Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 29-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
I am familiar with the story, but it is not immortality that I believe in, but eternal life.

Yes but that is just different labels on us saying the same

Quote:
I am a athlete in high school, and once I recall seeing him on the side lines grinning in a sorts :)

Hahaha thanks for your answer, it was very beautiful. Have you seen the picture of my higher self by Evaah. Here it is, maybe you will find it familiar: Higher Self. I just love this thread
Old 30-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes but that is just different labels on us saying the same
Eternal life means one will not die of age, turtles here on earth are eternal :) immortality says they will never die. There is a difference, as one can be killed while the other cannot.

As for the image, it struck me with this vibe, it is hard to describe but of some connection, warmth as well. :) I will continue taking a look at it to see any other connection or vibe I pick up from it

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:35 AM.
Old 30-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Eternal life means one will not die of age, turtles here on earth are eternal :) immortality says they will never die. There is a difference, as one can be killed while the other cannot.

You are right I get confused sometimes, I just saw immortal within eternal. My head kind of shows me eternal as immortal and mortal completely intertwined. Think I will dwell on it and see where it leads me.

About the image it does not surprise me
Old 30-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Master

Quote:
You are right I get confused sometimes, I just saw immortal within eternal. My head kind of shows me eternal as immortal and mortal completely intertwined. Think I will dwell on it and see where it leads me.

About the image it does not surprise me
Odd though about the image, I thought I should mention, is that I feel like it doesn't match your energy to the dot it should. For some reason, something just doesn't quite fit. Your higher self should match your energy but stronger, as it is closer to the universal consciousness on a plane level, and I don't know... I feel like i cknnect to the energy of you more then to this picture.. the vibe feels.. different. Check it out. It might just be me picking up on something else, but whatever I'm picking up on, it's the same vibe as earlier but I don't think it's your energy.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Old 30-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Quagmire

Here is what I sense: Now that you change my focus I do think I sense what it is you pick up on. I am a quite disconnected being and while there is a seperate part on the picture (the purple) I am still quite familiar with it, as if it is a seperate part of me. I have had one tell me that the seperate part of me is the Titan Krios which I describe as my divine self. I am very much in tune with my higher self and was capable today to project my consciousness up there conscious, now my next goal is to connect with the seperate part of me. I am on a very lovely part of my path.
Old 30-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Master
I don't know anything about numerlogy. My kids and my husband came out with 0 for karmic debts too. I, on the other hand, had 16 for 2 birthdates. I used the coventional as well as the lunar birthdate and both came out 16. It must be something to do with the name then.
Old 17-06-2012, 04:49 AM
Master
I'm no numerology expert by any means, but based on the thread & other posts I'd say the zero is reflecting that you are here on Earth to be of service, rather than for the specific purpose of growing/growth.

Not that we don't grow thru service ... :)

Said a different way, I just think that the focus is more on being a guide to others, of service - rather than being here to experience a lesson (if you will) or learn by experiencing a certain kind of life.

Not sure if that makes sense but thought I'd share. :P

Love the exchange here, btw!

Blessings to all..

Cam/EarthMamma