Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Suspended
Cat What's the best stones for Cancer/Leos?.

Hello Gemstone Lovers and Experts,

What are the best stones for Cancer/Leos?.
Old 25-10-2019, 09:33 PM
Master
Cancer/Leo? Vast difference between these two, so also what you'd buy.
Personally I don't believe in these birthstones, but you can Google that if you want to know.
Old 26-10-2019, 02:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Leo Stones

Cancer Stones
Old 26-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Cancer/Leo? Vast difference between these two, so also what you'd buy.
Personally I don't believe in these birthstones, but you can Google that if you want to know.

Hello Crystal

Thank you for your response .

The reason why I wrote Cancer/Leo is that, I was born in the first 10 days that the Leo sign begins and have always felt half Cancer, half Leo.

I would either go and hide into my shell away from the rest to process my feelings that are quite sensitive I must say or just roar like a lion.

Having gone to a shop with stones and was shown the ones for the Leo sign, I was not attracted to any of them and didn't feel like doing anything with them-holding, wearing and having them with me.

I was just attracted to different kind of stones.

Have a good day, all the best!
Old 26-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by clover

Hi Clover

What an excellent link you sent me! So many analytical information about all.

I see "moonstone" is for cancer that was given to me as a present in NZ.

I quite liked this stone. I actually, have a few stones that I have absolutely no idea of what they are.

Maybe I find the photo of them in the link you sent me and if still unsure just attach the photo here to confirm.

Thank you so much for the link, take care, have a good day!

All the best.
Old 26-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Hello Crystal

Thank you for your response .

The reason why I wrote Cancer/Leo is that, I was born in the first 10 days that the Leo sign begins and have always felt half Cancer, half Leo.

I would either go and hide into my shell away from the rest to process my feelings that are quite sensitive I must say or just roar like a lion.

Having gone to a shop with stones and was shown the ones for the Leo sign, I was not attracted to any of them and didn't feel like doing anything with them-holding, wearing and having them with me.

I was just attracted to different kind of stones.

Have a good day, all the best!
Clear, thanks for the feedback :)
I'd just go for crystals that you feel drawn to. I don't resonate with my so called birthstones either.
One could be a Leo, but a Leo in a dire situation would need / want something else than a Leo who's feeling on top of the world. There's so many situation, and layers of feelings and so on, that ask for a different crystal...
And that of course goes for all sun signs.

If you tune into your intuition you'll likely find it rather easy. Don't buy from the head or description, trust your intuition.
Old 26-10-2019, 05:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hi Clover

What an excellent link you sent me! So many analytical information about all.

I see "moonstone" is for cancer that was given to me as a present in NZ.

I quite liked this stone. I actually, have a few stones that I have absolutely no idea of what they are.

Maybe I find the photo of them in the link you sent me and if still unsure just attach the photo here to confirm.

Thank you so much for the link, take care, have a good day!

All the best.

Hi Sunshine,

I absolutely love the energy of MoonStone. It comes in a few colors, my most favorite I own is a black moon stone. Its a stone that generally works well with all people I feel.

Yes, feel free to share pics and we can figure them out..

My black moon stone. My moon is in Cancer so I feel a connection to it

When I think of Leo I think of Creative, fun uplifting energy. Anything solar and sacral center energies. I immediately think of my golden quartz and carnelians. However, those stones are also too high energy for me and even give me a bit anxiety if I don't need them.

I agree with FariyCrystal, the best way to purchase a crystal is to feel drawn to it. It is possible to purchase a stone that will completely work against your energy. So I like to get what feels good to me in the moment or what I need to work with. Although, as Capricorn ( earth sign) I do love my earth elemental stones; malachite, obsidian, smokey quartz. They usually always feel good to me. I read many occasions were those same stones make other people feel nauseous and dizzy Lol.
Old 26-10-2019, 08:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Clear, thanks for the feedback :)
I'd just go for crystals that you feel drawn to. I don't resonate with my so called birthstones either.
One could be a Leo, but a Leo in a dire situation would need / want something else than a Leo who's feeling on top of the world. There's so many situation, and layers of feelings and so on, that ask for a different crystal...
And that of course goes for all sun signs.

If you tune into your intuition you'll likely find it rather easy. Don't buy from the head or description, trust your intuition.

What a great very sensible advice! It makes lots of sense what you advice and I am taking this advice on board. Will just choose with my intuition, whatever I am drawn to.

Thanks Crystal
Old 26-10-2019, 08:56 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
Hi Sunshine,

I absolutely love the energy of MoonStone. It comes in a few colors, my most favorite I own is a black moon stone. Its a stone that generally works well with all people I feel.

Yes, feel free to share pics and we can figure them out..

My black moon stone. My moon is in Cancer so I feel a connection to it

When I think of Leo I think of Creative, fun uplifting energy. Anything solar and sacral center energies. I immediately think of my golden quartz and carnelians. However, those stones are also too high energy for me and even give me a bit anxiety if I don't need them.

I agree with FariyCrystal, the best way to purchase a crystal is to feel drawn to it. It is possible to purchase a stone that will completely work against your energy. So I like to get what feels good to me in the moment or what I need to work with. Although, as Capricorn ( earth sign) I do love my earth elemental stones; malachite, obsidian, smokey quartz. They usually always feel good to me. I read many occasions were those same stones make other people feel nauseous and dizzy Lol.

Hi Clover

Your "black moon stone" looks absolutely magical and wonderful to me.

I will search for some photos of golden quartz and carnelian stones you mentioned and see how I feel about them.

I pretty much like or more than like amethyst, very drawn to it but do not why.

Yes, Crystal gave some very good advice , makes lots of sense.

And that is so absolutely true of what you said that "it is possible to purchase a stone that will work against your energy".

This is exactly how I felt with the stones suggested to me by the assistant in the shop to buy based on my star sign.

I just felt completely dragged down and my whole energy and life sucked out of me just by looking at them. Imagine now if I did purchase them.

I will just choose intuitively and whatever I am drawn to.

Thanks Cover
Old 27-10-2019, 08:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Clover

Your "black moon stone" looks absolutely magical and wonderful to me.

I will search for some photos of golden quartz and carnelian stones you mentioned and see how I feel about them.

I pretty much like or more than like amethyst, very drawn to it but do not why.

Yes, Crystal gave some very good advice , makes lots of sense.

And that is so absolutely true of what you said that "it is possible to purchase a stone that will work against your energy".

This is exactly how I felt with the stones suggested to me by the assistant in the shop to buy based on my star sign.

I just felt completely dragged down and my whole energy and life sucked out of me just by looking at them. Imagine now if I did purchase them.

I will just choose intuitively and whatever I am drawn to.

Thanks Cover
It's a matter of choosing the right crystal for you in that moment, but also the from the right shop. Some shops have a not so nice energy, or the ones who work there don't, or they aren't so high in vibration yet which means the crystals they buy aren't either.
You do not feel attracted to crystals that aren't close to your own vibration you see.
There a nice li'l crystal shop in a town nearby, but the state of the crystals is so bad it makes you wanna cry when you're in there. I always feel like the only thing that keeps it up a wee bit is the huge amount of Feng Shui window crystals in the shop window.
The crystal shop I go to to buy my crystals has a very high vibration, as do the crystals. It's one of the few places I can go and 'let it all hang out', no protection, haha. I never need to cleanse those crystals either.
Just to illustrate the shop and owner/seller makes a helluva difference as well. So be mindful of that. Again, feel.