw was also listed - with photos of the both of them - he was also a poet and this man's lover - and had died not long after the first one did.

Anyways - my point is only to say there are many folks that have the same experience that you do, and in my experience, they're helping others for a reason. Keep up the good work.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 29-12-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:39 AM
deepsea

Hi RichMartini.
Something I have never thought of before.
Rescue work.

A friend of mine suggested that I should take an interest in that.
I have read the book by Michael Newton,found that very interesting indeed.
Have read many books involving Silver Birch. He really a great teacher about the spirit world.

<snip>
I think it was it on this topic that I have given an account of a small boy showing himself to me and I heard this small boy saying 'Hello'.
He cried and cried and gave me the impression he was totally lost.
I dearly hope someone helped this little lost boy.
Deepsea

Last edited by arive nan : 29-12-2012 at 09:23 AM.